Is there a bigger bluepill than religion?

Is there a bigger bluepill than religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
sites.google.com/site/masonickjv1611exposed/home/list-major-kjv-errors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((you)))

Atheism

Vaccinations.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

Israel

Atheism is the biggest threat to human kind. Thankfully natural selection makes it so they don't usually reproduce as much as very religious people.

*tips fedora*

the age of consent

Judaism is not a religion, its a criminal race-based cult of dangerous parasites.

atheism.

At least hide your flag next time

Why are polfags so adamant against the idea of atheism or non-religious people? I mean you fags hate Islam and Jews which are almost the same shit as Christianism... except Islam is much more violent nowadays in general.

Me?

They hate smug secular humanism associated with atheism, not the atheism itself.

Out of the three in your pic, no there is no worse blueepill.

God exists. We were created in it's image.
God is ALSO within. We CAN do as it does.
That is our purpose.
To find the God within, and go even farther.
Whatever direction you choose, is entirely up to you.

We are just incorrigible

Is it just Sup Forums, or are 90% of Americans unironic christcucks?

pol is a gnostic board nao. All jew religions must go.

science

Nope, religion is the worst path you can take in life.

The problem is that religious people reproduce at higher rates, leading to selection pressure for higher religiosity. Atheists need to start reproducing if they want to gain any foothold.

phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html

Yes, I agree the whole arrogant fedorafags are partly responsible, but still, I dunno why in a few years it suddenly became a "christian" board, on Sup Forums, out of all places.

Religion is insane in America. Not allah ackbar insane, but teaching creationism in schools insane.

i tought communism was the worst path.

Agreed, people are solely religious because of indoctrination, in the future, we should be able to make intelligent people reproduce, in order to further our species.

This will esentially allow religion to die out, and any other useless garbage that only wastes resources. Churches and other religious buildings could be used for education, health, etc.

They are a waste-by-product of humanity that's been plague by the opiate of the people.

>jew promotes atheism
Like pottery.

Creationism is truly terrible and has lead to societal decay. If you want to ruin a nation, teach their children about creationism.

To a religious zealot it is, collectively sharing goods is condemned by most religions because you imbiciles need a sky daddy to worship. Communism relies on allocating resources in the most efficency and scientifical way as possible.

Instead of focusing on a specific race, ethnicity, etc. to further, communism supports advancing the whole species by distributing goods.

Yes it is idealistic, but I can be achievable like any other innovation that takes time to achieve.

atheism leads to mindless hedonism, apathy and the vacuum of the concept of God as a moral pillar would be replaced with nothing but moral subjectivism and moral opportunism and perfidy. that's a great way for degeneracy and other bullshit to flourish. plus, atheists are more likely to be autistic and on the far left. not believing in an afterlife is degenerate and leads to existential crisis and makes one emotionally unstable. the fucked-up hyperrationalism ignores matters of the heart and the soul and things are not in balance that way which is a way for Chaos and Satan to get in easily and destroy the human spirit. that's why atheists are fucking disgusting.

It does not, atheism is what everyone is born as, you only become religious because of another person.

i'm not a religious zealot.
i am stating the fact that commisim is shit and you should kys

Secular Judaism.

Thank you for showing your lack of intelligence. You obviously blew my statement out of the picture.

I never realized how intelligent people on here are.

Nobody is "born" as a atheist, you communist scum.
The closest thing you can be born as if it comes to religion is agnosticism.
So hide your fedora, faggot.

i naver said i was intelligent you shitlord

I'm agnostic. It's YOUR definition of God that's flawed.

Oh right, religious people cant degenerate...

Degeneracy is solely subjective and based on societal norms or social constructs. What each individual does is up to them, a person does not need to believe in a comfortable lie to exist, human society, like other species, will adapt to environments.

It has been time to adapt for a whole now.

Religion needs to go.

>the most scientifical way possible.
According to our calculations, each villager gets half a grain of barley and 1/4 cup of water.
Per fortnight.

>image
Oh look all of those things are Semitic

>Is there a bigger bluepill than religion?
I can't think of any.

I know that. Your intellectual inferiority is hysterical.

I will no longer waste my time with you.

> I'm agnostic
> agnostic - a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence of God
> God exists.
You aren't an agnostic, you are a retard.

>not understanding religion gives birth to morality which gives birth to civilization

yes, except orthodox judaism.

but i am a poor dumb worker,will communism help me?

>le enlightened atheist commie

This

Sage slide threads

Strawman, as usual.

The goal is to assign work in the most efficient way possible, which will increase food productivity.

Like anything good, it takes time to develop. Once basic needs are met, we can proceed to solely focus on advancing everything to benefit everyone collectively.

Sure, if people have to settle with 1/4 cup of water, then so be it. The following day everyone shall work to increase resources, and that 1/4th turns into a half, then a full cup.

> not understanding that some things that were of benefit to humanity in the past can become a liability later
Diapers were such a great thing when you were younger, why have you stopped wearing them?

It seems as if everyone on here cannot provide talking points.

Why would I expect anything more from religious zealots.

>The following day everyone shall work to increase resources, and that 1/4th turns into a half, then a full cup.
like magic

What did you not comprehend of assigning labor in the most efficient way as possible to increase resources?

All churches are run by satanists in the West. King James was a degenerate homosexual and his Bible is full of corruption.

sites.google.com/site/masonickjv1611exposed/home/list-major-kjv-errors

i'm dumb.

Let me tell you something, OP.
The reason I am as scientific as I am is BECAUSE of Christianity. Christianity is responsible for creating the societies that had the renaissance. God is real.

I disagree.
if religion is not on the path of true virtue it's not a religion anymore.

Thus proving Marx's point that religion is a drug.

None of that exist.

Yeah just look at how the great the abandonment of religion and morality has worked today.

You opinion is irrelevant to facts :)

You see, you may believe that degeneracy is based on some pre-existing notion, but it only exist because of what society told you.

It truly pity people on here, and knowing that I'm factually right and you and dreams wrong genuinely makes me smile at your idiocy.

>jew shill
>trying to get the goy to give up their own religions
Nigger, get in the oven.

The best way to get (you)'s in here ist just posting with a kike flag,instant replys calling you a kike

>(((""""facts"""")))

you're an utter retard.

The problem with religion is that people take it literally. But it still has important value in providing archetypical meta-heroes that impart wisdom and an understanding of how humans and societies behave, what to do and what not to do. You can possibly find something secular to fill that gap, but it probably won't reach the condensed value of religion.

The other problem with atheism is that it leads to people and governments taking the place of god. Which necessarily leads to tyranny and morass.

This is not to say someththing like Islam is healthy either. It's complete trash.

your arrogance will not help society at all.
you will be the first in the gulag

>how the great the abandonment of religion and morality has worked today
Oh, it's the eternal "universal moral can't exist without religion" fallacy.
By the way, show me the abandonment of religion you are talking about. Degeneracy is blossoming in USA (despite christians being a mojority there) and europe (mostly thanks to importing highly religious muslims).

God both is and is not.
He is all things from beginning to end.
We were created FROM him.
Therefore, we can do as he does.

There's a mathematical formula in there somewhere that CAN explain it. Help find it.

You basically mean, the problem with people is that they're retarded for the most part.

Predisposition to religion is to a large extent genetic. People aren't religious due to indoctrination alone.

Religion is collapsing across the entire western world in that morality is collapsing. The Religions that still remain are barely even religions anymore and are more like social services or lobbyist groups. The truth is every single time a society strayed from religion and in turn morality and gave into hedonism they collapsed. It's happening right now in the West. Perhaps in 10000 more years of evolution you may be right, but for now and the next few hundred years religion is still needed, whether it be Christianity, Islam or a new religion entirely.

>Religion is collapsing across the entire western world
Pic related will reverse this.

Yeah dude, Atheism is the real red pill, that's why it's shilled for so hard by the whole of the Jewish-run academia and media

>children

You're talking about people who won't have any sort of political power untill 20 or more years. The current generation is the most atheist and hedonistic in years, and could well collapse this society, the new generation ushering in a new one.

These days, Judaism is largely used as a front for satanism/luciferianism. That's what they practice. That's why they read books like the Talmud (which states that, if a rabbi has sex with someone that's 3 years old or younger, it's not considered adultery. The Talmud also states that Jesus is in hell, boiling in feces) or the Kaballah (a book full of satanic rituals and spells).

Satanism is real, and Judaism is one of its biggest covers (alongside paganism, mormonism, the catholic church etc)

Nothing is more blue pilled. The harsh truth of not having a benevolent wizard watching over you is such a scary thought to the average tard.
Does religion lead to stupidity? Or are stupid people just drawn to religion?
>muh fedora, god created man in his image therefore god is a nigger.
Nigger god - according to muh bible - fucked a young white virgin, cucked Joseph into bringing up his illegitimate child, then let the Jews kill him.
Christcucks are such sub humans.

atheism

this

Atheism is the biggest blue pill. It has no values.

It was bluepill in the past when clergy had more power in society. Indulgences, church taxes, "authority comes from God", rebelling against authority = rebelling against God's decisions and etc. the usual good goyim bullshit to control the uneducated peasant.
Today it's just the lesser evil when compared to communism, marxism and other bullshit. The real problem comes from literalists who use the book written in bronze age to "disprove" science. That's a huge bluepill that makes religion look stupid in the eyes of the world. Check out someone like George Coyne to see how non-bluepilled religious person looks like.
If you can keep your beliefs without outright denying science, evolution etc, then you're not bluepilled.

Red pill = harsh truth
Blue pill = sugar coated fantasy
Whoever thinks religion is anything but blue pilled is obviously retarded/religious

>being so desperate for someone to care about you that you just accept and refuse to challenge whatever bullshit pastor touchy fed you
dishonesty is the purest form of degeneracy

What? People question their own religions all the time.
The entire reason there are so many different breeds of Christianity is because somebody out there didn't agree with a religious officials interpretation of the bible.

amazing - when you limit yourself to only drinking bullshit, you end up with a whole bunch of different flavors of bullshit.
it's all based on this flawed fundamental belief that "SOMEONE had to have done something to make all this shit exist!!1!"

As an atheist, this.
religion indoctrinates you to a fixed series of beliefs and traditions, allowing more or less development/deceit depending on the religion.
atheism leaves you to accept as real everything you're told in the name of science, which can be easily manipulated.

Sounds more like a problem of scientific literacy. You know you can easily check the methods of scientific study and results on the internet without believing whatever "science journalism" tells you?

Spbp