Burning man

Burning man
Can somebody red pill me on this? Is it just an excuse for degenerate drugs & sex or is it a political meeting of the minds? I've heard both versions what's the truth? Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23NFvI00q14?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
burners.me/shadow-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a bunch of fun you're never going to have
because you're too wrapped up in "red pills" and others "degeneracy."

This is why you don't get invited to these kinds of parties.

>Is it just an excuse for degenerate drugs & sex

exactly

except it's disguised as """"""""""""""art"""""""""""""" (i.e. acid-fueled psychedelic garbage)

Gee it sure is weird how everyone who does copious amounts of drugs in their youth becomes irreparably fucked up in the head, i have no idea how such a thing could occur, it is a mystery

>t. Degenerate

>Getting "fun" from drugs sex and wigling around to the sound of "music"
What a pleb

its a pizza party

It used to be an anarchist thing
Now it's a must-visit meme destination for rich bay area faggots who want an "authentic experience" while doing ketamine and acid.

It's a jewish psy op

youtu.be/23NFvI00q14?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K

The real event happens a few months earlier. Much more fun and true to the spirit that started at baker beach.

Burning man now is monetized shit with a few actually pretty cool art installations thrown in.

t. section 8 half breed poor fag

S Q U A T O P I A

it's basically the silicon valley version of bohemian grove
burners.me/shadow-history/

yes

there's no invite, you register and pay online.

It seems like a target for a crazy Muslim little security full of degenerate westerners doing drugs and sex nondecent people for 100s of Mike's around I would be scared to go for fear of a terrorist attack

#burningmansowhite. It's a racist event and all the liberals should invite more blacks with them. Let's see how safe and fun it will be then. It's basically liberals being hypocrites again. Screaming about white privilege while parting at a $1000 event with no darkies.

Maybe blacks just aren't stupid enough to waste their time in the hot ass desert

Thought about this, too

I have more important things to do than get a few dopaminergic neurons to fire in my brain in a certain fashion eurofag

yeah they so smart n sheeit they pay for home improvements and put money in their kids' college savings, not buy drugs n nikes n burning man registrations.

I just drink when Im out there and its a good time, mostly its the younger ppl doing molly or psychedellics...
more rich silicon valley types have taken over a bunch of space lately who aren't into the spirit of it so a lot of ppl say its gone downhill.
but if your into meeting ppl from all over the world and taking absinthe shots on a pirate ship sailing through the desert while en route to a Russian built wooden replica space station then don't let any Sup Forums fag stop you

It went to shit and now it's just a place for instagram richfags.

This

This

You get to pretend you have an identity that isn't built on app install metrics and memecoins

> uhh my playa name is thunder Lilly
> yea I work at Mixpanel

Only rich hippy liberal trendies go to this shit. I know people from work who go and trust me they are not fun to hang with.

It would be my wet dream to see somone carpet bomb that.

is it a festival or what? I dont get it

Would be hilarious if a number of anons went there and parked their trailers into a swastika formation.

All the yuppies with their GoPro equipped drones would cause a shitstorm on twitter.

dont fucking bother unless you are balls deep into dirty hippy bullshit

I wonder, is the area private property or federal? If it's not private who can stop you from just driving there with your own truck without paying shit? It's in the middle of the desert after all.

pretty sure its private property, but also you would never make that in that way. theres too many rangers around and the land is so flat youd be seen from miles away

/soc/
OP you're a nigger who doesn't understand the rules, please remove yourself from the internet

Japanon is correct. Burning Man was awesome and Libertarian-minded in the 90's and early 2000's, but the full-on Commies completely took over in '07 and it's been shit since. That other party though...

OMG, a rival shitposter drug festival that is centered around the worlds largest cross burning on the last night, basically just reenact Triumph of the Will the whole time? HAHAHAHAH

What is it with wypipo and making organized roman legions
Even the hippies get military tactics

from what ive heard it used to be great but now its overrun by hipsters

I worked there for a few seasons . Burning man serves one purpose. To serve the tech industry and globalist agenda. It is rooted in hedonism and homosexuality. needs a purge

this.

everyone that I've known to go multiple times has been pretty shitty, petty people. even other hippies generally don't like them.

Most hippies and trustafarians will go at least once as a "right of passage" but most end up hating it and kind of regretting it, even if they say so otherwise. only the real douchebags turn it into a thing.

>muh social hierarchy

This is a roastie post, I'd bet a lot of money this whore has at least two sexually transmitted diseases

it looks like the most boring place to have an acid trip desu.

Literally a desert. What you guys don't have any decent looking forest or something on your continent?

My friends and I are planning to burn a 40-foot-tall Quran at Burning Man this year. (It will be made of paper mache but it will contain every Quranic verse in small type.)

It's going to be part of the installation RADICAL RITUAL.

I was hoping that some Arabic speaking friends on Sup Forums could help me get a message out to the Muslim world:

Please please do not bomb Burning Man or run it over with a van! Thousands of my progressive friends would be wiped out all at once! Please just let us express ourselves in peace …

Let's get the hashtag #BurningManBurningQuran trending to get the world out among Muslims to NOT bomb burning man.

اهلا ياجماعة! أصدقائي وأنا تخطط لحرق 40 قدم طويل القامة في حرق الرجل هذا العام. وسوف تكون مصنوعة من عجينة الورق لكنها سوف تحتوي على كل الآية القرآنية.

انها ستكون جزءا من ريتوال راديكال التثبيت.

كنت آمل أن يساعدني بعض أصدقائي الناطقين باللغة العربية في الحصول على رسالة إلى العالم الإسلامي.

من فضلك من فضلك لا تفجير حرق الرجل! الآلاف من أصدقائي سيكون هناك. يرجى فقط دعونا نعبر عن أنفسنا في سلام.

دعونا الحصول على الوسم #BurningManBurningQuran تتجه إلى الحصول على العالم من بين المسلمين إلى لا قنبلة حرق الرجل.

Who is Jan Irving?

AUROVILLE BULLSHITS

#burningmanburningquran

The last time Bummingman wasn't a gleaming pile of commercialized shit was 1998. It's right up there with fucking "Tomorrowland".

A bunch of hippies who've never had haircuts bumming weed from one another, bumming one another and playing shitty music.
Someone should let loose some hungry monitor lizards to eat up all the bugs so the hippies there starve.

This sounds awesome we need to spread this.

>Muh broadly defining the word drugs
Everyone does copious amounts of drugs, our whole life experience is a series of reactions to chemicals

>Is it just an excuse for degenerate drugs & sex

that's all it is, like most other 'art/music' festivals that are out in the middle of nowhere

>Burning Man
Pedophila and degeneracy.

eat your greens before going out into the sunlight, as the chlorophyll reacts with sunlight in your blood (there's enough light inside your head to read a book by, and your organs are drenched with infra red light) to produce many complex chemicals including simple sugars and coq10.

raw greens btw

people having fun doing sex and drugs and they take their mind of their problems for a brief period of time
>degenerate

fucking hell how Sup Forums has gone down the drain having sex is degenerate now

Burning man is degenerate liberal faggot commie druggies with money , oppressing people of color !!

someone post amateur festival sex already.

It's a safe-space for the mentally-ill to express their degeneracy & mental-illness without judgment.

A liberation from the chains of being labeled
"stupid", "retard", "demented", "mentally-ill", "low-consciousness", "animal", "subhuman".

A place for low-consciousness, never-to-be-enlightened subhuman wretches to be free.

got any public cock sucking pics from this fine cultural event?

But the real question is; how easy is it to get laid?

>Having wild unprotected sex with a complete stranger while on copious amounts of drugs is not degenerate

Spread it everywhere

Early on it was pretty good but now it's a drug fueled fuckfest, the commercialization has completely eroded away the original purpose of it.

>We were illegal, going down to the beach to burn this thing. And we depended for our resources, not on grants, and not on sponsorship, and not anybody's funding, but on our own communal efforts undertaken together."