CNN BTFO

CNN *ABSOLUTELY*, _UNEQUIVOCALLY_ Blown. The. Fuck. O U T!!!
There is NO coming back from this. They are DONE!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504078173167.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYWLOvNnU-J/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/looting-begins-houston-distracted-police-rescue-over-2000-floodwaters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is wrong with niggers

Looks more like Mexico than Texas.

>cussing infront of children

Niggers...

Common human decency out the window

Transcript please.

find me one single image of a nigger assisting with relief efforts in a professional capacity.

You can't.

dude I live in a non-white country and I dont see that much niggers here. What the fuck is wrong with America?

>dude I live in a non-white country and I dont see that much niggers here
Congolombians ?
Bolivians ?
Haitinians ?

You are just jealous that no one would let you in a shelter.

The nigger talks about how it's people worst moment and then starts laying into the reporter for sticking a microphone in people's faces trying to get a story. Reporter apologises weakly, cameraman audibly uncomfortable.

But user...
Where's the dad?

What I find funny is that no matter what nation. America/Europe/Aus/NZ when a disaster hits, the non whites are the least prepared.

>They ignore all the warnings.
>Whites all pack up and leave and wait the storm out.
>Non whites get hit by storm. It all goes to hell and half a day later the bottom story of their house is flooded.
>They jump on the phone to Emergency services and demand they help
>Media cant understand why no one is getting to them for help.
>Non whites and media seem to think ambulances, fire trucks and police cars can drive through the flood to get to them.

Iv seen this happen way to often for it to be a coincidence. Then months later they blame it on white people and the government for not doing enough.

There is a correlation between IQ and long term thinking.

That's why niggers don't get married, don't have retirement plan, don't have any saved money, etc.

>nonwhite subhumans go loot the places
google houston lootings and look at the faces

>She keeps putting a microphone back in her face and apologizing

>But user...Where's the dad?

Out lootin new Nikes and a Flat Screen tv.

we have all of these ilegal subhumans but holy fuck they are not 12% of our population (chilean black population is below 1% of the total population)

I mean, how did USA managed to end being a white country ?

wtf i love incompetent nigs now

s-sorry

Judging by the niggers I know, they simply don't have a concept of time the same way we do. I noticed this before I went 1488 and was a multiculti progressive liberal. It just seemed odd to me that niggers are always late, and I mean ALWAYS. And we're not talking 10-15 minutes. Fucking HOURS.

Probably has something to do with the fact that they never had to prepare for winter.

The US was legally segregated based on race until the 1950's. Every major accomplishment was performed by wholly white administrations.

We don't know. Please help.

>told to evacuate
>doesn't evacuate
why are niggers this stupid

They didnt necessarily ignire the warnings, there was some major disinfo at the local levels. Governor said evacuate, local government said stay. Also I doubt most of them had family they could go to whereas the whites just got out and very probably had family elsewhere to stay with.

>cold and wet
Oh the horror

Trump supporter had his skull bashed in but he was still polite.

When will everyone accept that blacks are far more racist?

I fucked your mom and her period was late. I guess she is like them...

plenty of latinos were helping out. Tons of Constables are Mexicans. Houston's largest minority group us hispanic.

so what's the problem here?

reporter is trying to do her job, lady is frenetic, I suppose it's a semi normal reaction.

Even I knew that something is going to hit Texas weeks before and I'm not even American. People deserve anything they get for being so ignorant to warnings.

Blacks can't be racist I've checked it out

Do people really need to be told to evacuate when they hear a strong hurricane is approaching?
Personal safety starts at the personal level.

Asshurt liberal nigger detected

>. I noticed this before I went 1488 and was a multiculti progressive liberal

Sounds LARPY, bro.

Hey Tyrone. We'll get the extra comfy rope for you m'kay? No need to worry pal.

No, they can't be discriminatory unless you're buying crack rock but they can be racist.

This.

How is it even a major news story?
It's just a little water, get used to it.

Meanwhile India has a real flood with 1200 dead and nobody gives a fuck either.

No accountability. Constantly stuck in what they perceive to be as a "victim" role.

Don't see this shit in Iowa during bad floods. Been saying that since 2005.

they were slaves with virtuall no presence and power in the society. Spartan society remained Spartan even when at their peak, there was 25000 citizen and aroun 500 000 slaves

You'd be surprised how many times this has happened. I honestly think you'd be surprised.

>Out lootin new Nikes and a Flat Screen tv.

Not in TX. Unless, of course, you're suicidal.

This is why I love on a plateau. Fuck flood waters.

Done. Dude is an MMA fighter.
instagram.com/p/BYWLOvNnU-J/

And every bit of progress was undone because whites needed a safe space and couldnt handle integration so they did everything they could to keep non-whites down all the way until today. Mass incarceration, voter supression, red-lining, racial profiling. You whites did it to yourselves by being fucking snowflakes who just couldn't bring yourselves to allow blacks to thrive. There were many middle class black enclaves that were destroyed by mass incarceration and the drug war, which gave way to war zone slums.

When I fucked your mom she smelled of Joey.

How the fuck do you think 6 million people in the 4th largest city in America can logistically evacuate the most sprawling city in the US?

K... Now show me the actual looting instead of some nigger bragging on twatter.

>Flat Screen tv.

Can we please all agree to call them TV's now?

When was the last time you saw a CRT outside Sup Forums?

Gee I guess those blacks must be thriving in central Africa where there are no whites to oppress them. Oh would you look at that! They're still acting like cavemen! Guess they're a lost cause and better off in monkeyville. Oh well, doesn't affect me. I've never seen one irl

She's traumatized, these Sup Forums fags who live in the suburbs would be too. Of course she's going to be upset, you try living through the worst natural disaster in US history that is still going on.

>can't handle integration
No nigger, you can't handle acting white. You can't handle being civilized. You ran through all the excuses why niggers are a complete and utter failure as a race. It's actually quite astonishing. With Europeans you have variations of success, but with niggers you always get a massive pile of shit wherever you put them. You coons live in the most prosperous country in the world and you fuck it up and complain. You had a nigger president and you still bitch about oppression. You get gibs for you gazillion fatherless children and you still beg for reparations.

You are a pathetic excuse for a "people".

Yeah especially since she's out of the water and in a relief shelter. That disgusting sheboon acts like the interview was being conducted while she held onto a tree limb. What's even more revolting is that filthy subsaharan subhuman knows it. She knows that she's saved and only one chimp out away from getting everything she wants for her and her brood. So time for a little payback to this uppity honky bitch.

Why are niggers so indecent. Who the fuck swears in front of children like that. They are incapable of dealing with difficult situations responsibly.

They're incapabpe of anything.

Except impregnating willing white women.

By Using the fucking street retard. And I'm not even using that as an insult, blacks do have the IQ of the retard

Because blacks in central africa have any genetic correlation with US blacks. Newsflash, anti science dumbfuck, they dont. I mean look at them side by side. US blacks have a significant amount of white european blood in them, as well as some native american. Especially those in the most racially segregated areas. But don't let science and facts get in the way of your short sighted bigoted backwards bullshit.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/looting-begins-houston-distracted-police-rescue-over-2000-floodwaters

kys

I'm not black, cracker, but I'd still love for you to kill yourself just like your loser leader Hitler did.

You realize blacks are a large category and there are Somali immigrants living in the US?
And what you've said doesn't matter, our video evidence that's caused this thread is proof enough they don't belong, admixture be damned

>Except impregnating willing white women.
Not really, male niggers are one of the least desirable groups.
>implying blacks in central africa don't have any genetic correlation with US blacks
My sides will never be the same.
>implying Hitler killed him self
He's still laughing at you from Argentina at 128, nigger.

racist faggor

Most of you toothless mouthbreathers nod out on opioids in front of your kids in the back child's seat, or stay up for weeks criddling and stealing bikes on meth. We see you/

Well would somebody tell that to white women?

Nb4 5 year old okcipid macro

>zerohedge
>2 nignogs in a back alley nowhere (notice the bars on the windows)
Touche'
Now show me where the niggers are NOT looting in their own "hood".

That woman is cool.

Well, then you are the most ignorant wigger on the planet because you didn't see what happened when Rita hit and people drowned in there cars. The traffic was backed up for miles, at a standstill, and for days, and people fucking died because of it. Maybe you dumbfucks should stop denying science and encourage politicians you assholes keep voting for to build more flood prevention infrastructure along the southeast texas coast.

Can't loot if you leave the area m8

>be nigger
>drive your expensive nigger truck around
>stop by to get recorded by your friend "helping" people
>"ooga booga i help"

Real heroes are anonymous

das juden needs them sheckels shot

Texas basically is Mexico. Blue state soon.

>Most of you toothless mouthbreathers nod out on opioids...

Tell them what? That niggers smell, are ugly and 90% of them would leave them as soon as they get knocked up?

That's a good one. Yeah, all that meth must have kept him alive. Nah he died a loser like you in a bunker and blew his snowflake brains out. I hope you follow your leader.

And i suppose White people put the drugs in their hand and the glock to defend the corner where they sell it. Riiiiiiiiiiiight?

Sorry!
Sorry!
So sorry!

you worded this post like a liberal faggot, ie.
>"*Unironically* LITERALLY _H I T L E R_"

why do you shitpost like this

More whites use opioids than blacks, look it up dumbfuck. The only one projecting is you wiggers who blame their own problems on DUH NEEGROH A HYUK CLEETUS! KYS FAGGOT.

>worst natural disaster in US history
Keep trying. There are at present possibly 30 deaths reported. Katrina was almost 2k. I was right in the middle of Gatlinburg TN last year when wildfires swept through the town, 80 mph winds were blowing shit on fire down the road while I was trying to drive out, I didn't fucking cry about it.

>More whites use opioids than blacks...
I'm a heroin using nigger, the post.

The CIA flooded the market with cheap cocaine in the 80s. As Far as guns, well I believe in the 2nd amendment don't you?

some of us nod out to anime with all our teeth you bitch

(You) glorious bastard (you)

PRESENTLY. boy, you weaker than tater water. It's not fucking over yet. The event is still going to continue through the week, and as of today meteorologists are saying the worst is yet to come. That death toll is going to rise when all is said and done. They havent even really started looking for bodies yet dumbfuck, because the waters are not anywhere near receding yet. You cannot be this dumb. Unless you are a white Cleetusfag, then I believe it.

>CIA... blah blah blah
Just because they flooded the market with cocaine doesn't mean you had to buy it, Tyrone.

derrick lewis is cool though

do reporters just go in and shove a microphone into people faces? I thought they would be like "hey who wants to be in an interview on T.V", it would be fucked up if she agreed just to shame the reporter

Get implants, poorfag.

>moving goalposts
how about you kys

What the fuck does LARP even mean to you retards anymore?

You vote for politicians who legislate for infrastructure spending in the US or you don't. We have two parties that both seem to not care, but one at least pretends to care more than the other. That infrastructure is expensive as fuck and has to come from federal funds, meaning more taxes on someone. Which I guess could be you and me, or rich motherfuckers. But yeah muh soshulizm.

i have teeth though that's what i'm saying!

God, it annoys me how that bitch keeps touching her on the arm.

Fuck you concern troll. The reporters questions were absolutely fucking vile, and she earned that public raping she received by the single mother.

>Iceland
>1 Post by this ID
Fuck off.

I read "our" as "out" my bad.

>find me a black guy who did something to help
>if he was really helping you wouldn't know about him REEEEEEE
go play in a hurricane.

Deleted 5 seconds too soon

Do we vote on infrastructure? I'm pretty sure that's not how it works especially at that level which would be left up to the state legislature. City's can have bond initiatives but I dont recall that ever being for literal infrastructure. Sure there can be a road improvement bond but I dont ever remember one for anything that was vital according to engineering standards etc. It's just shit like to go faster etc.

Yeah I caught that I misread that. Ok so would anyone encourage politicians? I don't even think there are lobbyists for that. It's all just government civil engineers that encourage legislators.

And white people managed to sell and use the very same coke without fucking killing each other over it and turning their own communities into fucking war zones