AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL WE ARE SWITCHING TIMELINES AGAIN BRACE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!

archive.is/41So8

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/30/feinstein-stuns-san-francisco-crowd-trump-can-be-good-president.html
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We just need something to bring the country together again.

What the fuck happened to get them to turn on antifa and now this? I got a bad feeling about it.

A jew, huh

they are exposed they have to do cleanup

Trump agreed to extend the war in Afghantistan. He's cucked to the deep state, /ourguys/ Bannon and Gorka are out. Where have you been for the past week?

establishment politicians siding with communist extremists against the president and giving said extremists the green light to destroy statues everywhere is bad optics

Who am I supposed to be shilling for?!

>inb4 another crazy leftist shoots 200 bullets and hits 3 people

This is what fucked everything up to begin with, it was some jewish satanic ritual that knocked this timeline off course...

$10 says they're running scared due to the awan investigation/arrest.

NEVER forget the transgressions of these people. DO NOT let them off the hook. This is only self preservation.

A third great awakening.

If they had all the power they would show us no mercy. They deserve the same treatment.

Awan grand jury will have the FBI knocking on Senator doors very soon. They are trying to save their asses.

He's agreed to do some shit for the shadow government probably. This is them calling off their dogs in return.

She's the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. She knows what's going on. She knows President Trump is about to DRAIN THE SWAMP. It's coming lads. Buckle up.

He could be. He has unflinching loyalty of all of the degenerates, hobos, and retards in the united states who have been part the problem since the 20's. With a few words he could make them realize how stupid they are and actually encourage unity instead of divisions.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/30/feinstein-stuns-san-francisco-crowd-trump-can-be-good-president.html

After watching this video, it seems like its possibly motivated by fear. So the posters saying its something big coming possibly related to Awan may be onto something.

>fired bannon
>gorka out
>extended the forever war

He's owned by the same masters as she is now so she's okay with him.

bitch is worried about prison and fleeing to israel after she saw what happened with the awan dude

"Allow your enemy to believe you are close when you are far away."

t. Sun Tzu

>“The question is whether he can learn and change. If so, I believe he can be a good president,” she said.

threat from a jew

Seems like the only think the Establishment actually cares about is making sure we are blowing as many people up in as many parts of the world as possible

Jews always side with the winners unless they are anti-Semitic.

Yfw Awan was blackmailing US politicians with planted footage of the Rotherham rape gang

Shes baiting us user!

No he can't tho

You don't say. I wonder if someone might be making money off of continued war... Oh! Right, it's the donors in the military industrial complex who own both dems and repubs, AND Trump.

I don't trust a thing this cunt says.

DO NOT BE FOOLED

THEY ARE SHORING UP SUPPORT FROM THEIR BASE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP IN 2018 MIDTERMS

DO NOT BE FOOLED

Need to get this message out to rural and suburban people
Feinstein is still an anti-American kike

He's a proto-jew getting endorsed by a jew. Wake the fuck up you cringey faggot. He's not the same person that he was on the campaign. 'Draining the Swamp' would be getting rid of people with Jewish interests over American interests, which Trump will never do, because he is a crypto-jew. If you can't see this, you are retarded or LARPing

Antifa attacked some reporters in Berkeley. Once they realized that mob violence might actually affect them, they immediately changed their tune. Mind you, antifa were peaceful protester and only sought peace through violence when they were just attacking the goyim.
That, and they're realizing that the average American isn't going to side with the violent mobs of black-clad thugs who destroy public property and burn flags. I suspect constantly pushing pro-antifa garbage was starting to affect their bottom line, so they stopped.
These people will throw you to the wolves if they think they can make a buck off of it. Never forget that.

>Trump cucks on foreign policy and sends more troops to afghanistan to protect pharma's poppy fields
>suddenly all the ZOG shills in the gov't and media start defending him and trying to get rid of the antifa useful idiots

Reminder that every time in history that the media/democrats/neocons/zog have praised trump, it's been when he's did something that he SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE. They also praised him during the syria strike, for example.

Honestly, trump agreeing to stay when he originally planned on going simply tells them he's not an idealogue. That alone is enough to tell them they might get their way sometimes.
That and the need for dems to win in trump counties.

I wish more Americans were as perceptive as (you) are.

Wars. Iran and Afghanistan.

>implying we should create another vacuum and allow ISIS 2.0 to form

Reminder that every time an Obama Leaf praises your post, it's something you SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED.

this new fein stein can look bad on the democrats

leave afghanistan , local afgan police/military get assblasted by isis and it's iraq 2.0. blormpf is a ZOG puppet

Yeah he CAN be as soon as the Globalists chop his balls off and strip him of every supporter he has in the WH. Then he'll make a GRREEEEAAAT president for these fuckers.

This confirms that McMaster took over for the Globalists

>I don't understand the current geo-political climate -The post
please learn more about Assad, the current state of Syria, the real reason US is in Afghanistan, etc... Basically, lurk more. My position doesn't need defending. Also - Obama was a Kenyan Muslim faggot who belongs in jail.

They really shot themselves in the foot

>leaf
eat a bucket of aids, faggot

Time to impeach

keep defending your kike puppet excuse of a president, faggot

Is that you talking, maplefag? Or is it your retarded headmates? Get back to sucking Trudeau's cock,

Don't forget -- if you saw that one quick press conference she had after the intelligence briefing, and how she looked like she'd seen a ghost, she may be saying this because she knows something no one else does and wants to end up on the right side.

Bannon left

Now all this happens

Hmmmm

LADS

What would happen if people LARPed against these people and demanded they resign for supporting Gronald Plumph

But Bannon supported Isreal.

They're trying to clean up their image for 2018/2020
Don't fall for this bullshit.

I don't have some anonymous pseudonym but I am here every day and have been for years. I do tripfag on /fit/ though, but for different reasons.

Anyway Trudeau is also a massive faggot, so is basically everyone in politics since George Lincoln Rockwell. Pic related is basically the only modern politician I would gladly vote/campaign for

>leafs can't meme so bad an American has to help him bash his own country
desu I just think these are hilarious, I love and serve my country.

Mass arrest of Congress soon

That's not obamaleaf. Obamaleaf makes at least 100 posts per thread with shitty charts and graphs

Awan/dnc story about to break.

People scrambling to be in the "right" side.

Next 2 weeks are going to be hysterical

Keep posting these. They're great.

Hey look at that, we are making progress. You guys arent calling each other shills.

>What the fuck happened to get them to turn on antifa and now this?

Most likely the minority far left (asians, blacks, hispanic and muslims) started talking about diversity quotas based on population strength for the most privileged of the white folks - the Jews.
Limiting Jewish influence to their fair share according to population strength of 2% would end Zionist control of America.
And suddenly all Jewish leaders are changing the tune now from Netanyahu to Alan Dershowitz; "Far left is more dangerous than far right!"
Antifa/leftist lurkers reading this, mark my words, you are going to see and feel the power of Zionist media attacking your movement soon.
The Jew that built you up will now destroy you because the Golem of diversity ideology has turned on it's creators.

Let me refer you to this article from a week ago. Starting to make sense. Even mentions Feinstein in passing.

dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/

yes back to calling each other fags like Sup Forums is supposed to do

It took them this long to figure out that if they suck up to Trump he's more likely to do what they want him to

>Democrat bends the knee to make the DNC not look like a bunch of petty deranged psychos while Trump is helping out Houston
>Doesn't even mean it, just shallow words to damage control for the 2018 midterms
>Instead of pointing this out, everyone is blackpilling hard
It's like your fucking masochistic egos cannot handle a shred of confidence or victory.

In all fairness to Dershowitz, he never got on board with the rioting and free speech suppression.

Bannon and Gorka are out to act as bargaining chips for the GOP to feel better

So obviously this.

bonus nip post

Behold!! The glorious leader of Canada!

I'm not defending Trudeau, we are in a worse spot than you Amerifats. The significant difference though is that most conscious Canadians understand their plight, whereas the majority of Americans (at least on twitter/in media/here) seem to have no fucking idea that their President is a kike. At least we know and acknowledge that JT is a Soros puppet. You faggot sstill cling to some delusional belief that 'le god emperor' is actually going to do something significant for Whites. Delusional, naive, and just plain stupid.

>caring about the opinion of a jew who's husband became a billionaire off government contracts.

That piece of shit woman is popular with the left, thats why this matters.
See ->

good cop bad cop same old jews meaning nothing, they all get the oven

molesta being subpoenaed by Mueller

Whos jewing who

It's dawning on this kike whore that the_donald was just another kike puppet regardless of the shit he talks.

He is a big mouth cock-holster who talks a lot of shit but does not do a god damn thing!

adds up to the reports advisors told drumpf about imminent impeachment he must have struck a deal with the senate to be their puppet

They realized the opened Pandora's box by endorsing radical leftists, and now they're desperately trying to stuff the monsters back inside.

But it's too late.

tell me about bohemian grove

>our goy puppet is proceeding with our interventionist plans he's a good boy!

watch the (((alex jones))) video.
You must be right, Trump is not a globalist stooge. He's a nationalist and he's gonna DRAIN THE SWAMP and take back America from Israel's clutches. Yep you're right man Trump is our only hope

ADL was being targeted by Antifa so now many are scared of them as a result of being labeled Anti-semetic.

What america needs is more diversity, eh?

Sup Forums is not the general public
fucking lol, Canadians do not see Trudeau as a "soros puppet"
enjoy him getting reelected

Never forget what this jewess wants to do to you and your family. Don't fall for it Sup Forums.

This is the Moriah at work, ladies and gentlemen. Feinstein knows how compromised her extreme partisanship is becoming due to the pendulum swinging back right. Radical Centrist my ass. Illuminati slave.

wow your imitation of right wing ironic sarcastic shitposting really turned me around
im a demoralized #jews-missle now!

She was being polite, God knows why. If you actually read it she says that he "can be a good president" IF he "learns and changes"

Of course, that means that he is supposedly not being a good president right now, and to fix that he should act like a democrat, amirite?

She also really cued the liberal salt when she told them they should be prepared for the full four years.

Here's what's going on - Antifa, and a big part of the american electorate, are completely brainwashed. They DO NOT THINK. They believe any allegation that is put towards them, they don't need evidence, and they don't care about hypocrisy.

They are emotionally conditioned to hate conservative values, america, white people, racism, etc. So all you need to do is yell "RACIST" at someone, for no reason, and as long as the accuser is higher ranking than the accusee in their eyes, they will attack.

Trump knows this, and now that he has control of the CIA, he's turning the conditioning around. He's making their programming malfunction. With the right propaganda, you can make these people burn down their own homes, or attack the news media quite easily. They could easily be re-directed to attack "The Nazi hedge-fund manager that has been donating to american political parties" for example.

So, antifa is going to do something spectacularly idiotic, and when they do, public opinion will turn against them and there will be a crackdown.

But I'm serious - this is legitimate brainwashing, these people are entirely under the control of a propaganda machine. You can see it with your own eyes on social media. They are unable to critique or challenge left-wing ideas.

The resist people turned on them and want them out of office because they aren't doing enough to impeach Trump. Now that they're violence and agenda has finally been exposed to the public, it's making the Dems look like shit. Maybe the Dems are finally realizing just how many people knew about it the whole time and are scared they'll lose even more seats. Never forget who started and perpetuated this mess over the last several years. The DNC is full of lying sacks of shit and the entire party should be torched to allow a different party to rise. They can take the failing Cuckservatives down with them too, for enabling their schemes.