So Polish citizens are still in rubble?

So the 6 billion Poles who lost their lives demand money now? So Poland is asking money now 3-4 generations after ww2 because... because the effects of ww2 are visible everywhere? What has Poland done in the last 72 yrs? Sit on their asses staring at bombed out housing?

Jesus, between 1939 and 1943, Germany massively invested in Poland building roada, factories, housing, modern farms etc. Polish GDP more than doubled between 1939 and 1945 and many Polish businesses hAve their roots in those efforts. Are we asking for money back for those investments or demanding all the German land back?

Other urls found in this thread:

jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-briefings/briefing/europe-cancelled-germanys-debt-1953
youtube.com/watch?v=UkjVYutKGNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trauma is passed on through genes

don't ask questions and hand in the money stupid nazi

Hand in the reperation money here too. Fucking barbarians.

That's not how it works, bitch. YOU own us money. EVERYBODY owns us money.

PAY YOUR DEBTS

Of course they are. Don't you know that holocaust trauma can be passed down through genes.
Pay up, Kraut.

>being so pathetic that you now take Jewish victims as your own

only gods chosen gets gibs

SIX MILLIONS

gotta pay helmut, its just part of being in a global democracy~

Give us money too for that whole war thing while your at it

P A Y

>On April 6, 2015, Greece evaluated the war reparations to be the equivalent of 279 billion euros.

WHO IS IN DEBT NOW?

0/10 trolling.

You'll pay Hans or we'll just ally with Niggers and Muslims in the race war, support their riots with our armoired divisions and reclaim cirrent East Germany back for the Slavs.

Better give me money than niggers.
Soon your white citizens will run to Poland, so look at that reparations as investing in your future

I don't think you understand Germoney. You owe estonia money

You're country is a shit hole. Stp coming to our countries and cleaning toilets

>So Polish citizens are still in rubble?
yes PAY REPARATION

Pay NATO denbts, freeloader.

Why cant you be more like Poland?!

Germany got you out of the shithole you once were in and now you want money
Kek
Without germany, all the eastern european countries would be poor as fuck

They're just saying it because you keep pressuring them about refugees, they know which of your buttons to push to get you to fuck off. It's the one labelled "war guilt"

Can we kill them in German Death Camps? Come on, Maciek, its in the name.

They were occupied by the USSR retard

>Polish GDP more than doubled between 1939 and 1945 and many Polish businesses hAve their roots in those efforts.
That's not true and you're perfectly aware of that

GIVE MONEY
I
V
E
M
O
N
E
Y

fuck gib extorters of all races. if you lost at one time it's because you sucked ass and deserved it. you were weak or incompetent and paid for it in blood. eat a dick.

brits always have the most intelligent posts

Dont Poland already get money..for free...billions every year...no questions asked?

They should be happy with that and not try to exploit former tragedies like Israelis or something.

If Poland gets money we should get money, just get rid of this Brexit bill nonsense and we'll call it quits

>Dont Poland already get money..for free...billions every year...no questions asked?
Not really? Where did you get this idea?

This is only happening because Merkel is forcing rapefugees on them. Tell your commie prez to stand down and the poles will drop this

>What has Poland done in the last 72 yrs? Sit on their asses staring at bombed out housing?

We were fighting with communists who we were sold off to.

Not like you can talk, Hans. You had help from everywhere to rebuild your country after WW2 and you had your debts forgiven.

jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-briefings/briefing/europe-cancelled-germanys-debt-1953

I would expect you to know your own history. But maybe you're too busy letting your wife get fucked by Ahmed.

I eant gibs me dat for the thirty years war

NO!!!

YOU GIBS!!!

Fuck it. I think Germany owes the USA a few trillion dollars.

If you don't pay up were gonna rebuild the Berlin wall.

Israel is the chosen people.Everybody owes israel money

It's not the money they truly care about, the money is a tool. It's the cultural and political control that they truly want.

They wouldn't be asking for anything if your stupid cunt leader stopped trying to shove Muslims down Europe's collective throats.
This is just Poland Jewing the Jews at their own game.

Germany I hope you know we want GIBS too for having been forced to join the third Reich

>start 2 world wars
>o mein got hans dey want ze moneys for what!?

pay up you bastard

Nope. If you lost you pay reparations. It's a fancy name for looting the losers.
That's why US whites will pay in the end as they continue dwindling (you lost with civil rights and mass immigration)
Currently its just rethoric against the "you owe us for EU funds take niggers" rethoric. If Germany will continue to destroy and weaken itself with their current policies we'll squeeze the money out of them or out of the rubble of Multikultistan.

Because of ww2, I have to live in a future where faggots and sjws ruin all the fun there ever could be, where I have to live in fear of expressing my opinion, and where illegal immigrants flood into the continent as invaders, destroying civilisation.

I deserve gibs, I set the figure at - the entire wealth of all jews combined.

polan should have to pay reparations to the rest of Europe for slaughtering ethnic germans and forcing Germany to invade.

it's because Germany and France are trying to force Poland to take in refugees. Also, maybe after both Germany and Soviet Union, they don't like foreigners dipping their nose into their nations politics.

Why the fuck can't you krauts just leave other countries alone?

Would be nice if true but no they're just typical niggers who want gibs

well how about this:since germany basically is the EU just sell off a country to the turks and pay poland the money they are owed. im sure theres on shitty one in there somewhere. gotta think big

>Are we asking for money back for those investments or demanding all the German land back?
I vote for land.

Poles = Niggers

>muh slavery
>muh gibs
>muh six gorillon

If you're going to flood the continent with niggers and muslims to make yourself feel better about fucking Europe up in the past, the least you can do is pay your war debts so the rest of us can build walls to keep them out.

pay debts, Hans

>killing labourers
germans are good working force
they just need to keep being ashamed of being germans, so their autism and cuckoldry wouldt harm our country

>demands money for not taking in shitskins
>cries when they demand reparations for legitimate war crimes
Why is eternal kraut so retarded?

Hearty kek

The difference is that most White people in America don't pay reparations to nogs.

This.

Don't like polaks, but this is correct.
No matter what, it is still better to have some kind of resistance in civilisation, via Hungary and Poland, than none at all.
With luck, other countries will join.
Maybe Greece and Italy at first.
There must be a push back and for long enough that others join in.
Keep the fight up Poland, you scrounging parasites. Maybe this will give you enough of a spine to stop being the leeches of Europe, and start working IN and for your own country.
Otherwise you are just 'economic migrants' like the niggers.

Nope. Kill them. Forced labour means problems like with US niggers or Spartacus. With automation we can just off them. We already had a large german minority once.

Germans hate poles, they want to take polish lebensraum and enslave polish people

Why do you think they force them to take in refugees?

HANS ZAHL DEINE SCHULDEN
HANS PAY YOUR DEBTS

Permanent victim complex.
They learned it from the jew, which used poland as its only safe base in Europe for hundreds of years.

Without Poland habouring them, the jew would have either gone extinct or at least left Europe forever. Every other country had kicked them out.

You occupied us aswell. Gibs me money. Without YOUR evil Hitler we would've stayed neutral like Switzerland

Not yet. I explained to you why you will if trends continue. And then it will get even worse. "Equality" was a race war against Whites. You lost it. Boers lost it. And losers are looted in wars. The terms of extortion from the losing party are called "reparations". Why don't winners ever pay them? Don't they destroy anything?

dont worry, today germans are spinless cucks, their children will see them as they are and will want to become as much polish as possible.
You talking about Spartacus. Fucking kek, they gremans wont fight even if they become a literal slaves of muslims

This
Hitler was german

did you just assume xir's gender?
Captcha: identify object - Racket

PAY REFUGEE

Fuck you Hans. You do not complain when paying billions to shitskins and niggers but you complain when you have to give Poles moniez?

>muh gibs
poles are truly the niggers of europe

Yes you do.
Free college for negros.
Free meals.
Free housing.
Free food.
Free job placements without qualifications.
All the diversity quotas, safe spaces, propaganda, television, government agencies dedicated to it.

It is likely a significant percentage of every American's wage. They just take it without asking or telling you what it is for.

>PAY MUH REPERATIONS

And the world laughed at us getting out.

>Don't worry Cletus they're just niggers. What can they ever do? Look at them!

>They're just poor refugees from European antisemitism! What can kikes ever do to us? They dont even have a country and take a beating everywhere!

Great input, they lost the bloody war, why are they even still a fucking country?

The mentally retarded world laughed. Britain has always been a step ahead of the continent.

>So the 6 billion Poles who lost their lives demand money now?
It actualy was a smart move. EU wanted poland to take more refugees and treaten them with sanctions if they did not complay. Poland use his best weappon to make the 4ยบ Reich re think the whole refugee subject.

TL;DR
>if you don't stop forcing refugees to us, we going to call you a nazi every opportunity we had.

Germania delenda est

its about fucking germany for the migrant crisis dipshit.

I hope Poland escalates this all the way into war. God knows our politicians don't have the balls to start shit without provocation. I just want all P*les to pay for what they have done to the people of prussia.

Hey buddy, take a number

>So the 6 billion Poles who lost their lives demand money now? So Poland is asking money now 3-4 generations after ww2 because... because the effects of ww2 are visible everywhere? What has Poland done in the last 72 yrs? Sit on their asses staring at bombed out housing?

No. We demand money becouse we lost 12 mln(36mln->24mln) of our friends and neighbours becouse of you, you destroyed our cities, stole our jewelery, art and anything valuable, we would demand money much earlier but we were occupied by commies. And after communism you were acting like you are going to help us but you tried to fuck us over once again. Fun time is over Kraut. You will get no more patience from us.

>Jesus, between 1939 and 1943, Germany massively invested in Poland building roada, factories, housing, modern farms etc. Polish GDP more than doubled between 1939 and 1945 and many Polish businesses hAve their roots in those efforts. Are we asking for money back for those investments or demanding all the German land back?

Lol you destroyed everything when you were running away from commies... And anything that wasn't destroyed got shipped out to Russia by commies. We wasn't allowed have any private property during communism. You robbed us of everything.

You owe us far more then you payed jews.

Everybody owns your money*

oy kurwa mr shekelberg goldensteiner, when am I going to get my war reps

The Poles took half the German land and murdered everyone. They conducted a complete genocide.

But that wasn't enough. Now they want more.

And if anyone wants to justify that with anything the "Nazis" did, remember that at one point all of Poland was occupied by Germany. If the Germans had treated the poles in a similar way to the way that the poles treated the Germans after the war, there would be no poles.

Soon once reversed lebensraum begins :^)

It was not Poland who draw the borders. Poland did not pass the law expelling all non Jewish German speakers from western Europe. They where merely puppets in the grand jewish scheme.

I know this because half my family come from todays Poland clay.

don't you have some millions of immigrants to cry over mr. english teacher?

that's what I'm talking about

>2003

Thank you, best ally.
youtube.com/watch?v=UkjVYutKGNI

What a retard... Couple thousands germans were killed in concentration camps by commies but they were killing our people too... We didin't have anything to say about it.

And the worst murderers wasn't even Polish...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

You niggers need to pay us bilions for the genocide you commited in Aegean Macedonia over ethnic Macedonians.

Those were ancestral German lands from which 20 million Germans were expelled by murder and rape. At least a quarter of them did not make it out alive.

Gib mony because we wuz your allies and we didn't won adn we get bombed becuz of you stupid nazi

WE JEWS NOW, pay schekl.... I mean zlotys you filthy Hans.

Once Germany is in a state of civil unrest and preoccupied with trying to calm down the millions rioting "refugees" who brought the country try in the end of collapse, then they will be ours for the taking

Is this a serious question or bait? Germany and USSR divided Poland almost evenly amongst themselves but western Poland is where all of the countries industry and infrastructure was located.

10 million were expelled, up to 2 million died.
For comparison: about 1.5 million people died in the armenian genocide.

You'll be using that money for refugees anyway. It's better spent on Poles. They're actually helping you.

>ancestral German lands
not at all

>We wasn't allowed have any private property during communism.
You are ridiculous Seba. You are stupid or shitposting too hard.

In your heart you know it is true and you know we'll take them back. That's why you keep acting so spiteful, you have a bad conscience.

No problem Mr. Mojsze, but remember that Prussia is rightful polish clay and Bavaria belong to Czechs!

Fuck off, Hitler.