Media already counting the votes Trump has lost due to Hurricane

How sick are these people? They are so desperate for Trump to lose that they want people to die in a hurricane.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/29/how-many-votes-could-hurricane-harvey-cost-trump-in-texas/?utm_term=.23fb6eccf158
archive.is/K6fjz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since all dead people vote Democrat, they're clearly expecting a bigger turnout in 2018

Is that what the article actually says or is that just what you've decided it says from reading the headline?

Not only do Trump lose the votes, the democrats gain them.

It hit Houston, wouldn't it just solidify Texas as red?

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/29/how-many-votes-could-hurricane-harvey-cost-trump-in-texas/?utm_term=.23fb6eccf158
archive.is/K6fjz

No because the dead people turn blue.

Bush didn't get to Louisiana fast enough. Trump goes to Texas too fast. Wow they are stupid.

They all need to die

I've actually thought about it, but then Houston was not evacuated until they were top-of-the-head deep in water so they should be asking also how many Democrat votes were lost as well, especially since niggers can't swim. It probably balances out, even favors Trump's reelection.

The thing is I definitely wouldn't start a conversation about the hurricane with its political impact in regards to the potential fatalities, let alone publish an article or blog with that subject in mind.

Uma delicia!

So he will gain votes. cool.

underrated

Nice

That's my wife user. She's Filipina.

Pretty much what I expected. The article just discusses natural disasters and how a president's response to them can impact future election results. Literally nothing against Trump in the entire article and absolutely nothing implying they want Texans to die.
OP, as always, is a massive fucking faggot.

You love licking my ballsack huh bitch???

I don't get it. What are they even pretending Trump did wrong?

He's already signed the federal disaster clause, he's sent the national guard. The only one that could be responsible for deaths is the local mayor who urged people to stay.

these digits will reveal the truth

KEK

>being this much of a faggot