West vs. East Europe war

Who wins?

No other countries involved

It would probably be a stalemate, but Eastern europe would have the advantage, because of Russia and Turkey.

Western Europe could cripple the shipping lanes easily

>Eastern Europe
>Turkey
okay then

We win. Westerners will kill themselves, we only have to wait.
Also
>Turkey
>Europe

how is that a question? are americans this dumb?
you niggers really believe a former commie shitholes can defeat some of the world's strongest economies?

Europe vs United States

Obviously the US would win

East of course,
In WWII the West was overrun and surrendered immediately.

By who may i ask? The kraut?

East

Not even a question, you would be steamrolled

germans are like machines, give them a few years and they'll be back to their evil nazi super-war ways.

It doesn't matter who.
Once Russia comes invading, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg and the rest will surrender, because we are pathetic.
Germany (maybe) and the UK might put up some resistance.

yes,stay divided goy

Russia could single handedly glass the entirety of western europe, let alone with Polish, Romanian, Greek and Turkish help

it's not even a question

I don't know. But we would die.

>east uses the "do nothing move"
>west collapses into caliphates and civil war within a few decades
>mop up

>multicultural societies in the west with no morale that bonds people and make them want to fight for their country vs. homogenous societies in the east that would die for their country and fight with camaraderie

All the technology and money from the west won't mean shit if they have no real soldiers

East gets steamrolled

Slav bros are tough people.

Who is going to fight for Western Europe right now?

mfw I'm usually German biased but tfw even Poland has a fucking paramilitary that's bigger then the German army. You'd get half the West raping their own country by the time an East vs.. West war rolls around. Maybe UK or France could put up some resistance.
Also, isn't Finland technically considered East?

why would finland be east?

Ah I think i get what you imply
The terms East/west only refer to the side they were assigned to after WW2.

East stomps. Although the west is arguably more advanced, they don't have the will or the numbers to fight back in a proper war. Turkey would happily take the chance to conquer Greece and possibly take more territory in the Balkans to spread Islam. Russia would steamroll through the limited German military into the lowlands, alike what Hitler did during ww2, then take France as well. The last standing would be the UK, but without external support, they'd fall within months. This scenario excludes the use of nukes.

Russia basically have to carry the rest of the East. It would be too much for them. They can beat most of the West, but UK and France combined will take them down.

Finland was part of the Russian Empire until it declared independence.

I'm with the east on this one.

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

yanks btfo

Jews.

Yeah, No. I'm not fighting for Russia. Even hypotheticaly.

>Poland
>East Europe
weak bait

what the fuck happened in belgium lol

it´s in the French part of Belgium, that´s why it´s so bad

dune coons

aah, yeah. that makes sense

would I be right to assume we have better air forces and navy but we would get overrun by ground troops?

Yeah and that's why we don't want it back.

because of French support Belgium existed, take it back it's your responsibility faggot

>Calabria
>Corsica
>Albania

Pretty accurate desu

Hell no. They've had two centuries to fix themselves. It's not our problem anymore.

turkey would proclaim jihad, all of the muzzies living in the west would become fearless fighters of allah

Agreed. Everything west to the Rhine belongs to us.

It should be Russia vs other countries in Europe.

why do you want to die
also we need to build a wall since you are like 20% muslim

>who wins?
Russia

>20% muslim
Russia is muslim country.

fuck off churka

Yesterday I helped 2 arabs find way to boat to Finland.

did you atleast sink the boat

No, this boat is big and for tourists.

now our 2 noble new friends must go all the way to sweden

Poor Sweden.

Nonsensical. Besides, Finland is too rich to be considered eastern.