REDPILL ME ON JEWS

Hey I would like to know about the hatred towards jews(am not one) and the conspiracies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>conspiracy

but they say it themselves

Your picture is missing Pluto

What's your point? It's missing allot of different asteroids

>Your picture is missing Pluto

pluto isnt a planet dum dum.

Jews don't actually exist. They're just actors.

It's a far right tinfoil hat conspiracy.
They believe all Jews are also conspiring against them and that's why the nazis were right.

Literally none of them know why hitler disliked the Jews and try to find their own batshit rationale because they're insecure stormfront dweebs

That's right goyim, Jews din du nuffin!

Hey nazi boy why did your god emperor kill himself? Couldnt handle some american dick up his ass?

the roaming jew or an israeli jew?

They come from jewpiter and they have blue cold blood

the jew mafia were kicked out of 108 countries before Germany for c'ville type hoaxes and more.

Which conspiracies?
Frankfurt School destruction of western civilization?
Why the Nazis hated Jews?
Lurianic Kabbalah tier blood sacrifices and blood magic?
Or do you just want to know why 2% of my countries people run everything and hold most of the money?

protocols of zion, the international jew(written by henry ford). Read come back. Spread knowledge later. Don't get caught.

or is it the Jesuits?

Christians and Jews have been in cahoots for about a century now, the Mafia and the Jewish Mobsters, the CIA and much of the American Military is a joint effort between both groups.
Nazi's just get a kick out of radicalizing you and fucking around with conspiracies.

I think it is important, when mentioning the protocols, to let the reader know that the facts are not important. It does not matter if it is real or a forgery because it is true. It is true in the same way a Shakespeare play is true and that matters more then facts.

What is important is people orient themselves to the truth to that thing which is greater then themselves. Once they have done that they can succeed against the treacherous Jews. The same Jews who want you to deny the metaphysical and focus on nothing but the pleasure of the material.

Phonecian tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

The Kike is a clever liar.

First you have to start with the whole story of Jesus, which is a made up fairy tale. But it gave the Jews a great deal of power in the world stage as they were the "Chosen People".

Secondly, they lied about the Holocaust. There were no gas chambers and the numbers of deaths are grossly misstated. There was no extermination plan. Hitler only wanted them out.

So in the modern day, between their fake made-up religion and their holocaust lies, the Jews have set it up so disagreeing with what they do is called "antisemitism".

It's the same way a feminist works. Disagreeing with her is called "Oppression".

It's the same idea. They get away with bloody murder and if you speak up against it, you're shunned by society, which they control.

Which brings me to my final point. The Kikes don't have the nation-state to conquer other nations with. As such so they do it through Trojan Horse methods. They get their people in high positions in banking; education and media. That way they can control the message and begin to subvert a society from behind the shadows. Most degeneracy is from the Jewish media.

And finally, they are "extremely tribal" and use usury to financially enslave other nations while at the same time, calling for things like multiculturalism through their channels because they know it will rot a nation from within.

There is also some conspiracy that they are not even from this earth and come from another world. That is why they never "create" but instead, manipulate and control the other races who create and do. That theory goes back to Atlantis.

PS: Gas the Jews.

I think Trump has an Andrew Jackson painting hung in the White House now.

The fucking kikes know he wont play ball.

Once we let those fuckers take over the Federal Reserve we pretty much lost. Time to collapse the nation