Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-sons-romance-with-gentile-sparks-orthodox-outcry/
youtu.be/13jcdyXZif8
jewishrecon.org/article/ruth-first-convert-model-welcome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is out jewing the jews.

>Figures out the game plan.
>Talks about it on Sup Forums, blows the cover.

Both of you need to keep your mouths shut. Delete this thread.

We're about to go to war with Iran

Nothing we can fucking do about it

This is common knowledge faggot.

image has been shared thousands of times

I can't even read that shit, how is he blowing any cover? What if I wanted to know the game plan too? :)

>unironically posting this picture
>not realizing that 90% of it has been passed and is in effect, specifically in Syria
I'm not sure if you're shitposting are if you're really that autistic, but either way you should kys.

GREATEST WEBM OF ALL TIME LMFAO!!

>GREATEST WEBM OF ALL TIME LMFAO!!
thanks m8

Trump tries not to cringe

>tfw when the goyim knows

Holy shit, he's so autistic looking.
Does Trump even know he's supposed to shake hands for the camera, or did he lose attention and walk away?
Did his handler bring him back for the handshake later?

LOL he just walked off and Ninanyahu's expression oh shit comedy gold.

there was like a week where Trump seemed really tired, he did some sort of bill signing with Pence and didn't even sign the bill

FAKE NEWS

Trump loves Jews. Why else would he have eight (8) Jewish grandchildren? Yes, you heard me right, not one, not 2, not 3 or 4 or 5, not even 6 or 7, but 8, 8 Jewish grandchildren!

Bigly Zionist. Netanyahu simply has to go in order to establish greater Israel.

bb didnt give him enough scoops

I hope Iran ends it all. we're just a Zionist puppet state now.

I could just about tolerare that as the new Isreal

We seen Jezebel and gonna tell our men to pull back when her husband (Israel) engages the enemy. They gonna get owned when we don't back them up

There is no such thing as a patrilineal jewish line. Trump doesn't have any Jewish grandchildren, he has gullible daughters who fell for a meme.

>MUH OPTICS
"People" like you need to be executed. OH MY GOD WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK OF THIS. Are you a fucking woman?

>Did his handler bring him back for the handshake later?
He did, but thats where it only gets better. Check out that "handshake" two old men trying to rip each other's arm off. Followed by Trump going out of his way to make sure everyone knows he never even said the word "Israel" during their conversation.

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

>Trump loves Jews.
k

>fuck Jew
>have Jewish children with that Jew
>suddenly your children are not Jewish

hello phone poster

There's barely any Jews there, I call it personally the Second Khazar Empire

>There is no such thing as a patrilineal jewish line
Then why are Ruth, Tsipora and most prominent women in the Bible and Talmud all converts?

Dumb fucking shill in denial you are.

Jewish bloodline is passed through the mother, not the father. This why all the Jews were freaking out over Neanyahu's son dating a Goy girl.

>Yair Netanyahu is “spitting on the grave of his grandfather and grandmother,” Dr. Hagai Ben-Artzi, brother of Sara Netanyahu, said Monday of his nephew’s relationship with a non-Jewish Norwegian woman. “It’s terrible,” Ben-Artzi said. “Just terrible, and the son of the prime minister no less. It is the worst thing that is threatening and was a threat throughout the history of the Jews.”

>The Israeli organization Lehava, which says it aims “to prevent assimilation in the Holy Land,” called on Netanyahu on Sunday “to prevent this relationship.” “Your grandchildren, as you know, will not be Jewish,” Lehava director Bentzi Gopshtain warned the Israeli premier in a Facebook post.

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-sons-romance-with-gentile-sparks-orthodox-outcry/

>Ruth was the first convert
No she wasn't. Cite the passage where she becomes a Jew. It never happened, its post-modern bullshit. She was allowed to live with the Jews, thats it. In order to be Jewish you have to possess a Jewish soul, no exceptions. This is why they trace Abraham's linage back 100 generations because God made the promises to his BLOODLINE. Take your hippy globalist shit elsewhere.

>Jewish bloodline is passed through the mother, not the father.

that's just cultural bullshit, biologically it doesn't matter as long as one of the parents is jewish

is this somewhere full length ?

t. stupid fuckface liar

Lol
youtu.be/13jcdyXZif8

That seriously brought a tear to my eye I laughed so hard

shut the fuck up you frustrated virgin

DELET

>we
Post real flag or stop LARPing.

Trump will turn on Israel any decade now

If (((they))) want to wage war on Iran, since Iran opposes (((them))), then how come (((they))) are allowing that many refugees coming in to destroy us?
Iran can't be controlled opposition. Would someone mind clarifying?

jewishrecon.org/article/ruth-first-convert-model-welcome

Get fucked, dumb shill.