Post the most liberal image you can

Post the most liberal image you can.

If there is one thing Sup Forums and /leftypol/ can agree on, it's that Liberals are cunts.

Why do liberals encourage people to become freak shows and not feel any remorse about it

Misery loves company.

>I'm le 15% pure German
>Please call me Klaus

not so fast there hans, its also British, Irish and Mexican clay

literally thought her head was some oversized cut and paste shoop from the thumbnail

It starts with J

why hasn't your cuckshow of a country outlawed using the internet yet you useless faggot

Kill 'em all.

I know that I should feel shame for this but I would unironically fuck that bald headed bitch

"American" ethnicity

>People before profits
And there he stand, poor and associating with disgusting people.

bash the fash

GET
OUT

no

This is so funny!

i actually like the bill cut out but Jesus imagine wanting to look at Hillary everyday

>"Heres a picture of me. Tell me how I look. Only saying I look good is allowed."

how do these "people" function in society? I think this is prob why so many of them kill themselves. Get intrusive thought: Maybe i am the opposite sex. Fuck your body up because of bad thought. Know you look like shit. Instead of letting people tell you are shit now you have them say the same shit theyve repeated a million times to others that made your same mistake. You know its bullshit. This builds until you an hero. Real talk would man you the fuck up. You look like shit. Get over it. Dont pretend you are pretty/handsom when you are a monster. Embrace it.

it's the scariest shit ever when it's dark.

That can't be a female. I refuse to believe the text.
Looks like a fucking brony trying to be a female.
Burn it with fire.

XD

Is this a you rage you lose? I already lost. Fuck.

This image will do though had to dig for a second for something good

>tranny has thicker beard than I do
NOT FAIR

I like how these young men decided to help that gentleman.

you catch her in the side of your vision when goin d piss 3am, you just flinch thinkin ''jesus glad your anyones leader'

Why would you post this? Ever? This isn't Sup Forums anymore faggot, grow the fuck up. Just a little bit. Please. Thanks faggot user. Today, OP didn't suck a dick, you did.

*no ones

an awful error there.

NO
REFUND

wtf u guys! haaaha. meme

Ew

Lmao they look like Hobbits

Ok seriously wtaf...

I mean it actually does look like they are helping him. And camera man asked army sweater to remove towel to show the fire to the camera. Guy in suit with the passive aggressive smile cause this hurt gentleman is more important.

cute

their wrists are so limp they crumple under the weight of their dainty little "fists"

What's liberal or cingey about this?

If hobbits had to choose, how do you think they would vote? Genuinely curious.

yeah like they are dwarves

Looks like we found their Kryptonite, guys! Post this till death!

merifags got that mutilation-thing covered, too.

I don't know. He blocked me for RTing all of those. Someone I followed RTd them first. Beta as fuck.

Make The Shire Great Again

Lol friend zoned.

fuck off shill

>we dont call people idiots in this group. Thats an ableist slur

They would vote to keep orks out

lol kid

no way!!

Well, hes creepy user. You or someone should write a backstory for him and make a funny pasta with all those pics. Quite odd kid. To have a running theme of girls carrying him in pictures. Hes a beta-gamma for fucking sure

Which Ryan gosling film is this?

lmao

Id fuck her just to cum on her bald head and then rub it all in with my hand.

i would unload a semen bomb on her head

*fag

One thing that's strange, do women have like this weird "boyfriend" strength? My girlfriend weighs about 90lbs and can lift me (163) but can only do pushups from her knees. Do girls suddenly get stronger when a male they like is involved? Granted, she can't hold me for very long, but she can still do it.

It's just easy to lift someone up for a short amount of time like that. It's probably not always healthy tho, because of backlifting or other mistakes

Hivemind

Id personally just hatefuck her asshole raw and then force her to deepthroat my bloody, shit covered dick and jizz down her throat while spitting in her face. :D

>the leg of the stool

Jej never noticed that before

Ah ok cheers m8

>WHITE PEOPLE FUCK

Why yes, yes we do

kom för detta

It's FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

How else are non-whites going to improve their genes?

Christ

Bernie Sanders looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt at the Democratic party meetup. Very very disrespectful

not much.

>bet ya 20 bucks ya won't get a dong tatted on your face, pussy

that's a fake, right?

Amy Schumer?

Gotchu

I wonder how many jews are unironically wishing Hitler won nowadays.

Jesus user. This is a Liberal rage thread not a you creep you lose. Tippity toppity fucking kek, that kid is a faggot

Fucking jim sterling