Well, well, well, well

Well, well, well, well....

pbs.org/newshour/updates/decades-pushing-bachelors-degrees-u-s-needs-tradespeople/

Boomer here. I graduated high school in 1979, went to community college to become a pipefitter.

$65K a year, raised five kids, retire in two years. Comfy life.

Pics of your children or gtfo

You only need more tradesmen when they start earning more than people who studied twice as long as them, that's a reality in Australia.

Same, beginning my career, no kids, no expensive gf and zero fucks how loserish I look living with my parents. Worrying about money is a certain evil named greed.

Youngest one is 22. I can't figure out how to shrink the photos on my phone to make them fit on the chan.

What they mean is (((we))) need more immigrants.

The problem is university has become readily accessible to all while simultaneously getting to university is still seen as some sort of major achievement.

Marine Corps --> Boiler Operator --> HVAC tech --> Bachelors in CIS --> Running a cable yard for AT&T. Combine the trades and the degree.

>Lurking for moar fap material.

Waz up John?

post thumbnail of your children for proof

Post pics of your grandkids or gtfo
(Preferably naked)

>2017
>working
You wagecucks are cute
Thanks for buying me ark yesterday, that was nice of you :)

Be me, work in oil refinery as scaffold builder, make $115,000 a year, and I'm a piker, pipe fitters, machinists, boiler makers, instrument techs, and electricians make more than I do

Quick, import millions of third worlders!

You saying you have hi-res photos of your kids?

Don't you worry son, they'll import a million poos and chinks to take your job too.

uh indians usually do tech jobs or retail/convenience stores here
ive never heard of any chinese here doing that kind of work either

I love how they went with a female for the photo. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

>usually

China alone is 1/5th of the global population. Even cherrypicking you can easily find a million chinks to replace any workforce you'd want.

Same with poos.

Where do you think the eternal diversity will hit next when tech jobs dry up and trades become the next meme where FUCKING WHITE MALES make money? I mean honestly you're fucking delusional if you think the agenda will stop with academia, IT and STEM. There's money to be made and white workers to replace. Onward. Progress never stops.

but i thought all the highly qualified illegals do the trade work the privileged white people dont wanna do anymore?

i was looking up a welding program, but then i read that your snot turns black and your cancer rate increases to smoker levels from 40 hours a week of welding.