RUSSIA YES

Daily friendly reminder that Russia is one of the most cucked white countries in the world.
Here is one of russian tv series — "The Last Janissary" ("Пocлeдний янычap").
This is the story about angel-tier Don Cossack female who met a tall, strong and masculine turkish alpha male and fell in love with him.
This yesmovie has more than one hundred episodes. It was created and shown by one of russian state television chanell — that's what russian betacuck taxpayers pay for.
Tens of milions of russian housewives watched this tv series from from the beginning to the end and started their dreaming about BTC.
Diagnosis: incureable cucks.

Does someone still consider this cuckolded betaland "based"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Don Cossack
>Russian

A swissey supports Greater Ukraine?

Your population is 10% Turkic.

You can't deny them reality like the soviets did.

Oh by the way, an average Turkish dude living in Aegean or Mediterranean coasts holds more value on the eyes of Russian women than your mere existence. Because he can offer these ladies a decent climate and life than you can ever do.

I am an Anglo in Siberia, You guys aren't nearly as cucked as you are trying to shill that you are.

of course the (((Media))) is trying to subvert this country just as much as my own. But here at least Liberalism hasn't infected nearly as much as Western Europe.

>A climate full of shrapnel and Sharia law

>BTC
but theres no such thing.
also didn't the turks literally raped your country for centuries? (hence the name "slave").

Learn English, fucking insect.

t. Navalny on a VPN

Aren't Janissaries supposed to be white slave boys?

the only relevant show

>it's that Russian Turk cuckposter again

All actors are ethnic Russians
The main actor that the chick fallen in love with , the supposed Turk is Alexander Suvorov

So yeah. No matter how you force it you have a long way to go until Anglo tier cuckoldry with medieval Kings being niggers and glorifying racemixing

Just neckyourself

>Anglo in Siberia

what on earth are you doing there?

They were kidnapped christian children. Every christian family was allowed to keep one son, rest was taken by Janissaries. By the way, it was the only part of Ottoman army that was actually good at war.

did you see my yesterday's post?)
yes, that was me)

Janissaries were slave soldiers, many were Slavs and Greeks desu.

One TV show isn't proof you are a cucked country, it takes a lot more then that.

There's literaly nothing wrong about likeing Turkey. Türks are European

And btw a lot janisary was foreing born because the child tax

It's not our most cucked show, we have had something like this too

Russians are indeed cucked by Turks, I can confirm

Janissaries were Europeans retard

#classic

No way, they definitely took one as a janissary and let them keep the rest. They'd need the farm labor if nothing else.

Not only this, they functionally ran the country.

>Be Turk
>Realize you can't administer shit
>Literally import white people to run your country for you

Janissaries weren't Turks. They were children taken from Christian families under Turkish occupation as part of the "blood tax".

They would then get indoctrinated and become part of the Turkish army. Parents would mutilate their own children so Turks wouldn't take them. The show probably got that wrong and made him an actual Turk though.

I'm moving to Novosibirsk in December uncuck urself or I will uncuck u

Turks are not European.
Most of those girls just kept slavic genes

Good luck, what led you to that cold place? Will you work as an English teacher?

I've been to Russia before. I feel bad for you you're going to be in for a tough time.

>sosach
You have to go back.

>Here is one of russian tv series — "The Last Janissary" ("Пocлeдний янычap").

exactly dont know why faggots think russia is the savoir of muhhh white race.

>b-but R-russian Muslims a-are d-different
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
russia is an hiv alcohol ridden shithole.

No I'm studying Russian

I lived in rural Poland I'll be okay

>>Don Cossack
>>Russian

I would add
>янычap
>turk

A europey supports Greater Ukraine?