White Identity Politics has to be stopped

WE ALL KNOW THAT ANTIWHITE RACISM IS A PROBLEM, CLEARLY

BUT THE DISASTER THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO AMERICA IF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WERE UNLEASHED WOULD BE INSANELY BAD. WHITE IDENTITY SHOULD NOT BECOME NORMALIZED!

how can we fucking contain it BEFORE it's too late (WW3/civil war2.0) ?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post pics of sis so I can masturbate

>I enjoyed it because I'm not gay
So what you're saying is that all those women out there that've been raped obviously enjoyed it because they were straight? Bit of a bigot aren't you?

ROASTED AS ALWAYS OP

Nth for OP is molymeme.

Think about it
>deep seated psychological problems
>intolerable ancap autism
>committed incest
>jewish but denies it

Or people could just fuck off with identity politics as a whole and focus on not taxing people to death.

No, it should be encouraged.

this desu

White identity politics won't end unless identity politics of other groups stop as well.
I mean blacks vote for the dems 10 to 1.

the biggest trauma comes from self hatred because they do enjoy it, at the very least, physically.

why is this OP allowed to make a duplicate thread of the same shit?

Big chance of that happening

Niggers base their entire lives on their skin color

OP litterally can not stop sucking dicks ... and making same thread

Because it's funny as fuck and the most interesting shit on /b... Sup Forums in days?

>m-muh taxes!
America was a mistake.

Are you saying that OP is in fact not a faggott? But he has the muhsoggyknees?

bix sis noods mufugga

If you want to stop white identity politics then you have to first stop anti-white identity politics.

No. OP is absolutely a faggot, a muhsoggyknee faggot. He hates women, that's why he's so scarred about the consensual sex he had with his sister.

Well then, if blacks hispanics and now asians are voting as a block, eventually whites are going to do the same.
In a multiracial and multicultural country, it's natural that the people start to vote for the interests of their race and ethnicity.

Gee user. If only we were some way to tell what types of people are most likely to raise the shit out of taxes before we let them in.

touche user

It was fun roasting OP and his rapey sister while it lasted. Until next time, m'nigger.

>>deep seated psychological problems
>>intolerable ancap autism
>>committed incest
>>jewish but denies it
100% MATCH

OP is Molymeme and therefore a faggot

no I'm not moly, you dumb nazi faggot

I'm American. How can I be Canadian Molynoo?

I'm not nazi, but you are Molymeme

neo nazi opinions don't matter

just kys

sick of you people brigading my threads

bump

how does trump do White identity politics? i don't really hear him talking about race that much to be honest. never heard him critizing niggers or spics, just illegal immigrants.

>make shit thread
>receive shitposts
What did you expect?

this thrread isn't shitty, it's just a truthnuke and you idi0tic white identity people are TRIGGERED

>truthnuke
>can't make any argument other than
>>help me i fucked my sister and liked it

My best advice is to promote beauty, intelligence, civility, capitalism, the rule of law, human rights, etc, instead of promoting a racial identity that you think aligns with these values.

Promoting beautiful, healthy, smart and civilized people is not racist. But we do have an advantage over many other races in this regard. So it helps us! And all without being ostracized by being racist.

>switch Trump's blurry face with Obama
>switch white person pawn in the background that the "journalist" is obviously slandering
>switch "Donald Trump" with "Obama"
>switch "white identity" to "black identity"

Trump literally doesn't identify with "white".

So what? Retard!

Get rid of non-white identity politics and there will be no reason for white identity politics.

low IQ antifa larping as a libertarian

White identity is humanity.

Are you honestly blaming cause and effect? What a fallacy.

>promote beauty

But then you'd only promote white people.

this is true but getting rid of non-white identity politics is impossible, so we have to try to get rid of white, first

he's right, idiot, stop fueling white nationalism by attacking the truth

ANTIWHITE RACISM IS A PROBLEM
U CAN'T BEAT IT BY GOING FULL PROWHITE

U CAN ONLY BEAT IT BY OPPOSING

ALL

IDENTITY POLITICS

fuck antifa but they are pretty high IQ

but evil...

omg shut up

this is so fucking wrong to say or even think

JUST STOP

This is what, your third thread today? You need some help.

no asshole, my truth crusade is ongoing

I will not shut up, no matter how much haters/"muh white identity" assclowns spam me with their lies. They want me to fuck off and never post again.

I'm truthnuking their white identity safespace with the truth

EVOLVE YOUR MIND
YOU ARE BRAINWASHED
This video will unfuck your mind, like it did mine
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

The real redpill/enlightenment is away from this primitive crap. DNA/blood/heritage DOES NOT MATTER. Open your mind and free yourself from the physical world which is just making ou weak.

WAKE UP!

Gas the kikes race war now

It is already too late, enjoy the ride OP. Identity politics in general gave all people a platform to stand on, so blame yourself and others on the left for allowing this to even exist in the first place. Whites are just using something that already existed for their own agenda.

Fuck you, I'm center right and Trumpist.

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO KICK WHITE IDENTITY INTO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY WHERE IT BELONGS. DON'T GIVE UP, FAGGOT.

I hope you get cancer dude

I am sorry, but that will never be possible, the flames have already been fanned, society was fragmented by the left's bullshit of being a "Pan-sexual, biromantic trans-asian snowflake"

There is nothing you can do but ride it out.

>genes don't matter
toppest of keks

remember lads
their profit died for all for this
we are left with his underlings
they are vicious

>tell white people that they collectively to blame for everything bad that happens to minorities
>repeat that they're white and that there's nothing they can do about it but feel guilty and hate themselves
>even if you're poor you still privileged because white skin
>we need less whites everywhere especially in power
>white is bad
>white is racist
>you're white
>...
>ok
>OH SHIT White identity politics are on the rise! How the fuck this happened? We need to stop it before its too late!

ever wonder why a few years ago everything started feeling like it was ran by black lesbians?
here's your answer.

Making this thread every hour of every day sure will help.

oy vey! identity politics is only for dumb shitskins who can't do anything anyway. whites are not allowed to look out for their own interests or it will be annuda shoah!

white identity politics is too dangerous to allow to happen, idiot

ANTIWHITE SHIT IS EVIL
BUT SO IS PROWHITE SHIT
JUST AS EVIL
two wrongs NEVER make a right...

I'm on a truthcrusade I'm truthnuking you psychos and you can't stop me, faggot.

>I'm on a truthcrusade I'm truthnuking you psychos and you can't stop me, faggot.
Give it 5 more years. You'll be physically stopped lel

this post gave me braincancer

No idiot. I did the fucking math. At the rate shit is going, we have until 2020.

We can still keep white identity from being normalized. It's starting to rise now, we need to beat it the fuck down! It can either go so big it's unstoppable or it can be buried!

Do the right thing, dumbass...
The white race is just genetics, it's not worth saving. Genes are just A PIECE OF MEAT.

the soul is all that matters
OPEN YOUR MIND

1. Stop being a faggot OP
2. Profit
That's it. If you weren't such a huge fucking faggot, you would actually understand what the situation is, but instead you make the most fucking retarded ass posts every goddamn day, thinking you can just brush identity politics under the rug and enjoy your horseshit diversity + free speech. No. It will never happen. Stop being a dumb nigger. If you can do that, you will understand what needs to be done, and that's fucking ignoring the problem and suppressing the belligerents that are cornering whites in the first place and making them weaponize their identity, and reduce the demographic changes and bring stability. But you don't want to do that, cause you're a fucking 80 IQ fucktard.

shut up, you literal fucking retard.
He'll NEVER get it dude. Same dumb fuck thread every goddamn day.

Hey, fucking asshat.
If you can understand that Russia doing landgrabs makes USA uneasy and want to resist, and that that is a natural force of politics and power and groups in the world, then why are you too fucking goddamn stupid to see it's the same as when non whites make powergrabs in a white country?
>inb4
shut the fuck up I don't care. Cya.

I'm a spiritual person who has had fucking visions about the future coming race war and civil war that WILL strike America. Globalists WANT YOU TO BE WHITE IDENTITY FAGGOTS.

They will make you the new reich so they can declare martial fucking law.

GLOBALISTS ARE PUSHING ANTIWHITE MEMES TO BAIT YOU INTO BECOMING A RACIST, WHICH WILL MAKE U STUPID AND EASY TO BEAT

RACISTS ARE DUMB, YOU ARE PROVING THAT TO ME EVERY DAY. A CIVIL WAR IS COMING AND THE GLOBALISTS ARE USING THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP TO BRAINKEK YOU DOWN.

WAKE UP!
FIGHTING FOR YOUR RACE IS BULLSHIT
WHITES DYING OUT ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD
AMERICA MATTERS MORE THAN "MUH HERITAGE" FAGGOTRY

I wait a week or two between posting periods, idiot. I don't just post daily.

>We can still keep white identity from being normalized. It's starting to rise now, we need to beat it the fuck down! It can either go so big it's unstoppable or it can be buried!
How is it that you morons don't realize that the more you fight white supremacy the more it grows?
>genes are just A PIECE OF MEAT
Kek, nice one shill

Understand the mind of your enemy and the existence of these threads will make a lot more sense.

you are mentally ill if you get this mad

shut the fuck up, I literally don't read anything you post because you're so fucking retarded. The only reason I'm here is to call you out for being a dumb fuck

You ate shrooms and think you are enlightened hahahahaja

We march forward to a better, brighter, whiter future.

EVOLVE YOUR MIND, I USED TO BE LIKE YOU.

You need to do shrooms, fucking meditate and get in touch with your overmind. You still think of yourself as "yourself" or as "white" or "American" or "Christian" or whatever else stupid shit you believe in.

If you don't feel the pathetic primitive monkeybrain need to identify with a tribe, you will EVOLVE. I don't need a group, I don't need a "people" to belong to. That is stone-age tier literal ape/monkey/barbarian shit.

WAKE UP, YOU ARE A FUCKING PRIMITIVE BARBARIAN
Pathetic.

dude I have fucking PTSD, thanks asshole... I'm still right though, Sup Forums is RETARDED...

Also, there is no such thing as a soul, what you think is a soul is just electromagnetic fucking waves emitted by your brain interacting with your body when you control your mental state to influence the frequency you emit, or the frequencies of the people around you maybe affecting you.

But there is no soul. You're a stupid fucking nigger and "muh soul" talk is for literal 12 year olds and children who still believe in santa clause and jesus.

kill yourself faggot

>decide to play the identity politics game which will never have a winner instead of promoting individualism.

I'm sorry you're retarded and 12 years old. There is no soul. There is no evolving your mind, you're just a fucking nigger retard. What you are saying is I need to rot my brain and be a degenerate who is apathetic about life. Absolutely pathetic. I can't wait to hang you with the communists.

What's the fastest way to stop it? Stop trying to destroy white people.
Libs never think how their behavior has consequences, like not once could you point to them and say "Nazism rose as a direct reaction to revolutionary communism" and have a light click on in their heads and say "Hey, maybe we'd better back off a bit then", no they'd double down hoping to punch some Nazis.

I have done all of those things btw, and I still think you're a fucking nigger retard. I'm sorry, but you are just plain fucking stupid, kid.

Anyways, can we get pics of your sister?

I promise I'll stop being racist.

>Also, there is no such thing as a soul,
you only see the soul on a deep meditation or psychedelic experience, faggot.

I used to be a scumbag like you, now I know it's real. The soul is all there, when you're alive your soul is in your brain, but when we die, our soul empties out into eternity and infinity and eternal spinning interweaving dreams that span everything.

I have seen it. The future is an eternal knowledge and eternal light. That's the real truth the elite are keeping from us. Wake up, idiot!

White identity is already normalized, see the rise of the alt-right as well as the election of Donald trump as president. Also see brexit

>anime

But of course.

haha nice try faggot, I'M NOT DOXXING MYSELF SO YOU NEO NAZI FUCKS CAN HARASS ME OR TRY TO FUCK UP MY LIFE

kys

it's close to BEING normalized... but we still have a chance to fucking kill it before it gets started

white identity politics in America is like a little baby who's almost a toddler right now, we need to kill the fucker before it's a teenager, basically....

do the right thing

>Whites standing up for themselves and saying enough is enough is inherently bad
Yeah, if I was part of a certain tribe that is going to get thrown out of yet another country. No, that's called getting what is coming to you.

Too late. You can't stop white awareness now, because we have too many anti-whites across the West. They will never leave, and they won't quit baiting us, so we are forced into a position of defence for our own health and security. Equality of outcome, diversity, multiculturalism - all these are lies that have been used to manipulate us and we're seeing the result now; our own weakening and erasure. We must strengthen our identity to fight back, and win.

>niggers go identity politics
>women go identity politics

>but it's not okay when white people do it
We should just exterminate all brown people. Asians can stay.

The Skeptics are already destroying the altshite

Using your analogy, the white identity movement is a fully grown adult right now. Look at what's been happening even recently in Charlottesville, and in many other cities including liberal areas like Berkeley. It's here, it's fully grown, and it's here to stay. Trying to kill it will only make it stronger

We're going nowhere, commie trash. Fuck you and your jew overlords, you're nothing more than a useful tool.

found the jew.

>Asians can stay
If you don't think they hold the same in-group preferences and tribalism I've got some news for you and your want to be hapa offspring.

Why don't you go ahead and hop in. It's really quite diverse inside. You like "diversity" don't you?

at most it's like a preteen who just hit puberty

needs a swift bullet to the skull...