youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Are those the same glasses?

Nothing to see here goyim, move along

bump

Bump-a-kino

need videos with sound.

I'm getting sleepy, let's log off and go to sleep.

>Viki Soto
youtube.com/watch?v=ivf1XNDpMCg

>Susan Bro
youtube.com/watch?v=upaOxLXoXiY

>Who dis?
She was also the driver of the purple van.

What the fuck

Here's a bump

thanks.

Knew it. Lots of these events are fake.

Rust in peace Hether Heyer and twenty gorillion schoolchildren at sandy hook.

James Holmes is the best example. Completely drugged out of his mind in first court appearance, managed by his 'lawyer'.

Nothing to see here goyim, move along.

It's funny how any normie would just say it's nothing alike. Wtf. Non conspiracy people are just sheep

Why would (they) hire the same actor for more than 1 incident? That's just begging to get noticed. Why would they want to be noticed?

holy shit.

she says "passion" at 34 seconds (vid 1) and passionite at 3 seconds (vid2). sounds like the same woman talking, even if you avoid the fact that they both look like jabba the hutt.

spooky.

I support this theory. It is all just too good to pass up

Jesus bring us JUSTICE
>fuck these people

holy shit play them at the same time. Almost no difference besides age fuck. Chin is a little suspect but implant is easy op.

Go back to your containment board

You would need totally trustworthy (controlled) people for this sort of scam. I guess you can't call up our local drama school.

Fact is that they have ALWAYS got away with their scams, thus far, so even if you get sloppy, the FakeNewsMedia will cover.

99% public probably dont even remember Donna Soto

I never bought that sandy hook was a hoax until this. Bitch has the same gap in the top row of her front teeth.

Crisis Actors

How long have they been our there?
How long have we been lied to?

what balls

Wouldn't that be implying that "they" don't have the funds to train and control enough people to get away with their schemes? Aren't they the Jews? The ones that stay hidden and age in control of everything? Why wouldn't they have enough money to get away with their plans?

You're not allowed to question these events goyim. Who cares if you notice?

fuuuuck. It's really the same woman, isn't it?

When have (((they))) ever been caught out? Jews like keeping their shekels in their pockets.

I have a feeling Donna and the family are trusty helpers

I'm not too sure about this one.
I think it's the glasses, as people can look completely different without them.
And I'd believe if she had to wear them otherwise, she'd probably need them for driving. If anyone has a pic of her from sandy without glasses it'd be helpful

There's one in the thread. Look up.

Bump, when will normies and shills learn?

Bump this. We should look into who both people supposedly worked for, previously.

even if I get proved wrong I still think that comparison is a funny match

>suzi goldberg
Fuck off kike

My bad

The chin is the only thing that fucks me up. Age could possibly alter it this drastically but I'm no expert.

Stop looking into this.

youtube.com/watch?v=al8Vo3e1m80

I don't have kids but if a someone I loved just died I probably wouldn't laugh. Nigga literally looks like he's getting in character

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvxf7JuXI_0

People are people so why should it be?

No worries it's early as fuck.

I don't know what's real anymore, full Orwellian bullshit now lads

It's part of it Alex Memes says. It's part of their magic they're trying to do. Like they'll tell you "I'm going to rape and murder you" and then laugh ahahaha just kidding user. Then when they rape and murder you they'll rub it in your face. This is part of dehumanizing us. Showing their demon interdimensional whatever that we're not even conscious so that killing us won't even be a crime. Normies are sheep and I have been trying to wake them up since 9/11 but nobody fucking wants to wake up and they hate me for trying.

>That's the conclusion drawn by Jillian Soto, the sister of slain Sandy Hook teacher Vicki Soto, after actor Scott Baio retweeted an outrageous "truther" meme Thursday suggesting the recent death of Heather Heyer in Charlottesville was a hoax put on by the same so-called crisis actors used in Newtown.

>If a Jew told you the sky was blue you would say "IT'S BLACKED AT NIGHT CHECKMATE KIKE".
Don't let them live in your head.

Eye colours different as well but easy enough for contacts to be put in

GOLDBURG
IGNORED

can i go back to a timeline where this shit doesnt happen?

I'm not denying that they do look alike, but I have to ask; why the fuck would an organisation like the United States government be so fucking retarded as to use the same damn actors in all of these widely televised events?

welp another nothing burger nothing to see here im getting sleepy
good night guys

Are you guys saying that the driver was controlled opposition, like Spencer?

Also bamp

This is why Sup Forums will probably be included in the great shutdown. You gentlemen dig very deep.

>controlled opposition, like Spencer?
What makes you think Spencer is controlled opposition?

I wanted to check out some heather tweets but I took a wrong turn

It's a 53 minute video, I don't know if you'll watch it, but it shows you how the event was staged (the whole thing, with the Dodge charger). Regarding the Spencer idea, why is he the only that gets the most media coverage. He was also an Obama supporter (a big one, he voted for him twice I believe). Why would an avid Obama supporter suddenly change his views to the "alt right"? You might say that he had a change of view, like how some of us do here. It still seems fishy though.

youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g

It's the same woman, we have a congruent thread going.. The Greenbergs(main family involved) are super mad right now, the shills are out

Cross thread polination

Completely staged..

Guaranteed 90% of people in Charlottesville were actors and several of them were household name actors as well as Illuminati family peoples such as the Greenbergs

Not to ruin the party, but the eyebrows/brow ridge is different between them.

And their voice pitches are different as well.

It's been only 5 years, there shouldn't be this difference.

Woh... you mean that the actors involved in staging these fucked up black psy-ops wear disguises and use different voices??? Holy shit!! They must be like James Bond 007 XD!!!

Fuck off shill

Not shill but just pointing it out.

Though on one youtube video, someone asked if anyone knew what's been going on with the Sandyhook mum.

If we cannot find information on what she's been up to recently or where she is, then that's a smoking gun.

The whole her pretending to be Heather Heyers mom thing is a smoking gun... I know we want to play it safe and so on and so forth but Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums ... You guys are the only ones who will stop these monsters...

You've seen this?? This is real too. You will be bombarded by shills gaslighting to try and convince you that this is not reality:

FIND DIS CUNT LADS

The mother of Heather Heyer & the Sandy Hook woman definitely look like they could be the same but that shit with the Eisners does not IMO.

Woman on the left has completely freckled arms. Right woman does not. Need to find picture of right woman's inner right forearm. Also eyes don't quite match, left woman's eyes seem rotated outwards compared to right woman, imagine you're editing a face in a video game, those would be two different places on the slider scale.

September approaches, lads

>Thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax
>Thinks Pizzagate isn't

That says just about all there needs to be said on this subject.

The driver in the van might have actually been
"mom"
See:
I want you all to realize that these people control the media and own all the biggest film and effects studios to theatrics and makeup/special effects is nothing to tem

FUCK OFF SHILL

Yes, the ebil government is actually that sloppy that it would hire 1 actress to play several mourning mothers while being photographed and filmed from every angle, in a age of conspiracy nuts monitoring their every move.

You must be chinese or something, can't tell white people apart. ARR ROOK SAME
Eisner's son isn't the guy in the cowboy hat you fucking mongoloid. The cowboy hat guy is part mexican, like 8% or something.

Look at all of the crap that she has on her steering column... Is that normal?????

Is that a pic of Texas?

yea I notice sometimes Susan Heyer looks like an old 85 year old cripple like at the memorial. Other times it looks like someone shaved off 10 years like at the VMA awards.

hollywood magic

im pissed the camera didnt catch the passenger. I tried looking for them in the videos but they vanish

They're hired by leftist ngo's

Only 3 tweets in 7 years? Hmmm.

Fat people just converge in looks to the same useless piece of shit of a human.

Stop being fat, America.

Woh!! Really Tony? Or Brett? Or whoever? So those aren't the Eisners in those photos!!! Holy shit bro I must be totally crazy, you totally convined me that I'm crazy and those aren't the Eisners!! Wow!!!

i shall interogate her for questioning ... and be quite thorough

or maybe american women are just obese as fuck and they all look like fat burgers?

>totally not cia man

There is that purple revolution code again...

You need to find a picture of her right arm for the cross tattoo