Sweden-Norway war

The prime minister of Sweden, Stefan Löfven is currently pissed. The Norwegian immigration minister went to Rinkeby, Stockholm yesterday to see how the situation is in that suburb. Stefan says that Listhaug has to say sorry, but Listhaug won't do it.

This is the start of the next Nordic war

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dasderi/status/895279997837082628
youtube.com/watch?v=vL8dHf16CEs
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/fejsom-se-siri-status-hrvata-o-prvom-danu-skole-u-svedskoj/991306.aspx
newsinenglish.no/2017/08/29/swedish-minister-fends-off-listhaug/
radio.nrk.no/serie/ekko/MDSP25017017/25-08-2017
nettavisen.no/nyheter/innenriks/--bare-a-gratulere-listhaug-med-valgkampens-mest-vellykkede-borteseier/3423368224.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3SQ9p7HtY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry I don't read the news

Löfven is a traitor

sorry for realizing how she has fucked her country?

There is nothing you can conquer from Sweden. Every part is infested with the virus.

It's time

Norwegians will walk across Swedens borders and start making babies with their woman!

Fuck you Sven

Sweden needs a hard reset.

Conquer your weak neighbors norgebro

they are holding some of our people hostage

She has to apologize for visiting Swedistan?
It would be better if the prime minister apologized to her for letting Rinkeby turn into Little Ankara.

twitter.com/dasderi/status/895279997837082628

Sweden needs the Hiroshima treatment.

Going to that place is just an excuse to get votes for her. Isn't she Pro-Israel and a Zionist?

Funny enough, I major left-wing media outleat published today a story of an journalist who moved there and found a job.

The article was meant to be a propaganda for Sweden.

our*

Sylvi Listhaug

lol okay, "hurr durr I'm going to detroit as a politician to prove something hurr durr"
>Oh looks there's niggers there
Who would've thought!

Destroy the government of Sweden and purge Islamic savages

Was she attacked by the locals?

I was in Oslo a few months ago.

You also have the same problem we do, Norge

Count us in norgebro

Good point, I know there's plenty of similar areas in Norway, why did she ignore them and went to a whole other country lol?

She was attacked by the media, for almost exposing the cucks.

Lel I heard that Swedish immigration and integration minister has cancelled their meeting because he or she was afraid that Sylvi Listhaug would use it as propaganda against immigrants. Its kinda funny, I wonder why does he think so? Assuming that if immigration and integration in Sweden was good that would make immigrants look good. Hmmm interesting.....
Also Hoyre might be the largest party now kek

Let's use the shitskins as soldiers. Norwegian niggers vs Swedish niggers, it will be just like the gladiator fights

lel isn't Finland stronk? who's gonna fight for Sweden, feminists and their congoid rapists?

As far as cities go in nordic, Oslo is by far the worst in terms of shitskins.

Listhaug is a bullshitter

Alliansen is the only party for Norway calling out the Jews and Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=vL8dHf16CEs

Election in a month and I don't know what to vote.

Nije čudno što je indeks danas objavio ovaj članak o Švedskoj.
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/fejsom-se-siri-status-hrvata-o-prvom-danu-skole-u-svedskoj/991306.aspx

where the link at, faggot?

>Sylvi Listhaug
She is a kike lover, vote alliansen this election

best fucking post

Because Norway has some rivalry with Sweden and since bants are accepted between these two countries, since we are both white we can critique each other without being racist. That can't be done against shitskins here. Listhaug is smart enough to use this so show that "hey we don't want to be like Sweden".

This

No thats not what happened, this happened:
>Swedish newly elected migration minister invited norways migration minister for talks
>Norwegian migration minister wanted to go to rinkeby
>Swedish migration minister cancelled meeting because of this stating "The norwegian minister wants to spread false information about sweden".

This happened because the place the norwegian minister wanted to visit is "Rinkeby", a well known ghetto.

Ikke mer broder krigene

some leftist cunt called sweden and warned them about her visit, imagine that, being warned that someone is visiting your ghetto and then getting all pissy about it as if its her fault rinkeby is a trash heap due to the incompetence of people like Stefan Löfven and his traitor friends

>Norwegian minister goes to Swedens most famous no-go zone to see what is wrong with it and what not to do
>Swedish elites flip their shit, call her racist and xenophobic and accuses her of "using marginalized people as a political tool to spark fear and racism."
>Every single fucking newspaper, every journalist and every major politician on twitter is spouting the same talking points
>Retarded swedes are tweeting the same shit to virtue signal and to get Twitter (you)'s
Everytime something like this happens I get disappointed. The avarage Swede is so fucking brainwashed it's not even funny. There is no way that we can change their minds before it's too late. Every time they roll out the propaganda machine it doesn't even take a day before all the normies are parroting what ever the hip journalists are saying on social media. It makes me lose hope. We can't beat them. There's no way.

source? because if true it's quite a force-fed bluepill

yeah (((Oslo))) is full of party swedes and shitskins, it should be glassed

We have them all concentrated in there in one place

Norway have one area in Oslo that is bad but its not like we have grenade attacks and burning cars on the regular

Don't get blackpilled
Don't forget that what people really think gets shut down so it looks that its only just you with such opinions.

Some scandinavian user should just start the fire already.

Its in Norwegian you would not understand

underrated
I hope we will be able to get him into parliament, that ought to bring some banter for sure. Like when the coast party was there

>tfw no qt swedish bottom

how far north do you have to go to completely uncuck yourself? how is the economy north as well, what are the jobs like?
answer me ples

I'm with norbro on this, sweds are fucked.

North is New Ethiopia

Middle is New Somalia

South is New Arabia

newsinenglish.no/2017/08/29/swedish-minister-fends-off-listhaug/

>cucks united

that would be hype as fuck

I listen to radio they actually had talked about Charlottesville. The show is called (((echo)))
radio.nrk.no/serie/ekko/MDSP25017017/25-08-2017

>Everytime something like this happens I get disappointed. The avarage Swede is so fucking brainwashed it's not even funny. There is no way that we can change their minds before it's too late. Every time they roll out the propaganda machine it doesn't even take a day before all the normies are parroting what ever the hip journalists are saying on social media. It makes me lose hope. We can't beat them. There's no way.
Yeah, too many people here cannot think for themselves. There are exceptions, but I don't think the majority can ever wake up until something extreme happens.

I really don't recommend to start a war near the Russian border. Move the battlefield to Australia or somewhere.

In English Sven!!!

don't destroy my dreams swe bro, they can't like the cold that far up surely. I bare it.
Even the norway north is fucked?

nettavisen.no/nyheter/innenriks/--bare-a-gratulere-listhaug-med-valgkampens-mest-vellykkede-borteseier/3423368224.html

people are currently pissed at the leftist in our state media for well their leftist bullshit and not covering the situation properly(which they are obliged to by law), this source will do though

They ship them in with planes, so yeah.

>87% of swedes were forced to vote for this in a completely anonymous election process

heh you really are the sjw of the right aren't you

Norway is far from Sweden but if people don't take the threat seriously, something Listhaug is trying to get people to do hence the visit etc, then we will follow in time

fucks sake, we need a few long and really cold winters

Hundreds of weapons gas been found in and around mosques in Europe
It would be very naive to think that these are all the weapon storages in Europe
Tyskland=Germany, Frankrike=France, Spania=Spain

Watching wars and happenings is what I live for. Make Serbia Croatia the next one

>How DARE you investigate things REEEEEEE

We're Svein not Sven
>Hundreds of weapons has been found in and around mosques in europe
>in Germany
>in Spain
>France
>It would be very naive to believe these are all the weapons caches that exists in Europe
>In the election 2017 we vote for the alliance
>Gas the kikes, Norway out of the EEC

What are you even implying? Swedish Democrats are growing, people don't really like muslims, but don't want to be called racists. Its basic.

I was up very far north this summer and there are black people everywhere. Every town with 100k+ people is fucked. There are uncucked places still but then you have to go to really small towns. You don't have to go that far north for that tho. Kalmar for example is uncucked.

pure evil

Swedish 16 year old boy should be 30 years old shitskin

Fat privilege.

Something extreme has happened...trucks of peace and whatnot. Wish I knew what you guys needed to wake the masses. We obviously have our issues as well. I think civil war all over the globe has to happen because these competing ideologies/narratives are deeply embedded.

We are the same ethnic group. Sweden is a fucking zoo, i'm ashamed.

Kek'd, yeah right.
I want you to point to the casual swedes that would actually take up arms for this government and attack Norway. I'm waiting.

just submit to Islam goyim

you will be very disappointed if you think the swedes will "wake up", they have voted for this time and time again and will continue to do so, sweden isn't Trumps America and swedes are not Americans

Oslo, yes, to an extent.

The countries as a whole bear no comparison.

>Stefan says that Listhaug has to say sorry

wtf is this blasphemous shit?
get you shit back together Sweden!

Haha, partysvensker. Drunk swedes is a nightmare.

> Sorry I don't read the news

What will you do when the Shariah law will be finally proclaimed in Sweden and you'll just sit there totally uninformed

Only Lysglimt is seemingly not compomised, but the center-right cuckservatives are far superior to the white left.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3SQ9p7HtY

>Allah ska med
Labor here too have been using the same crappy ass slogan for years now
To me it means the downfall of our universities, not so bad as in the us though, but still lower the standards to get retards through to hid unemployment
>result?
tons of unqualified engineers so you have to test each and every coder you hire extensively because their grades do not necessary mean they are skilled anymore
fucking worshipers of mediocrity
>typical labor

Whatever be a dumb fag see if I care

>Swedish Norwegian War breaks out
>All cucksheds are put into full mobilisation
>Sven kisses Frida farewell and asks Jahmal to take good care of xer while he's gone
>As the war DRAGs on, the swedish army's hormone therapy drugs starts running out, so their transsexual soldiers (99% of swedens army) turn feral and dilates eachother to death with their pink "bayonets"
>ultimately Sweden loses, since they didn't even contribute during WW2 and haven't had combat experience in over a hundred years
>not that it would've mattered, as they'd all be dead from AIDS shortly after

probably get whipped in public for trying to consume alcohol one day

Hansen fuck off - Nielsen in Tyskland

(((france)))

I bet they didn't even shut that school down

brainwashing and social shaming is very effective. i believe many swedes would rather cut their own wrist then go against the brainwashing. what depress me the most is that every other white nation became as bad as sweden almost instantly

>freemasons!
I love this goy
Imagine all the buthurt with him at stortinget, kek make it happen, make politics funny again