Now that we know that Lauren Southern, Tara Mccarthy, Brittany Pettibone, Andrew Anglin, Richard Spencer, Ramzpaul...

Now that we know that Lauren Southern, Tara Mccarthy, Brittany Pettibone, Andrew Anglin, Richard Spencer, Ramzpaul, Alex Jones, Varg Vikernes, Milo, Jared Taylor and Matthew Heimbach are shills do you know any other truly white nationalist people and websites that we should follow? I think renegadetribune.com and Sinead McCarthy are great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sinead "flat earth is true, there's no such thing as poisoning the well" mccarthy
just kys

Aids spreader.

Sinead is a mentally unstable flat-earther retard. Also this thread is advertising and against the rules. sage

>we should follow
>needing talking heads to tell you how to think
>not thinking, learning and forming opinion yourself
>not becoming proper example of your ideas yourself
It seems to me that you're better off being normie and liking new popular socially approved memes on kikebook.

Bump

>Sinead McCarthy
A feminist and an open borders activist

A reminder that these are the very same shills who constantly attack the afromentioned media personalities.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
inb4 shills go "muh children"
This spergout was not about children, but domestic terrorism accusations

How do we know that they are shills?

OP is the shill. And this thread should've been deleted already, this is blatant advertising for a website.

sage

>ugly mixed race civic nat mongrel
D R O P P E D

>filenames
The images were posted in response to your blatant lies. They aren't being posted unprompted.
>1078
Lauren is popualr and often discussed here, and there are more than just one Finn posting here, shill.

jeez, I sympathise with your plight swastika user, but you are insufferable faggots when it comes to so called "e-celebs".

huwheat fields

stop samefagging

Why is Jess so perfect?

Photoshop.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT