Sends more troops to Afghanistan

>sends more troops to Afghanistan
Trumptards will defend this

We need to bring democracy to the rest of the world. If these shit holes aren't going to fix themselves they need Daddy America's help. I like it. Gives us leverage. This is politics, it's how you play.

no

No what faggot?

Based Mad Dog Mattis has a plan to destroy ISIS.

Then why are we in Afghanistan if ISIS is the goal?

He's surrendered to the neocon kikes
>muh Iran
>muh North Korea
None of these are threats to real America only kike dumb muscle America which holds their international schemes together

Why should anyone care about Afghanistan? It is the perfect testing ground for experimental weapons. I'd be mad at trump for wanting to start new shit in a more important country but Afghanistan? lmao no, they can use it to test nukes as far as I care.

Its a shit situation in Afghanistan, but honestly with ISIS on the horizon there is probably hope that the Afghans will unite behind the common threat so staying to help keep order is a good idea.

Failing that, its only responsible to clear up your mess.

jew

>Implying the american military doesn't want to stack hajis over there.
As a prior service member I can tell you every Marine that gets sent there wants to kill. Our military has 8 years worth of blue balls because of king Nigger, its time for us to get our rocks off.
>sage

>Afghanistan
>unite
>against an Islamist organization
>being this ignorant
Thousands stoned a women in the middle of the capital solely on one imams word
The majority Pashtun are disenfranchised and support the Taliban
The Uzbeks are stealing everything
One of the most important leaders Dostum is a "former" warlord who left hundreds of people to die in shipping containers in the desert

>I want to be a good goy and kill for kikes the post
It's a toss up as to who will desecrate your grave Islamists or white cucks

They're a group with the aim of overthrowing the government, it doesn't matter what flag they fly or what god they worship.

It's 5d chess, fools! He's putting pressure on Muslim nations to put more resources into fighting ISIS, and he's securing the area around our greatest ally, Israel, so they can be more secure and dedicate more resources to bringing stability. It's all part of his plan, I trust our BASED GEOTUS.

>America first
>Trump will also end ISIS!
You can't have both.

don't show them your hands

I think that about 80% of this board is against this

> not fixing the reflections

low-energy cuck shill detected

Trumpditorrs love it

It's a good move. We should also invade Iran, North Korea, the Assad Regime, and Venezuela to spread democracy.

(((based)))

polish people love to clean toilets

>Obummer had 8 years to get troops home.
The left has no room to criticize.

Is it the Jews again?

>No what faggot?
>jew
>Trumpditorrs love it

You are an angry person.

>muh Obama

Trump is like an old man in a retirement home, and the nurses tell him what he has to do.

I like Trump but I wont defend this. I dont have to defend everything he does. I'm already just glad he won for one thing.