Roman is the new victim
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lC1ZdVDffCs

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=lC1ZdVDffCs
youtube.com/watch?v=yjh_VwFfCZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not available in your country

Negrus Maximus

Don't worry, the skin head Briton seems to have things under control.

hooktube.com/watch?v=lC1ZdVDffCs

all the britannians look like numales so it's accurate in that regard at least

WE

*smacks lips profusely*

WUZ

ROMANZ

I'd believe in Moorish Mercs though.

The black legion

R O M A
I N V I C T A
youtube.com/watch?v=yjh_VwFfCZM

Well there were plenty of African emperors in Rome so I don't see why there won't be soldiers as well.

If people get angry for whitewashing, then start spamming on twitter about other media for blackwashing roles, like Lancelot in Once Upon a Time or Domino in Deadpool.

are you fucking kidding me

Berbers don't exactly look like full on sub-saharan Africans.

N' SHIEET

>Well there were plenty of African emperors in Rome so I don't see why there won't be soldiers as well.

>dumbass doesn't know the difference between Northern African and Sub-Saharan Africa.

>mfw celtic britain can't even defeat Rome

It looks fucking retarded but kinda entertaining

I can see it now
>HBO announces new gulf war mini series
>both H.W and G.W Bush are nigger
>everyone claps then loses it because they all hate Bush

Scotland and Ireland did.

Why is it always the UK doing this shit?

there were black soldiers in roman army, but the thing is they were all slaves, thats all

>Scotland and Ireland did.

Actually that isn't true. It's more like the Romans couldn't be arsed to try and hold them since they offered nothing of value. Ireland was never invaded at all and Scotland was only ever invaded when one emperor or another wanted to do a punitive expedition against them to punish them for raiding and help Roman allies in the area.

lel just dont watch that shit

Rome never made any serious attacks against either Scotland or Ireland.

>mfw celtic britain can't even defeat Rome
They built Rome many times you stupid Muslim filth

Or we can make a big stink about it like everyone else does when their people get white washed in movies of games or whatever.

What do you mean by "they built Rome"?

Celts are portrayed well.

>African emperors
>Implying all of Africa is black

kekfags please just off yourselves

As a Swedish nu-historian I can say it's 100% accurate.

The Auxilia had no problem in recruiting people from other cultures.

>inb4: T'E ROMANS WAS ARYAN 'N SHIT

well done

Actually looks like an interesting series to watch

If that suit is Swedish, isnt it inside-out?

lol i glanced at this and thought that was ja rule.

Celts weren't skinheads, in fact that was considered to be brutish. They kept short hair and spiked it with lime.

They know exactly what they're doing and they know exactly how you will react to it.

OP is probably a producer checking comments with his dick out.

As long as pieces like this one tanks money like Ghostbusters or ME:A it's all good.

It's just an attempt to capitalize on the game of thrones hype. If you want to watch a decent semi accurate show about Rome then watch HBO's Rome.

spoilers: there were black roman citizens, senators, and even an emperor after the empire expanded into africa.

Really? I thought that trailer looked like shit, even if that one roman soldier wasnt black.

They never expanded into Sub Saharan Africa.

not sub saharan blacks

Goddamnit how do you fail history this badly? Most of Northern Africa was Phoenician at the time, including Carthage. Egypt was Egyptian, obviously, Persia was Persian, etc. -None- of them looked black. None! Look at the old murals, mosaics, pottery, statues. Look at their fucking features engraved in fucking stone before the jewlliminati destroy it all. Fucking use your eyes.

>metal shield
ACKSHALLY

If your referring to Septimius Severus who was born in the provence of Libya then you wrong nigga lol

>Born on 11 April 145 at Leptis Magna (in present-day Libya) as the son of Publius Septimius Geta and Fulvia Pia,[1] Septimius Severus came from a wealthy and distinguished family of equestrian rank. He had Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and descended from Punic - and perhaps also Libyan - forebears on his father's side.[14]

wow even in the roman empire BBC existed. i'm sorry about your small white dick bro.