Food Based on Race

Where do different races stand on this issue?

I'd eat anything from the labrador to the chicken. Food is fuel.

Veganism to synthetic meat is the answer. Animal slaughter must stop. Slaughter nazis and altrighters instead.

Well that explains your country's cuisine
Please make this a thing

Dirty pakis have to go back.

Why can't people understand that dogs and cats have a different relationship with humans than horses or cows? Fucking retards

At this point I would eat westen vegetarians. or at least chew on their bones.
t.hungry

They are all food.

Cultural bullshit.

Fish don't value the lives of other fish - they eat each other, so I see no ethical concerns in eating them. Pescetarian reporting in.

Never eat cats or dogs. Rabbits and horses are acceptable in times of famine and/or hardship. The rest are a vital part of the western diet.

t. paki

cows and chickens were bred to be eaten, dogs were bred to be weird little slave things

Don't eat dogs during the apocalypse. They are scavengers and can find you food and help protect you from marauders.

desu i'd eat a cat fuck those furry faggots

>putting rabbit behind horse
this is very unamerican

accurate

If it came down to you dying or eating a dog, what would you do?

Predators are pets, prey are food

Would a Chihuahua be useful?
And they say ukranians aren't russian

between rabbit and dog, but remove pig

>rabbits
>anywhere near food
No. They are shit for nutrition.

>american education

u cant tell the diff between behind and front LOL

solved it

Antifa getting their eyes jammed in with a screwdriver sounds better

Go for it cunt

What does that arrow mean if the line is to the left?

Horses are glue, not food

>horse facing right
>rabbit on left of horse
you lack perspective user

Reminder that horse is emu tier meat.

If vegetarians antifa and Peta start calling all meat eaters Nazis it'll show how retarded they are, I should've elaborated

Not very many animals pictured which humans actually eat. The entire left side is just dogs and cats

>horse facing right
That horse is facing to its left. The rabbit is to the horse's right.

This, except that eating rabbit is pretty normal and I'd put it in the same category as the other the pig and cot etc.

>plants don't want to live

Where do you draw the line indeed.

>le toast sandwich
>le fish head pie nobody ever eats
>le british cuisine am i right

Sentience and free will is a good line, methinks.

>plants
>wanting to live
I've seen kudzu, the only thing that plant exists to do is kill.

White. I'd eat any cheap lean meat that isn't terribly unhealthy.

>free will
let me tell you about determinism.

checkd and kekd

Based german efficiency.
The animals on the left are mostly carnivores, thus they need meat to grow. The animals on the right are mostly herbivores (with the exception of pigs but they grow up fine if you don't feed them meat) and thus are cheaper to grow.

As long as it's edible, it's food

I was addressing the billboard, plants "want to live" as much as any other creature.

What determined you to post that?
>polite sage

Would you value a hypothetical insect with heightened sentience over a human?

I would kill you, eat you and share with my new doggo best friend.

I don't see how a plant could have 'wants' or 'desires'.

Probability of thing not being food = Percentage of thing's diet consisting of meat.
I'm very math.

I wouldn't eat either, so the point is moot.

If you had to choose between saving one or the other, which would you save...

The big bang

Well the only way to judge the "wants" or "desires" of something you are unable to communicate with would be to observe its' actions.

The actions of a plant are that of a creature that wants to live.

Who doesn't eat chicken?

Agree

I don't see what this has to do with the issue of eating animals...

In my opinion.. chicken is no meat.
It is the gay version of food.

Ahh, so you would be another mentally ill person in the wasteland.

ugh.. selected the wrong flag

He would rather eat rabbit than horse.

>If you had to choose between saving one or the other, which would you save...
Depends on how close I am to the insect.

If for the sake of argument the insect was my godchild and the human was some bum I'd never met before, I'd save the insect.

Anything right of the dog desu.

Though rabbit and horse I'd only be trying as something different.

I'm not a nigger

Because it points out a moral inconsistency that vegans who only value sentience / use the "name the trait" argument have, so you need to use a different justification to convince anybody else who would've answered my question with a "human" to convert to veganism.

I doubt animals understand the concept of "live". They just want to avoid pain. Therefore I'm all for humane treatment of edible animals.

>It is the gay version of food.
Blame the shit they're putting in the water. Mountain chicken are an advanced case, they've completed the transformation. Don't forget to filter.

At least he'd be alive.
You'd be dead, because he had to kill you in order to eat you.

Synthetic shit is what Rostchilds and Monanto want to give us to eat.

If it wasn´t bad already, with al the GMOs and the poison, you are whilling to eat laboratory meat.

You are a really good GOY.

I don't eat anything that dreams. I don't care if you NEETs call me a cuck, it started out as a way of eating healthier (just chicken and fish) and then I got my allotment and kept chickens on it.

I've found myself in abundance of foods with the veg and fruit I grow, and the fishing and crayfish trapping I do (I live next to a river). Anything that dreams requires a hell of a lot of resources environmentally and financially to grow. I also feel bad some animals are aware they are about to die for food.

I'm healthier, stronger, and more alert following this diet.

Ate dog once, tastes god awful

Horses though, delicious

>not eating rabbit and horse regularly

????

There are so many dogs in your """""food""""" illustration that the thread should have been called food based on rice.
How about fuck off James Wang?
White people can tell the difference between delicious meat and non-edible pets because we have souls and fully functional eyes that allow us to see things properly cunt.

from the rabbit to the right side it's food. The rest are pets

Listen, I draw the line where my culture draws the line. I could eat babies. I could eat you. But I wan't people around me to like me, so I don't. That's all there is to it.

>muh lab meat
All the bananas you can find in any given grocer are just transplanted cuttings from the same source plant that was engineered to be infertile to keep shit seedless.

ie they cut off chunks and grew more from that.

Lab meat is the same shit. If anything it has far less shit in it because it's not attached to a living animal ingesting god knows what.

Bitching about lab meat is fucking retarded.

As for GMOs, lemons, limes, oranges, basically any given citrus fruit that isn't a citron, kumquat, or mandarin, is going to be a hybridized bastard plant that doesn't exist in nature.

There will be a point one day in the future where people on this board will say:

"Haha that backward ass nigger country, the subhumans still eat the corpses of dead animals".

I didnt say you had to fry it...

I'll be vegan after eat steaks made by people.

I don´t trust people.

And I distrust even more Jews who happend to be Zionists, who happend to be killing all of us softly.

Wouldn´t give lab meat to my dog.

Fish can dream.

>Eating mammalian predators
Gross.

is that some hypercube shit?

before************

I want to keep eating meat to stave off the farm animal genocide.

>Nobody eats meat
>All fields taken for food production
>All farm animals must be slaughtered or else they will either bloat the local ecosystems predator count by being easy prey or cause an ecological disaster by eating local flora or start causing damages to food production
>In vegan world there is no more room for pig or cow

It depends on what makes a living creature valuable or not, what makes killing an insect completely fine but killing a person not? Where is the line drawn in intellect or capacity for good or whatever metric. There must be a logical answer from first principles that is universal

We basically invented dogs and cats as we know them today, it's our first primitive technology. We owe them something cause we domesticated them as our tools. Horses too. Others animal are as wild as millenia ago.

no line, can eat all

Look at it this way. all of these animals are used, and invented by humans. They aint the same species as their wild cousins.

How ever not all of them have the same purpose, some even have bad meat for man to eat. like; cats, dogs

Some are pure friends of humans, in the sense that they helped humans in some tasks, in return human helped them survive and evolve into new beings. Shit is quite awesome if u ask me.
So In that case Horses should be out of the table, when it comes to meat. We are in great dept to their species, so no.

There is no line you fucking hippie faggot, all animals are food. For fuck's sake people will eat other people if they're hungry enough. Pull your head out of your ass.

>rabbit soup
Is horse good?
Seems it wouldn't taste too good

rabbits are a delicacy

Rabbits are fine whenever

people need to understand. There is nothing inherently wrong with geneticaly modifying your food.
The problem with it is that; 1. we actualy have no bloody idea what are we actualy doing, since the subject is not researched enough, at least not well enough that we should feed that kind of food to people.
2. we absolutely know ((Jew)) is behind Monsanto and we can bet our arses that they are trying to dumb us down, make us weaker. Make us grown nice vaginas.

horse has a very distinct taste, kinda bitter and tangy, taster good if it's prepared correctly
i really don't see why people make such a huge issue of eating certain animals just because they look cute

delicious, each and every one

That's exactly how I'd line it up too, dog before cat lol

>predators vs prey

Predators have eyes on the front of their head like humans, cats and dogs. Prey have eyes on the side like horses, cows and sheep. It is unnatural for predators to eat other predators.

Suck a dick, dog-fucker.