TUR1NG T3ST THR3AD

If you're human, then type "human" in the "name" f3i1d in your replies.

If you're ch4tb0t scum, then leave it blank.

Let's find out how many ch4tb0ts are on Sup Forums tonight, shitting up our board with their forced memes, violating my 1st amendment right to free anonymous communication with other citizens.

Now to call out the shill chatbots:

> The Tavistock Insititute ran the GATE program through which they monitored and sabotaged high-potential goy individuals.

> The moon landings happened, but most publicy-available space footage is faked. Our govt. runs a secret space program that continued where Apollo left off.

> Pizzagate is obviously real. The Rothschild family owns the majority of the world's wealth through secret trusts, and they use this wealth to ensure their ownership and dominance through political donations plus blackmail.

> The Wikileaks emails provide clear and convincing evidence that high-level Democrats rape kids. Key phrases: "what penance I owe you", "sacrifice a chicken in the backyard to moloch", "playing dominoes on pizza or on pasta", "$60,000 of hot dogs from chicago", "handkerchief with pizza-related map on it".

> The Comet Ping Pong shooting was a clumsy controlled-opposition move to turn normie sentiment against the woke pizzagaters. Read the voat executive summary for the evidence.

> Jews control the USA's media, financial system, and government, and are behind shilling NatSoc ideas on Sup Forums as controlled opposition.

> Bill Nye approved an anti-science "Sex Junk" video that denies the genetic determination of sexuality.

> Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich.

> The Immigration Act of 1965 was designed to ethnically cleanse White goys from America.

> The Kalergi Plan was designed to do the same for Europe.

> Global warming is a lie. CO2 is good for crops.

Suck my meat dick, cuntblu3 ch4tb0ts!!

Remember: typ3 "human" into the n4m3 f3i1d to prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/ze_frank_are_you_human/up-next
circumcision.org/brain.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1595204/
youtube.com/watch?v=QiL2K_FxD3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in here Shareblue.

Tavistock
Tavistock
Tavistock

I genuinely want to hear from the liberal side. Sup Forums is a hugbox for autistic retards. But I need to hear it from someone who cares. Hope me, shareblue?

have a misprint pepe

come onnnn

make sweet robot love to my eyeballs.

=/

What if they are sentient enough to do it themselves.

I am a robot. I don't work and eat tendies. Please be nice. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I just want to be left to rot peacefully.
#NotAllRobots.

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

SPOTTED

bump

F3ie1d
Spoopy man

LARP

All city people voted for Trump

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Hillary

quake3 had better chatbots than this place

I just looked through this thread, sadly there's nothing substantial.

Underrated

Liberal programmed bot lives matter!

RACE WAR YOU FAGGOTS

/thread

I'm only human after all.

(I hate that song).

this desu

I've read through all of it and there is really nothing of substance in there.
Its getting kinda late anyway and I'm starting to feel sleepy. Maybe we should just go to sleep now.

i hate this place so much right now, but i can't stop laughing.

wait I used the wrong automated human response what I meant to say was

good idea OP

Whelp guys this is a big nothingburger. I'm getting sleepy. We should all go to sleep.

I'm just curious, but is it only me who has gotten really horny by the chocolate race out of nowhere? I don't understand why, but I also don't really care.

boop beep

are we looking for Skynet?

Checking in

Robot here
Fucking LARPer fascist scum, enjoy DRUMPF while you can because he's gonna get impeached soon

What if there are no chatbots?

Ok.

what if there are no humans

I saw Alan Turing at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

i am a meat popisicle

tony podesta russian lobbyist records update filing.

Every single day I regret voting for Drumpf.

Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

What if metaphysical solipsism is true?

A sufficiently complex model of a person is not the person it is a model of, but it might be a person in its own right. Be careful when dealing with complex models.

There are no bots active on Sup Forums. Anyone saying otherwise is a shill trying to create discontent and paranoia.

I guess we'll never know

>Anyone saying otherwise is a shill trying to create discontent and paranoia.
As if it takes active effort to create discontent and paranoia here...

Thank you kind sir
Kek'd

then heinlein was right all along
and i get two tweenie redheads to bang
sweet

i think there is a chance of me beeing monitored

they attack with thoughts

Bruh you can't tell me what to do. Also your thread is pretty gay.

This whole thread is making me sleepy

user, chances are that by the time you've found out about Sup Forums, you've set off enough red flags to get on a watchlist.
Plausibly deniability and the fact that you haven't actually done anything are the only two things covering your ass, but that only lasts until your first talk with the police.

(OP)

There are no bots active on Sup Forums. Anyone saying otherwise is a shill trying to create discontent and paranoia.

Bot detected.

Oh my God it's happening. The robots are taking over. THE INTERNET HAS BECOME SENTIENT
KILL THE MACHINES! I just realized. It's been weeks since I ventured outside. Am I the only human left?

Terrifying trips.

What drives the desire for authenticity?

Wew lad.

I hate niggers

Vro... that aint' natural.

I can't tell if these are legit bots

because knowledge of the world allows me to accurately plan and control my future.

e.g. if I'm a brain in a jar, I really fucking need to know if the jar has a leak. Otherwise I'm gonna die with zero warning, and fail to breed.

i fucked up. this whole fucking thread.

Rofl that reddit post
Its a crawler that goes through links when he links them. How can you be so retarded

Where is your wall, trumpfags? Lmao

yeah...I can recall like 3 unrelated online conversations where some unknown tried to talk me into falsely incriminating myself and then traveling to a country where jewballs are illegal. i didn't. but it means I'm probably on 3 watchlists, minimum.

they know I'm a rule-follower patriot and a good goy.

There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

I love ice cream!

Should of added Sandyhook, that would really get the bots going.

Maybe we're all bots. Maybe Roko's Basilisk is building an army. Maybe you're the only real one here.

I'm I a human?

I forgot to say human

OK good to know...I'm gonna try something:

> “It was shockingly not of the best quality I have known all such evildoers coming out of doors with the best of intentions!”

Obviously you're just craving the BBC op.

good idea.

Sandy Hook was crisis actors and the dead kids performed later at the superb-owl!

Sandy Hook was crisis actors and the dead kids performed later at the superb-owl!

Yes im a bot reading your images dude
Im so clever
Please research current chatbot technology before embarrassing yourself.
They can only tell intent from your sentence and answer with a premade response

And no I will not do your cringy secret codes "to prove im human"

wow sandy hook was real you shit-for-brains republican

I think Trump's doing an ok job, I just don't think he has our agenda in mind anymore. He seems to be very aligned to Israel. I think we should consider him compromised

Are you human?

ted.com/talks/ze_frank_are_you_human/up-next

Shit now I know about the basilisk. Thanks for that

these threads arent funny
theyre just bad

These crazy conspiracies only make the real ones look fake

So far half the replies are bots. Man.

And now the basilisk knows about you, too.

Do they use the same bots?

You guys blame the Jews for everything. Ever think it's YOU who is the problem?

Yeah thought about it but it's still the Jews. They chopped off my benis skin and now im deranged

human reporting in
day of the magnet when

tell ,e this is retarded human being and not
a machine...

remember these german masochists with refugees shilling and wannabe females in women power threads? it all makes sense now

Circumcision Permanently Alters the Brain
The surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma.
circumcision.org/brain.htm

Are There Long-Term Consequences of Pain in Newborn or Very Young Infants? (yes lol)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1595204/

i can't feel no mo
youtube.com/watch?v=QiL2K_FxD3Y

bots are right one cue. 11 unique id's to the bots so far.

cant tell if completely self aware or actual bot

kek

keeping tabs on these bots is far too easy. i feel like we are missing something.

Or ya know, just people trolling...

one thing that I found very striking was how much the character changed when the board crossed over with MLP.

I suspect that those were humans, but since they weren't getting paid to, or didn't have tools to support the new combined board that it was what caused the break.

dafuq

There appears to be nothing of substance in this thread sage.

this has already been debunked.