JAPAN NO!!!

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives?CMP=twt_gu
archive.is/jOtWM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0GFxiLPe_Y
youtu.be/LVKbC6e-mUA
archive.is/bT3bm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you Nippon

Hitler's motive was the 14 words. Literally nothing wrong with that unless you hate your own people.

Absolutely honorary.

>forced to retract comment
>not forced to apologize

lmao

Best ally

The truth shall set you free!

Based Lord Rozen, i wish he could be 首相 again.

Based Nippon, we didn't deserve such a great ally.
Even 70 years after our defeat you are still defending us.

Literally scroll down and see this. Fucking (((Guardian)))...

youtu.be/v0GFxiLPe_Y
Japanese music has always had a Nazi obsession

>The Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Center expressed "distress and disappointment" at Aso's comment.

>"This is just the latest of a troubling list of 'misstatements' and are downright dangerous," the centre's head, Rabbi Abraham Cooper, said in a statement on Tuesday.

>"These words damage Japan's reputation at the very time when all Americans want to show their solidarity with Japan, our sister democracy and ally, following the missile launch from Kim Jong Un's North Korea," he added.

classic jewry - false concern followed by a not so veiled threat

youtu.be/LVKbC6e-mUA
Visual Kei is Nazi music

Aso told about Hitler as a bad example.

Jews in LA are getting offended at how a girl band in Japan dresses...

Hope Kim just nukes the whole west coast...

He's not wrong.

I'll tell my half Japanese girlfriend about this when I ride my Japanese motorcycle home after work tonight and we're watching Anime on our Japanese television.

>best ally

>classic jewry - false concern followed by a not so veiled threat

Nice digits.

Hillary committed a crime but was absolved because of her intent. Why can't we look past Hitler's crimes and relate to his intent?

Amazing what High IQ and lack of White Guilt results in. Leftists should be terrified of the rising Yellow Tide.

yeah i know man, i live for these singles

Best anime timeline.

Make America foreign again

LMAO they grow because plastic surgery btw

For sure.

But Japan was always like this, two nukes were to much.

Still greatest ally after all those years. Who's cutting onions?

Give his full quote please

That's the same everywhere.

the fuck is this?

Hitler's "motivations" are literally what any democratic leader professes to have unless they're a fucking traitor who deserves to swing from their neck, the flourishing of their own people. Our interests are what we stick the dumbasses in office for, not the interest of some rich cunt in China who wants an easy ride, not in the interest of some fence hoppers who are too cowardly to fight for their home country.

What he did with them was what was wrong, and that came because Hitler liked the "idea" of his people more than his people themselves. Same with Musolini. They thought themselves Julius Caesars, but they fundamentally lacked the man's connection to his country.

>don't trust those anti-Semitic Japs, fellow goyim...

an average day in Japan

>interest rates so low people getting charged by banks so they are keeping their money in the mattress
>praises hitler
are they calling (((them))) out?

>they grow because plastic surgery
i think you're confusing nip land with gook land.

japan is the one with all the estrogen, korea is the one with the plastic surgery

the faces of crushed dreams on all those women.

they just wanted to be idols.

Nice!!!

only a fool would have admiration for hitler

archive.is/bT3bm
You forgot to archive you silly faggot

>Literally praising Hitler
>Breast size increasing
#teamaznwaifus

No I didn't. Look again.

>t. walloon

truuuuuuuuuu

have you ever read hitler's biography? that guy was anything except the icon you think he was.

This nip gets it. NK is reawakening the samurai spirit.

daily reminder that Israelis don't give a fuck about this, personally I think it's a humorous curiosity.

the only Jews who care are liberals or (((Jews))) who want to use this for nefarious purposes like speech control/propaganda/lawsuit/oy vey Japan needs refugees.

How many lamborghinis has your shilling money got you huh?

Post your rarest merchants. I know Israelis collect them.

So I've lurked for several years, but I never understood why to archive something. Can someone help me out?

'Historic tipping point' ...wtf is that supposed to mean?

Are they going to explode?

Thanks, second best ally. When we eliminate all the commie traitors here we'll see about helping you with that whole Greater Israel thing.

She's looking at the shit, but she's thinking of the knot and chair

>you will be alive for WWIII

Fuck yeah land of the rising sun is back.

lel

hes racist he think the yellows are all the same

Hitler did have the right motives though. I don't see the issue here. This is only the beginning though. Jews have been trying to slither their way not Japan for a while now.

Thank you, Based Japan! The Japanese people are honorary Aryans and honorary whites.

japan yes

In case the webpage gets deleted, the website goes down, to get around paywalls, to deny the original website traffic, to conceal traffic (this is more for full-chan, but a lot of pages get scrubbed when they see 1,000 page views from full-chan), and at this point it's just etiquette.

based

For the obvious reason that sometimes content disappears from the internet, in example a blog author writes a stupid article and then regrets and deletes it, archive allows us to never forget.

It also provides a good way of sharing a link to a website that contains scripts or ads, as to not allow the website to track its visitors or get ad revenue.

She doesn't look very impressed.

I don't admire him. I just acknowledge that he had noble intentions.

Ritterary Hitrer.

heil nippon!!!

for example?

Lucky this is Japan, in the West he would have been fired and permanently blacklisted from public office

In fact, stating simple statistical truths in the West (such as "blacks commit crime at a higher rate") will get you fucking fired and blacklisted from any corporate or government job, no matter how young/talented/promising you are. Toe the line, wrongthink can make you homeless

Taro Aso san is w o k e

only the edgy retards who think they're le funny trolls.

wtf no, David Lane popularized the 14 words. Get your facts straight

Honorary as fuck.
Has mein approval

We're about to reach singularity.
When the growth rate of tiddies will outpace our ability to manhandle them

>Japan's finance minister

Poor guy, Japan's debt is almost 200% of GDP.

He's cracking, their tricks are too much for his country

mfw its a real company

>In April, Japan approved using ‘Mein Kampf’, Hitler’s autobiography and the Nazi manifesto, in schools for educational purposes. The government said the German dictator’s book can be used in a way that adheres to the spirit of the basic education law, Jiji Press reported.

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

What did Japan mean by this?

>Hitler just wanted the best for Germany
>Jap praises Hitler's love of his own people
>it's bad
???
He didn't say the Holocaust was Hitler's best idea, right? Or am I missing something

OISHII UNKO~DESU

How does Japan get away with this?

Japan suprisingly seems to be the most based country in the world right now

Her agent told her she was doing a sexy but tasteful erotica shoot.

produced by a jew

No SJW voices in Japan, and the Japanese don't give a shit about what western academics and bloggers think.

Yeah if it was here they'd be forced to apologize on live tv until they're are curled up crying in the fetal position. Based Nips however, just need to pull it back a little as to not get too much Western media attention but otherwise they're on board. George Carlin blessed be his fucking soul warned us about the pussification of America and our discourse. Anyways fuck Keith 'Way Over the Cuckoos Nest' Olbermann

How can she shit on this dude face with all these other women watching. Unless they are taking turns.

How can you be so historically ignorant that you take memes as facts? Get off the internet and read before you rot your underaged mind any further.

Hitler had nothing to do with the 14 words which were ENGLISH and written far after him. He was a GERMAN nationalist.

Not my proudest fap.

the jew will have their way in the end

My great grandparents liked our allies for a reason!
I like em to!

Go Nihon!

Will Japan get their Korean territory back after they've been bombed.

Truly our greatest ally

Had to check original sources, and based Asou was very clear that even though Hitler hat the right motives what he ended up actually doing was bad.

So fake news yet again.

I fucking love Japan.