Brit/pol/ - Page 11 Keeps Setting edition

>Ps' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41091300
m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00
youtube.com/watch?v=IYNLpEfBtbg
bbc.co.uk/sport/41037621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to learn your late antiquity and early middle ages history.

special request:
do whatever the fuck you can to stop autists putting jews and hitler in every fucking youtube video

example: youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng
this would be a great video
IF someone hadn't autistically put in the fucking jew quotes for NO GOOD REASON
that will only detract people from watching it (and the clip of "they conduct their business everywhere ... ", can probably be tied back)

similar examples: mosley vids putting hitler in everything

seriously, this is running on the point of a fucking obsession
is there a single video without this crammed in

I mean this is literally the case of 1 second, 1 second or less of autistic and needless editing, that may or may not even be inaccurate, but that paints the entire video

who the fuck does this shit?

your all niggers

Для poдины и кopбинa

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41091300

Automatic afican remover

Is it true the EU will be getting a trade deal with Japan so good get tariff free access?

Kinda wish I'd voted remain now if that was the case and it doesn't look like May's upcoming visit to Tokyo is going to give us any similar deal.

>88
fuck off

>afican

Murica has more niggers you fucking autist

Go fuck yourself Commiefag

Bend the knee and become the 51st state or get nuked limeys

And live with your Niggers and Spiks?. No thanks

bump

>wanting a blue state larger than cali and ny combined

*their

t'state

Nips are subhuman, 2 nukes wasn't enough.

You're*

If you aren't a English nationalist, are you even really British? baka

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00

Views about Muslims and Islam

Religious discrimination and islamophobia had reduced between 2011 and 2016, but much of this progress has been set back following the spate of recent terror attacks in the UK.

While overall attitudes towards different groups in society have improved since 2011, Muslims continue to be regarded as uniquely different from the majority British public.

39% of people overemphasise the prevalence of Islam in British society, while just 13% estimate the correct 5%. Only 4% of Muslims accurately estimated the number of Muslims there were in Britain.

Brits are deeply divided over the association of Muslim communities in the UK with extremism. 84% of confident multiculturals reject this while 83% of active enmity agree that Muslims should be associated with terrorism and violence.

52% agree that Islam poses a serious threat to Western civilisation, although this has decreased since 2011.

The recent attacks on Westminster, Manchester, Borough market and Finsbury Park have had a profound impact on the public. 42% say that these attacks have increased their suspicion of Muslims in Britain.

Pathetic really

>39% of people overemphasise the prevalence of Islam in British society,
That's because Muzzies won't stop fucking reeeeeing about any time they get a sideways glance on the bus. Same thing with LGBTQIAA+ fucks.
>Only 4% of Muslims accurately estimated the number of Muslims there were in Britain
I wonder how high the other 96% assumed it was, because I doubt they underestimated. Not since so many grow up in segregated cultural enclaves.
>52% agree that Islam poses a serious threat to Western civilisation, although this has decreased since 2011.
That's a surprise, you'd think given the spate of terror attacks since then, both in Europe and NA, and the flood of migrants who are undeniably culturally incompatible, that this number would go up.

NEET hours

>tfw work soon

>PARTY ROCKS IS IN BRIT/POL/ TONIGHT

Good morning.

Why would you want us? The UK would vote Democrat.

What's up niggers

feeling melancholy this morning lads

youtube.com/watch?v=IYNLpEfBtbg

Alright mate, sleep okay?

Why?

just gonna drop this here

Just one of those, I'll cheer up shortly.

Brit/pol/ is officially dead

what's this about?

Пoшeл нa хyй.

>A UK MP has criticised some British-Pakistanis for reportedly "going and getting a wife from abroad" for their disabled sons.
>Labour MP Jess Phillips said the practice was among "lots of cases" she dealt with where people from Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities behaved "unacceptably" towards women.
>"Well, sorry, the British Pakistani-Bangladeshi community, certainly where I am, has issues about women's roles in a family, in society," she was quoted as saying by 'The Times'.
>"That's the truth. Not all of them, obviously. But I have lots of cases on my books. The acceptability of going and getting a wife from abroad if your son is disabled, for example. As if he deserves to have a wife and we'll just get one from Pakistan. That's not okay in my book," she said.

>bbc.co.uk/sport/41037621

FUCKING EVIL RICH PEOPLE

HAHAHA inbred spastics.

kek never thought I'd find myself agreeing with the old battleaxe

This is absolutely hilarious. Feminists vs Pakis, the time has finally come where they are turning on each other.

You have to admire the persistence of the BBC. Never ones to miss a trick, they manage to foist in their phony statistics and agenda behind the 'gender pay gap' by including what he earns versus that of the 'best paid female player' - as if you are supposed to be outraged about that and assuming it is by itself noteworthy.

I slept ok thanks

The fucking state of this thread.

>momentum is powerful force
Ignoring the awful grammar, is this some kind of veiled van-of-peace threat?

>female labour MPs in northern seats turning against pakis
wtf is this timeline

I've seen worse ones

one's in which you were crying about your smelly ex gf

Okay lad, I understand. Put it this way - things could be worse. . .

>Eddie sulks because we're talking about politics and not his pathetic little life

Like clockwork.

Holy fucking hell, lads. This hangover is very sophisticated. I went on a 16 hour shitposting voyage. I don't care that my wife's left me anymore. Thanks for the help everyone..

I would say you've never touched a woman anywhere near her league, but then you've never touched a woman period.

The fucking state of (You)

>This hangover is very sophisticated

I know this feel

>not 18th/19th century when our Kingdom truly came into being

If a girl can't take a little piddle, then she's not right for you anyway mate

Stop LARPing as an Empire and release Texas already.

are you teethlings going to brexit or what? whats the hold up

I wish

It's clear they are having to advertise women's tennis, football, rugby etc to justify them earning the same as their male counterparts.

Female sports attract fewer viewers therefore less advertising revenue therefore less earning as a percentage for the sportswoman.

So they increase the spending on advertising the female sports to increase viewership.

The idea being they will become just as popular.

However, female sports isn't as good, not as skilled, not as strong, not as fast, not as competitive and fundamentally not as good of a product. This will never change.

So we are seeing a crash of ideology and reality.

I predict instead of accepting reality they will accuse the population of being sexist and make everyone feel guilty about not enjoying shit people playing sports badly.

Good to hear.

Has guam been nuked yet, you fat shitebag? AHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP HAS DESTROYED WHAT LITTLE CREDIBILITY YOU HAD LEFT AHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAHAHAGAHSHZHDHDH

>politics
And that's about as far into the thread as I can stand.

Got past the anime OP

>Catholics will be the majority in N.I in a decade or two tops
this is a fact
>most people in N.I in general cath AND prot want to see Ireland united in their lifetime
this is a fact
>N.I in the future will hold a referendum and the people will vote for unification
yep also a fact

why don't you have another little drink, it's only an hour til noon

How many walls have you punched in your life?

especially now that brexit happened

it's brexit's fault really

a referendum won't work though. Because there are men in ulster who will stand...
TO THE LAST MAN

no wonder they call you the morons of europe. god damn yanks

u ran away lmao

It's about a 1:2 ratio for walls:throats.

He's punched all of them

Sup Rimmer. Good day to you, there.

Eddie, what's bothering you lad? Have a drink or something.

Did you get on it last night as well? I just ate a punnet of cherries and I feel a bit better now.

>white people taking it down
>the execution of my purpose

history is self-captioning

Sorry to disappoint but I don't think Rimmer is here.

there are two eddies

Aggressive Eddie who hate's everyone

Upset Eddie who hates himself

it's hard to decide which is more annoying

4,000 isn't a huge sample size tbf and they took it from '6 tribes' - whatever that means - none-whites oversampled probably, it is a Huffpost post article and survey carried out Tell Mama affiliate Hope not Hope. Take a 20,000 random survey and i guess those results might differ.

Yeah, fuck her! She deserved it I promise you.

I've knocked it on the head so now I just give other people shit for being worthless drunks like I was until six months ago

Who else in London is coming to watch SARGON LIVE?

here in america we dont like racists. glad to see that shit down

do many of you live in l*ndon

I prefer the aggressive Eddie, because that feels more normal to me. If he's in the thread and not telling people to neck themselves, I start to worry to be honest.

Oh, okay. You're the frogposter that everyone always assumes is Rimmer, right? Good day to you as well, then.

Damn lads, I've got to choose between (((Critical thinking))), (((Intercultural communication skills))) or the art of shekel making. I wonder which one is a superior option?

Yes that's me. Thanks user, good day to you as well. :)

Well you faggots killed contributive Eddie via your utter retardation on every level.

These people will be remembered as traitors. I hope they enjoy the treatment they're going to get under majority black rule in the future.

Does anyone else think of murder and violence whenever they see a BBC news article?

That's the spirit.