Leftist Insanity Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/8xxe5p/this-kickstarter-wants-to-make-obama-and-biden-animated-time-travel-heroes-vgtrn
imgur.com/a/b7Lsr
santamariatimes.com/news/local/santa-maria-pride-celebration-and-resource-fair-is-a-first/article_f4c02767-c23e-5982-a8c8-6eda8ac99a9d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are crazies and inept people on both sides

I think the best part about this is the fact that they are so salty after it's been 9 fucking months. Not to mention the fact that the county that Houston is in actually voted for Clinton

Someone doesn't know the demographics of houston, fucking racist.

They may have a connection here.

He's known for it.

There is no crazy like leftist crazy. Right wing may have its nuts but its not comparable to the left
You all worship obama like a god and idolize him to the point where you make up fantasy stories about him to cope with reality.

vice.com/en_us/article/8xxe5p/this-kickstarter-wants-to-make-obama-and-biden-animated-time-travel-heroes-vgtrn

Nobody denied this, we are here just to laugh at them.

Right wing nuts make me cringe. Left wing nuts make me question humanity.

>god emperor trump!
>based god emperor!
>read this greentext i wrote about le maga emperor, fellow pedes!
No, /ptg/ is exactly as pathetic as this.

(((someone))) somewhere is laughing their ass off at these white men volunteering for castration.

>Blacking out names

WHY?

No one denies this but lefties are far worse

Because I'm just stealing shit from Imgur.

imgur.com/a/b7Lsr

Haha you just got trolled dude xD

> do you really believe people make praise pepe memes unironically you stupid fagot? We say that shit because it twists the knife and its fucking hillarious.

>far too intelligent for religion
>glad that thousands of people die
checks out
checkmate atheists

>be racist shithead

>lose sympathy for your problems

gee I wonder why neo nazis are surprised byt this

You can catch a ban for doxxing. Not always, and it's not really doxxing to publish a screen grab, but it happens.

>Call everyone a nazi
>Be surprised that there are actual nazis

95% of these jewmedia screengrabs are harvested from Plebbit, where they will ban you for posting names. The other 5% are hiding names here because half of the mods here are faggots, too.

You are too new to be posting yet.

being this dumb

she has a point

From some sjw cunt I went to high school with

Unfortunately this has sparked up in my town and become an annual event as well...
santamariatimes.com/news/local/santa-maria-pride-celebration-and-resource-fair-is-a-first/article_f4c02767-c23e-5982-a8c8-6eda8ac99a9d.html