Asia is calling for me

I'm a Westerner and I want to support the West and my country, Spain.

However, I go on Tinder and local girls don't notice me. I get very few replies. Same in Badoo, OKCupid... However, if I choose an Asian location, say Beijing or Singapore, or similar, I get dozens of matches per day. That's reason 1.

Reason 2:
I look at countries like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, China... and they are very patriotic and nationalistic. They think like me. They are more manly in their mindset. Just make money, increase quality of life and infrastructures. Increase GDP as much as possible.

I look at my country, and there are people advocating for "refugees" on a massive scale. There's a degenerate branch of feminism in all the West, progressivism imported from the USA...

There's also a gender imbalance in Europe generated by the massive immigration of mostly ARAB AND AFRICAN MALES. Which most women support, I bet, with their votes.

I feel like I'm swimming against the current. All this effort, for what? You could argue that "the elites" are brainwashing people. I agree. But after a long talk you can't even de-brainwash most of them. If they were smart, they wouldn't be brainwashed. And if we as a people were smart and noble, our elites wouldn't be so degenerate.

East Asians seem to be more realistic and grounded. While we are "fighting" as a society for some kind of forced equality of races and sexes, which is not fucking real -and that's why it has to be enforced with black people requiring lower grades to become doctors, and females requiring lower physical grades to become part of the police-, Asia keeps going forward.

We are losing in all senses.
South Korea, a former shithole, is now richer than Italy or Spain. Soon will surpass France. WE LOST. WE SHOULD LEAVE because society doesn't want us here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGvqMXYhYhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>progressivism imported from the USA
you mean you also have kikes in your country

Fighting in a European race war is a prospect sweeter than any qt3.14 Asian gf.

Get your shit together.

oy fawking L m8

You find something like this in Northern China. When are you going?

Artificial wombs and sexbots are superior to biological women.

Just don't infect any pure Japanese with your Moor genes mmmkay

College educated and wanting to have kids

Fighting in a European race war... against other Europeans, With the government and society against us?

>139599599
>>I look at my country, and there are people advocating for "refugees" on a massive scale. you are the refugee

why do you think asians want anything to do with you?

All of this is true. West is dying, right wing reaction is just its last gasp for air. If you can convince them to take you you should get the fuck out of here. Saying 'dont abandon your people' is fucking retarded, your people abandoned you and they abandoned themselves, at this point its fair game if you try to find a new one

We're not going to be fighting other Europeans. It's going to be us Vs Muslims, Jews, nogs and commies.

whew haven't 4channed in a while brehs

If she has the picture of that BIG PEEPEE CHINA MAN on her wall, how can whyte bois even compete?

there is some truth to this, however all is not lost. WE DON'T FUCKING RUN VICTORY OR DEATH FAGGOT COME BACK WITH YOUR SHIELD OR ON IT

youtu.be/dGvqMXYhYhU

To be honest you wouldn't be wrong in going to Asia and just marrying an Asian women. They really are great nice women but the quality of life is a lot less poorer. Maybe that just makes everyone humble and wiser but still, just be ready for a hard life If you don't have money and find it difficult to learn the language.

Asian women are pretty but two points to remember:

After age 25 they turn ugly very very fast, hit the wall much harder than whtie women

Your son might be another "supreme gentleman"

My advice - wear a condom, have fun, marry a white virgin in ten years.

Post face and region. I'm another Spaniard and I must say that most teenagers here are brown goblins. Maybe you stumble upon a cute white girl, but they're rare where I live.

Spain is full of communists, I would recommend going to Poland, Belarus or Ukraine if you want an european nationalist woman (but you must leave Spain forever, because if not, she will bring her entire family to your house...)

It'll be Germany/Sweden against Poland/Spain/Italy.

Here's another Northern Chinese.

Europeans will never fight for survival they will kneel down for the knife.
Can't be nazi now can we?

>After age 25 they turn ugly very fast, hit the wall much harder than white woman
wut?

This is how asians look without makeup

>Northern Chinks look like Japanese.

>1 out of 1000 asian girls is hot as fuck
>the rest are ugly as fuck
>no middle ground
You won't get that 1 unless you're rich. Good luck anyway. sage

Anime was a mistake

Callate Manolo, que no teneis muxas Chinas por Madrid? la ultima vez que estube por ahi mire muxas chicas Chinas, no muchas Japonesas pero maxo hay.

Nice ID. Are you really a basketball american?

>After age 25 they turn ugly very very fast, hit the wall much harder than whtie women
Quite the opposite in my experience.

Trust me the qts posted on ehre are all aged under 23.

All women hit the wall at some pint but it's very dramatic with asians.

Most Chinese people who left 2000 years ago were from the North.

Yeah, you just figured out why racism is stupid. In fact, recently, "white people" have been démonstrating that racism itself is a phenomenon that is stupid and disappearing because turn the clock back even 80 years and we would have hated Germans, now we feel bad for them for being overrun by sandniggers.

You have found practical reasons why racism does not work. Most racist people are all "Muh hurreetage" til they find a hot girl from the race they hate. Then, that go through a mirraculous enlightenment.

You are not some fucking saint for giving up racism to get your dick wet, retard.

>However, I go on Tinder and local girls don't notice me.
And that's your problem.

You're not even hiding the fact you're 21 and in a dead-end social science course. That's brave.

That girl is Northern Chinese though.

Pic related is a Japanese.