Kekistan

Newfag here what does Sup Forums think about the Kekistani people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY
youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retards.

Kekistan stopped being cool a while ago.

Other than the flag I don't think there's anything special about the Kekistani movement. Just a bunch a wannabe Sup Forums fags

I used to like this. Then it got ruined like every other meme in existence.

Reddit does have a habit of ruining all the good memes.

It used to be cool until I found out it's just a bunch of millennial centrists getting punched by the left.

>Newfag here what does Sup Forums think about the Kekistani people
>Kekistan stopped being cool a while ago.

Silly humans don't seem to realize Kek is actually a god - like in real life - a superhuman entity.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q

reddit cultural appropriation of indigenous and marginalized Sup Forums culture

absolutely deplorable microagression

APOLOGIZE

same way you feel about this guy in pic related
pathetic and cringy

you are a bunch of Sjw cunts.

Have (((you))) ever thought why we made the mock nazi war flag islamic green?

Fucking BASED Black man!

He checked you.
i thought official policy on Kekistan was that since it was created by Sargon of Akkad it is degenerate apostasy from the true faith of Kek as revealed by His prophet Pepe (PBUH)

>i thought official policy on Kekistan was that since it was created by Sargon of Akkad it is degenerate apostasy from the true faith of Kek as revealed by His prophet Pepe

Pepe is a meme - there are many prophets of God. We've had to keep it hush hush because the Moses worshipers keep murdering them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY

useful idiots, keep the left hunting ghosts...

gas yourselves

Short on gas?

faggot normans killed kek
shadilay!

1. Genesis

A meme, constructed around another meme, and like all memes, nobody took it too serious.

2. Exodus
It became viral. Everybody and his mother used it to look edgy and Sup Forumsly and to piss off the leftards in times of political changes.

3. Memageddon
While most people recognized that ded meme was ded, the left still expects literally Hitler behind every post that has "kek" in it, and some rightards think, it´s literally a sign of White Power.

4.Conclusion
(pic related)

Foot soldiers. Nothing wrong with that, someone has to be out front and they have taken it upon themselves to be the vanguard.

>Same gov shills trying to make anonymous look bad after occupy wallstreet because it is in conflict with their interests
The sad part is the only tactic is that they post the same 3 pics all the time.

not even a fan of kekistan etc but the way it's being fought on social media and here is clearly not organic, it's the same messages and the same picture over and over again

I can understand why the government wanted occupy wallstreet gone and the mask wearing faggits (lel saw one today with a user mask cycling around) but why kekistan?
What is the worst they can do, are they gonna overthrow any bank or political movement that the elite consider their own?

Just shows us how pathetic and useless the government is

we never had any

Fpbp

>What is the worst they can do, are they gonna overthrow any bank or political movement that the elite consider their own?

Well, Kek is God...

youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0

>Newfag here what does Sup Forums think about the Kekistani people

stale meme that got sucked up and blown out of proportion by the "rational skeptics"

an updated version

>Well, Kek is God...
Checked and agreed.