Be a Jew

>Be a Jew
>Advance territorial claims based on a coin
Really makes me think

Those damned kikes really need to stop it with their recoinquests

they have been doing this since the fucking reformation of the judaic religion. Lies and bloodshed is theyre strive and motto.

It's not based on a coin, they're just too lazy to think of excuses anymore because they know they don't really need them. Greater Israel circa 2100 will be all of the Middle East.

do you really care if a few mudslimes get kicked out of their homes?

you should, considering your the one paying for it

the formation of israel only ending with the rise of the roman emperors and the beginning of the e apex of roman power. Maybe another will spawn

>turns out it was a fake
Just like that wall they're always humping.

if I'm paying for it at least I'm supporting a good cause

So they finally found the coin Moses dropped before they were marching 40 years through the desert to find it! AWESOME!

>jew leaving shekels in the dirt
It had to be a lie, and they were quick to recover it too.

Why not? Everything jews do is justified by a book written by men.
I should write a book proclaiming myself as chosen by a deity and then point to it as reason that everyone in the world must obey me, look the other way, and throw money at my feet.

Their nose can stiff out coins. No equipment needed.

Haha, called it. I said the coin was fake when the first topic here was made of it.

Fpbp

Jews are truly despicable.

>jews caught changing and fabricating history
>American history being changed and fabricated

What does it mean?

This game is dangerous. One second sending your sending your priest to rome while killing some vikings the next you look at the clock and its 5am

Good point. White else could the Jews have fabricated? Maybe some other historical events during the period of 1940-1945 hmmm really makes you think

Israel did nothing wrong and West Bank is jewish.