Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihc964sRt8M
youtu.be/qW757tGXfLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we wuz caesars

Region locked for US.

when will BBC stop the madness?

Blocked

These cunts have to realise that Punic north africans are not the same as Ghanaians.

>"Trusting Greece"
Kys, quit pushing a minority race agenda

Jesus was a Semite.

I'm sorry 52%
Did I hurt your LARP?

>Only 1 person of color
Stop being so racist! I learned from the BBC that Britain has always been multicultural

Uhh theyre both from africa...

>Jesus was black
>Modern day Jews are white
Does this mean today's Jews are imposters?

WE

Yes, still the original jews were not black

WE

>Achilles

Italians BTFO

wow, another movie hit surely, it's not like Hollywoods agenda of filling movies with brown/blacks not totally bLackfiring

WE
WUZ CENTUIRONZ
N SHEEIT

my people were enslaved by Romans, not fucking niggers.

disliked and reported

The BBC thinks it can appeal to a wider demographic by shoehorning in a bunch of sub-Saharan Africans, little understanding that the audience they want has no interest in historical drama, and that they are in the process alienating the audience they already have.

They could then just do a nice juice advertisement, right?

Not to mention Chinese media erases black actors from the posters altogether

We Wuz Normans and Shit

Anglos can finally demand reparations from niggers for sacking them multiple times in ye olden roman times.

>BBC
its in every school now
rewriting history because whites are just that weak they don't have to wait for us to die out

literally nothing will happen

I don't think that brand has any real presence in Finnish market, at least I can't recognize it and I fancy myself for trying new stuff and I do drink juice

So niggers enslaved other nations and tribes? REPARATIONS NAO

I wonder who could be behind this

>appeal to a wider demographic
It has nothing to do with that, newfag.

OPERATION: DIVERSITY

hey Sup Forums we have all seen the massive and obvious historic revisionism going on, we need to divide those that preach it.

Examples:
Games such as Battlefield one, the new Call of duty, the new assasin's creed

Movie shows/even documentaries about the history such as: Dr. Who, Game of thrones (supposed fiction but oddly representative of Medieval Europe), History channel documentaries, Discovery Channel.

Our own history books/media: No more mention of whites ever being slaves or abolishing it before others, no mention of Hitlers love of islam or the approx 70k African soldiers and 400k Arabic muslims, 500k Balkan muslims. No mentions of Jewish influence in the development of basically every political and religious ideology. No mentions of genocides against whites (Moor invasion of Spain, Barbar slave trade, 1100 years of islamic expansion and agression, Byzantinium and Constantinople, The famines in Russia/Ukraine that were artificially created and killed 15 million), communism and America's hatred for communism not just geopolitics but genuine hate.

We need to analyze their goal wich is obvious.
1. Remove white identity
2. Remove the feelings of inferiority felt by less fortunate races.

Now the dividing part:
Why are holocaust victims still always depicted "White" in movies and docs, we need diversity in those roles so these comnunities get more income equality.

Also, we could let Commies become aware of just how many of the 1% are jewish and make them address some jewish dem about it, Bernie is so cucked he might genuinly redpill for us.8

>its in every school now
It's been happening since the 60s when we stopped teaching anything other than the suffering and deprivation of the common man, later becoming the suffering and deprivation of the minority man. Things have changed tact more recently as they've begun teaching that everyone else was actually better than whitey and we ruined everything but I feel like that was an unforeseen consequence.

and "diversity" causes films to tank. 2017 was the worst summer for Hollywood in a decade

>1984 was a warning, not and instruction.webm

I fucking hate the UK, just let the nukes drop already.

Nobis erat Romanum et excrementum.

Reminder

>Sup Forums and /his/ fags will defend this
>muh go back to pol you rayciss

*Labia nostra ledo*

the angolo saxon loves black semen

Liberals could be redpilled easily
They are right about some things, there is a 1% that oppresses the common man
They do always push for greedier and more corrupt policies
They are against us
We just have to show them ((who)) is pulling the strings, then they will jump the fence to natsoc or at least strasserism easily, if they are lucky, they might learn a thing or two about economics as well

Nothing to see here, you antisemite!

KANGZ

during the hight of Roman power in Britain yeah, it would not be impossible to see a black guy.I mean seeing one would be fucking rare but not impossible well they were usually in the army.

>Achilles
>Patroclus
>Zeus

>All niggers

Ugh, when will people say enough is enough?

>black
In the modern sense, questionable.

North African is not South African. BBC promotes racist stereotypes. /s

No they weren't. Northern Africa wasn't black.

Fuck you and fuck Mary Beard. Read what Nassim Taleb has to say on the topic.

Well, it aint called the BBC for nothing.

>it would not be impossible to see a black guy

And "not impossible" means we should give the impression it's normal. Therefore we created an educational series that shows all the leaders in history were women.

It's fair and balanced, because it did happen at some points.

>in ye olden roman times.

You clearly don't know what an Anglo is

Liberals don't care who is ripping them off. They'll hate upon a family-owned franchise for being "too wealthy" (ie. too white and too Christian) while sipping industrial swill at Starcucks and masturbating themselves with the newest iPhone. They complain about wealth but let millionaire celebrities and billionaire politicians be their spokespersons.

Liberals already know the truth. They simply don't care. They are golems, agents of the Jew. You're as likely to "redpill" an Orc. They are born and bred to spread corruption. It is their nature.

blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked

Whilst major cities like Rome and Carthage may have been essentially the ancient equivalent of New York in that there was an amalgam of people congregating from all over the world there's no fucking chance the Roman army had anything more than 50 Numidian niggers at it's major height.

you're right. they would would not be as Black as we will probably see I the show.

Sad but true desu, first they refused to enforce the Versaille treaty on Germany, then they refused to ally with Germany.
They just wanted war.

not even a little?

>Niggers are the bad guys and invading and killing the white British man
Well that's interesting, is this 4D chess or bait?

>OMG BLACK PPL STEALING MUH KULCHA

You fucks killed live action anime , leave anime to the Asians

>BBC
>Big Black Cock
They have truly embraced their name.

>Jews
>White

Well, yeah. 80% of the European Ashkenazi maternal line can be traced back to Italian converts.

Great, so now Jesus, Victorian Londoners, and the Romans were black. The annoying this is that most Brits don't care about this sort of thing.

A race traitor owned by the Rothschilds

>Anime imageboard
Everyone fucking hated that film, Death Note too and Dragon Ball Evolution and they're all still better than anything india has produced

WE WUZ LEGION

hey fuck this propaganda shit.i don't like as much as you. I'm just saying seeing one black guy in the Roman legion If this is when the time is set to would not ruin the show me.
Since It is possible but very unlikely.

>comparing historical revisionism to some cartoon
patel pls

Ah you're probably right, at least some of them broke the conditioning and ended up here

I still remember the culture of paranoia in the early 2000s, with the FEMA camps and the aliens, what happened to that? Why does everyone trust the media and the government now?

I'm serious, if you want a weekly dose of red pills, follow Nassim Taleb on twitter. He's James Wood tier.

That's a kike, poo. Learn the difference, it may safe your life!

>pic very much related

Does this mean that blacks were always perfectly integrated to our society and thus whites never really did anything wrong except white wash it and thus affirmative actions are moot and wrong?

>memeflag

High chance you're a 52%'er and you're calling me that?

>You fucks killed live action anime
youtube.com/watch?v=ihc964sRt8M
because everyone would much rather like to see stuff like this, right?

Good description tbqh senpai

No sub-saharan black africans.

nah they aren't Italian they are from between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today.

I'm an Italian living in London (I'll leave ina few years, don't worry), and this is disgusting...

Britain is literally the source of 100% of the woes plaguing the planet, from Jewish banking domination to freemasonry to paedophilic satanic ritual abuse to decolonization.
Look at yourself in the mirror sometimes.

God i hate niggers, i don't want to share one planet with them.

>Jesus was black
inb4 horus

Falsch. But you are correct le 52% is just as bad, if not worse.

they've found bones of blacks along hadrians wall though. I mean, they were clearly slaves and served no important function, but still, just forget that last part

are you trying to implying that roman didn't use African legions in Britain ?

Thats america who took over jewish and masonic interests in 1945

>implying a Shitty show in Britain has enough influence as anime

No one in this part of the world gives a rats ass about Romans & their conquering propaganda

BRITAIN WAKE UP
SPOONS AREN'T GONNA KILL YOU

DAS RITE WHITE BOI: youtu.be/qW757tGXfLI

really makes me DINK

Well, afaik freemasonary originated in Bavaria and the Rothschilds started in Frankfurt. But by (((Adam Weishaupt))) and (((Amsel Meyer Rothschild))). And then we also had the French Revolution.

Still the final decisions, that doomes us all, were made in WW2 and everything that followed after it

damn near

there were probably less than 10,000 sub-saharans in the area occupied by rome during the entire length of their empire, just like there were hardly any chinese

fake. the real video shows his parachute coming out.

FOAM SWORDS ARE SAFE

Shiiiieeeet

Beware the evil bike wheel!

I posted it already but WW2 wouldn't have happened if Britain agreed to intervene against Germany during the remilitarization of the Rhine, or if they stayed on their fucking island rather than propping up a war that they refused to fight.

Chamberlain is literally the reason WW2 happened and then the kike Churchill took the occasion to genocide some europeans for his kike masters.

>WB studios
>Japanese
Japanese death note is 10x more superior

DRUMPF BTFO
THANK YOU BASED BRITAIN

Basically this.

You could even go as far as to say the anglos are to blame for our current situation.