PAGANISM>christianity

Do you hear that christcucks? It's the call of your ancestors telling you to leave this cult.
Rabbi Yoshuah bar Yosef was weak, so is Christendom.
Everything badass about Christianity came from Polytheism. Knighthood is pagan, your holidays are pagan etc.

Every great thing about the West was started by Ancient Greece and the Romans.
Even barbarian tribes were quite advanced in certain aspects.

>inb4 (((cum drinkers)))
>inb4 muh anthropomorphism --> myths
>inb4 most pagans are leftists fags ( how were the original pagans?)
>inb4 human sacrifice, pederasty, conversion by peace, cannibalism

How many foreigners conquered Europe while it was pagan? When did the Arabs and Turks conquer parts of Europe? Before or after forceful mass conversions? The Crusades were a joke.

What will you do christcucks?

Get a job, leave your parents' home, join a gym, lose weight, get a gf. That will cure your impotent loser virgin rage.

That pic in your post is from a browser game

lol never expected much from a burger

its surprisingly accurate

Fuck paganism, it's for imps and other demonpussy, we Orthodox NAO, WhiteP-chan.

*blocks your path*

the orthodox church was for hundreds of years Ottoman slaves. Its seat is still in Instanbul

What would Yoshuah say regarding your views

*teleports behind you*

>the Orthodox church was for hundreds of years Ottoman slaves. Its seat is still in Instanbul

The only slave Orthodox is, is to Jesus Christ, and it's decentralized.

I don't know who yoshua is but the religion of Europe and the World is Orthodoxy, even if forgotten untill now.

Yes become neopagan and your country will quickly become a shining beacon of moral purity and fervent devotion to your ancestors' gods free from the ailments of capitalism and modernity just like Asia you fucking idiots.

>How many foreigners conquered Europe while it was pagan?
Proto-Indo-Europeans were not from Europe originally. They were from Asia. They conquered Europe from other pagans. And seeing as how Europe was a patchwork of different tribes who considered each other completely foreign from one another until the rise of nationalism during the Renaissance you are an idiot.

>When did the Arabs and Turks conquer parts of Europe?
Seeing as how Turks didn't exist and Arabs hadn't expanded outside of Arabia until centuries after Europaganism was already dead you're an idiot.

Jesus real jewish name was Yoshuah.

>The only slave Orthodox is, is to Jesus Christ, and it's decentralized.
Yet they still did, whatever the Ottomans wanted them to do. Traitors to Europe

Orthodoxy is a joke. They never amounted to anything and certainly never helped their respective countries.

t.'''''pagan''''''' larper.

You are not pagan you are atheist. Now fuck off
SAGE

>PIEs came from Asia.
You're retarded.

>Proto-Indo-Europeans were not from Europe originally. They were from Asia. They conquered Europe from other pagans. And seeing as how Europe was a patchwork of different tribes who considered each other completely foreign from one another
They are still European. Furthermore that part of history is very dark, so any commentary on it is vague. European relationships were a bit more complicated than that. Also you're a fool if you think they wouldnt ban together to defeat the Abrahamic poison.

>Seeing as how Turks didn't exist and Arabs hadn't expanded outside of Arabia until centuries after Europaganism was already dead you're an idiot.
Dont pretend you dont know what I mean.

religion was so much better back in the ancient times. It was basically "yea I worship Tarn the Goat Warrior & Crontox Lord of Undead"

THE END

The Gods exist friend. Im no atheist.

Nonsense. Do your homework about the myths and then come to talk to me again.

>When did the Arabs and Turks conquer parts of Europe?
A Turk called "Thor" got himself deified and worshipped by Scandanavian retards, so I'd say that counts.

You flipped the sign around in the title

They werent stronger. They were more deceptive and more numerous.

Traitor chieftons converted to Christianity to gain support from the Roman Empire. The Emperors became Christians to better control their people.
If luck and numerical superiority=strength
then good night

You sound like LARPing neck beard virgins

>Yet they still did, whatever the Ottomans wanted them to do. Traitors to Europe.

It neveer happened, learn some history faggot,
>Orthodoxy ftw.

You're the joke, piss-my-paganist-panties, Orthodoxy is the family of Christ on earth, not the papal faggots.

1 faith
>Orthodoxy

>It neveer happened, learn some history faggot,

why did they tell the Balkan people to stop rebelling against the Ottomans?

There are no contributions to humanity from Orthodoxy

Hail Odin

Get a job, leave your parents' home, join a gym, lose weight, get a gf. That will cure your impotent loser virgin rage.

Orthodoxy is of the Heavens, not the Earthly satanic realm
>no gondribute , boooo
>Tesla was Orthdox, problem?

shut up ridiculous kike

>why did they tell the Balkan people to stop rebelling against the Ottomans?
to lift the revolutionary standard themselves in the 19th century when the time was right

>complains christianity is weak
>historically pagans btfo'd by christians into complete nonexistence
>neopagans are irrelevant autistic LARPers who achieved nothing politically in the last 50 years

I swear pagancucks are the worst. At least SJWs know how to get into power.

>PAGANISM>christianity

Fuck off dumbass

>I swear pagancucks are the worst. At least SJWs know how to get into power.

>Implying a historic accident is a sign of strength.
Read my other comment fag

Always trust the Christcuck to quote Jews on anything.

(((David F. Greenberg)))

The original nordic source suggests nothing like that idiot. But that would require research on your part.
But ofcourse you like Jews more than whites

>t. Snownigger
Fuck off larpfag

you don say

>christianity built western civilization
LMAO

You literally eat cum

there were no kikes allowed back then OR DID YOU FORGET IT FAG

there no kikes allowed in Orthodoxy either
>based Christianity

picis 15th century Orthodox garment detail
>Sup Forums always been Orthodox