Need some easy pills to swallow

Tryna redpill my friend, would be nice to have material to work with. Possibly in neat infographs.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
imgur.com/a/FkHqh
imgur.com/a/HbKvL
imgur.com/a/EcFxy
imgur.com/a/cS5CR
imgur.com/a/AXQFl
imgur.com/a/u3ykb
imgur.com/a/ByCnG
imgur.com/a/UWtj2
imgur.com/a/3IEtU
imgur.com/a/ER090
youtu.be/JvKEwr0iNA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neat enough?

That's neat, but I could use the ones with details and short explanations of something like this.

Trannies imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
Homos imgur.com/a/FkHqh
Climate Change imgur.com/a/HbKvL
Guns imgur.com/a/EcFxy
Marxism imgur.com/a/cS5CR
Liberalism imgur.com/a/AXQFl
Ethno-nationalism imgur.com/a/u3ykb
Race Realism imgur.com/a/ByCnG
Women imgur.com/a/UWtj2
Economics imgur.com/a/3IEtU
JQ imgur.com/a/ER090

Im redpilled about a lot of things, but I'll never be convinced the twin towers was an inside job.

Big thanks. This is just what I'm looking for.

No problem friendo.

The hardest part of redpilling white normies is overcoming the stonewall mindset. Remember these people have been programmed to feel ashamed of and hate their heritage, their culture, and themselves. Even if you show how certain demographics are literally destroying America and Europe, they won't care, because they hate Western society and want to see it dismantled anyway. That's the point that they see eye to eye with Muslims on, even if they disagree with their views on fags and trannies.

youtu.be/JvKEwr0iNA0

there you go

Playing Eu4 helped me seeing how great western society has helped the advancement of humans. Also embedded me with a hatred for France and fucking Austria

>be a medieval powerhouse for centuries
>situated in the East, first line of defense for the "great" western nations against the Turks
>hold the roaches back when literallly no one else could for a millenium
>somehow hated when they protected all human advancements and held back the stinking brown hordes while the rest of Christendom killed each other for material reasons

The thing to note here is that US was a mostly white nation, of course people are going to cater to their own demographic.

Btw, OP, here's a better thing you're looking for, with numbers, sources, etc.

Unlawful territory

Can you escape the Aussie shitposting anywhere?

What a reveal!

nah boss

Source?

why not? false flags are an extremely common tactic to justify wars

I'm literally the opposite.
Inside job is one of the few things to which I give the benefit of a doubt

Same error as in Pascal's Wager - 5he cost of "doing the right thing" is higher than zero.