Fact:

Fact:

No other race has experienced slavery and oppression worse than the African American people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
archive.is/hCuGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_United_States_Census
archive.is/DeCEO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think hebrews had it much worse in egypt.

Poor jews.

yes jews were in worse situation

Yes, they truly are profoundly inferior, and thus easily taken advantage of. This is why their history is so tragic.

Great argument, sweetie.

>or should we call you Sweaty?

what about african africans in africa?

Were they African AMERICANS though, or were they Africans in America?

Ha ha no. Negros were never forced to fight in the arena!

Arabic slave trade of White people which lasted much longer and was much more violent than the black slave trade.

actually native americans were in the worst situation

but there were, nubians and other african powers, were happy to sell black slaves to rome

False the Jews. Maybe you should fight them

and look at the italians now.

No proof

Those damned Kangs and Qweens better pay their reparation to the jews. Though and prayers to the enslaved jews by the Blacks

>what are Native Americans

Fact: bears beats beets.

no, not even close. Us relations with NA depended on their tribe. You could be an Iroquois and everything was not bad. Or you could be a Kiowa or a Comanche and we fucking destroyed your shit.

>what are barbary pirates, what is ottoman empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

Africans were slaves in America for only 87 years. Its been 154 years since a black person has been a slave in America.

Blacks milk slavery better than Jews and the holocaust.

Fact: there's white genocide happening right now in South Africa

in my country i dont have much information about that topic,what about south america?

Fact:

The reason for that is that niggers were the only ones who sold their kinsmen to foreigners as slaves.

The Irish were enslaved ON THEIR OWN LAND for 200+ YEARS

Actually I think we could use this...somehow pit the Jew attack dog on the Jew himself

yeah and then those blacks are crying about slavery

South America isn't America. So fuck it not important

romans enslaved their enemies, alexander the great enslaved the women and children and killed the men

Everyone has. Just niggers don't keep their own records because, well because they are niggers, and so they don't have any other history other than the shite that is spun by MSM.
Stupid niggers just go away and do niggering somewhere else.

Ottoman empire behaved worse to the blacks

the irish were enslaved and genocided so m any times to the point they're basically the poster boy of eugenics programs

>vikings for a few hundred years
>Norman invasions
>moors FROM africa captured and sold villagers from coasts of ireland
>england under the empire for 400 years, that list can go on for a good while

>honorable mention Spanish armadas

Central America has large indigenous populations today, but Spain played game of thrones all over the place, and were very good at it. Spanish didn't kill Indians very much, they got other indians to kill those indians. And smallpox was introduced into stone-age level civilizations.

US history with Native Americans has multiple phases, and differed based on geography, tribe, and timeline.

Make no mistake, the plains indians tribes that resisted US sovereignty completely and killed American settlers were annihilated wholesale.
Military campaigns in the 1870's were not pretty.

>who are slavs for $500, Alex

False. The common cow has suffered more than the negro and is at least still useful.

>(You)

Truth pill:
Nigers will always be shit
Even if everybody pretends they are not.

>has experienced slavery and oppression worse than the African people
And the majority of it was at the hands of other blacks through literal slavery and today with blacks keeping them in financial and mental slavery with their dumbass "thug culture." Only solution: gas them all.

Humans will always subjugate people who are below them.

Getting rid of white people won't stop niggers being enslaved. They are objectively the dumbest race, there will always be someone to enslave them.

op is a retardd faggot with no idea again.
SAGE

Ancient Greece was the most human in their nigger-wrangling. They casturated the males to control their promiscuity.

Fact:

Niggers aren't fit for much else.

Still not as bad as what African Americans suffer with.

This is a modern picture of Libyan sandpakis castrating their captured nigger slaves.
See the ungrateful look on the niggers faces? Typical.

Jews weren't slaves, goyim.

archive.is/hCuGE

>Africans who were slaves in America weren't citizens so they weren't technically Americans
There were no African American slaves, by definition.

>Barbary slave trade

Fact:

No other race has produced less and sponged more than the African American people (except other Africans).

oh please do tell

That's what we should do to stem the migrant flood.

>No other race has experienced slavery and oppression worse than the African American people.
Except actual Africans. kek

>He doesn't know about the thousands of years of enslavement in the Middle East and Africa
>Whites had slaves for a little bit in America though so African Americans are obviously the most oppressed slaves
They aren't even slaves anymore. Unless you count the dependency on welfare and how it correlates to political obesicency. Threaten their welfare and they'll chimp out, literally.

Really?Ask those chinks,gooks and slavs how their lives were under communism

Arabs take anyone as slaves, op is baiting you into acting like SJW's so you play victim to see who is more oppressed.

Fact: not all African American people are descended from African American slaves. We really have no idea who is and who isn't, since most blacks grow up not knowing half their family lineage. A trend that isn't new

Just going to leave this riiiiight here.

That statement is anti-semetic

Probably. Guess the African tribe leaders who sold out their people should pay.

How did the others get there?

Hahaha.
African Americans aren't on top even if we consider only Burger history.

As for entire world, Slavs, Jews and Chinese had it much worse.

keep in mind the Irish were also bought and sold in America in the SAME TIME as the Africans

Ireland was starved out of their country and then forced to work for free in england under a master rule for 180 years while we killed over 3 attempts to rebel against us, work houses were made in mind with free labor like the irish that fueled the industrial revolution

the vikings for years not only plagued them with constant invasion but enslaved and fucked them to the point the rebellion to get rid of them was half viking himself

the Norman invasions were slow and brutal and also wiped them out completely from the map if weren't for the black plague, they even got paid mercenaries to try and wipe the rest out

now tell me all the times AFRICA was done by.

even if it is a larp many Antifa fuckers lurking here will read all this and think ''HA BTFO POL NOW PAY UP WHITE MAN''

(you) are all wrong people.

The Scottish have been eternally raped since written history began.

At least Black people get to live. Gays are killed on the spot.

So just stop talking if you're so ignorant about intersectionality.

but who gives a shit? this is /pol, a literally one person on the internets, if all african americans died a violent death today no one would care

The oppression of African Americans still exists to this day.

Slavs were sold to tatars as slaves in huge numbers

jesus right now thats just fuckin bait right there, well ether way i made my point anything else would be a waste of human thought process

You realize that currently more slaves in modern Africa being enslaved by other Africans, than in the US at slavery's peak, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_United_States_Census
archive.is/DeCEO

Probably true but I think they deserve it, they were too weak to prevent slavery so I dont feel any sorrow for em. Weak shits got taken like livestock haha.

Every time I time I read an African American name I chuckle inside because you know damn well his last name isnt really English but is just property and its like a brand for his black ass. Then you have these idiots claiming North Africa if not All of Africa when they only come from like a corner of west Africa. Fuk em. Our n word for them is Jareer it means nappy heads with flat noses

t. Somali

they bring it upon themselves by being thugs.
Only good coon is a dead one.

Immigration, of course. We've taken in huge numbers of refugees and immigrants over the years. Some blacks can trace their lineage to African American slaves, but a majority cannot.

You're right, the Muslims did terrible things to blacks during slavery.

>mfw Caesar slaughtered 1/3 of the Gauls, enslaved another 1/3, and subjugated the rest, a literal genocide, and all anyone can talk about is niggers...

Only if they believe they are

You can't beat him in the oppression olympics as he obviously is US focused, just tell him they should try harder to fit in like asians who were also historically oppressed but came out in far better condition.

it hasn't obviously been enough as they still exist to taint this planet

FFS slavery is so 1824, and its, like, 2017 now. Get with the times.

>all those noobs who think they had it rough

>my grandpa was a slave
>I'm opressed

how does this work

>my grandpa was in Auschwitz
>I'm oppressed
Vile jewish magicks.
Btw, considering how niggers breed I wouldn't be surprised if it's been mant generations since the last slave.

>what are native americans

There are 6 million African slaves in Africa right now.

Africans enslave Jews, later on Jews enslave Africans.

Jews record it as part of their history and the power of their God.

Niggers blame white people for making them poor and repressing them despite having 154 years of freedom to improve their condition.

Yeah, those blackies sure had it rough, glad I'm not like them at all.

So what these retards are saying is that the trauma of being a slave is passed down through genes?

Yes, the tangan people.
What? You didn't hear about them? That's because nobody wants you to know about the horrors. At least black people are still alive to tell the story and protest and demand reparations.

Black people BTFO. They should give back the land and resources they stole from the tangan people.

Nobody beats the 6 gorillion kazhars, goy !

Oy, shut it down

What are the Chinese?

And why are they like this?

>not suffering, but slavery
OY VEY

Whites in South Africa have it pretty bad.

Niggers in America got freed from slavery and yet niggers are still enslaved by the government and pop culture cause they are dumb as bricks.

The difference now is they dont even realized they are slaves.

((()))

good.

Fact, throughout human history the African american had barely 100 years of slavery, most civilizations had them for thousands of years....

in other words the claim is bullshit

>Africans are the only race whose so incompetent and backwards that they can't fight back and just get enslaved.

Yeah sounds about right, what else is new?

>Fact, throughout human history the African american had barely 100 years of slavery in western nations

Fixed that for you. Africans still enslave their own to this day, but you never see blacks in America demanding reparations from their ancestral countries.

true.

everyone else was smart enough to give their slaves a get out.
and also not to breed them.

>create generations of slaves with no exit
>be surprised when people are still mad about it

slavery one of the areas where americans just totally go full retard on both sides.

Once the jews get rid of whites,there will be no one to stop arabs or asians to enslave blacks again.
I bet the future will be full of slavery.

They're still pretty much extinct, just like we will be if we don't do anything.

So they have had longer to recover from the effects of slavery?

China under Mao?
Russia under Stalin?
Germany under Hitler?
Africans under other Africans?
Arabs under ISIS?
Canadians under Trudeau?

Pleas, not another play the biggest victim thread

Slavs had it worse. They literally named it after us.