youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/loser-trump-drops-to-new-low-in-gallup-poll-as-the-nation-increasingly-despises-him/
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-impeach-fp-comment-d41dc7bc-8c28-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2-20170828-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347909-watergate-prosecutor-trump-acting-like-he-is-running-out-of-time
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556?
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/mueller-asking-if-trump-tried-to-hide-purpose-of-2016-meeting-1034593347869
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html
youtu.be/Wfb1zMHSyEk
thehill.com/homenews/media/348370-scarborough-trump-never-thought-he-was-going-to-win-campaign-was-a-money
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/trump-silent-tillerson-cohn-challenge-242119
thehill.com/homenews/administration/348308-gorka-rips-trumps-cabinet-and-white-house-team-on-way-out
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/bannon-moore-alabama-senate-trump-242120
shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-spitefully-fires-loyal-aide-over-sparse-rally-crowd/
shareblue.com/trump-bashes-mexico-while-mexico-offers-helping-hand-for-hurricane-harvey/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-has-put-harvey-relief-funds-at-risk_us_59a467f5e4b0d6cf7f404f69
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/border-wall-hurricane-funding_us_59a47432e4b050afa90bf35f
youtube.com/watch?v=o6FpZOU9ozY
clyp.it/user/oxi1jy2r
pastebin.com/JF2Dh87Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Kellyanne.

Kellyanne loves me.

Everybody Hates Donald
shareblue.com/loser-trump-drops-to-new-low-in-gallup-poll-as-the-nation-increasingly-despises-him/

Trump must be impeached and he knows it
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-impeach-fp-comment-d41dc7bc-8c28-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2-20170828-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347909-watergate-prosecutor-trump-acting-like-he-is-running-out-of-time
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556?

Trump colluded with Russia during campaign. The whole thing was a scam from the start
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/mueller-asking-if-trump-tried-to-hide-purpose-of-2016-meeting-1034593347869
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html
youtu.be/Wfb1zMHSyEk
thehill.com/homenews/media/348370-scarborough-trump-never-thought-he-was-going-to-win-campaign-was-a-money

Trump is getting cucked by his own aides and former allies
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/trump-silent-tillerson-cohn-challenge-242119
thehill.com/homenews/administration/348308-gorka-rips-trumps-cabinet-and-white-house-team-on-way-out
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/bannon-moore-alabama-senate-trump-242120
shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-spitefully-fires-loyal-aide-over-sparse-rally-crowd/

Trump is failing with Hurricane Harvey
shareblue.com/trump-bashes-mexico-while-mexico-offers-helping-hand-for-hurricane-harvey/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-has-put-harvey-relief-funds-at-risk_us_59a467f5e4b0d6cf7f404f69
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/border-wall-hurricane-funding_us_59a47432e4b050afa90bf35f

Daily reminder that the CIA uses sophisticated AI to influence the public online.

THANKS OBAMA

leaving to my mosque in 15 minutes, I hope you guys have a blessed day. #PrayforTexas

What do you mean there are too many Muslims in Europe? RAAAAACIST!

I need some some refreshing. Does anyone remember the shotgun model and trench knives that were used by American soldiers in WW1 that made the Germans scared/upset and were called "warcrimes" by Hans?

Ya getting ya dick sucked, kid.

Aunt Diane, what's going on?

>leaving to my mosque in 15 minutes

dont worry about it meatbag

Winchester Model 1897
It was like a fucking AA-12
youtube.com/watch?v=o6FpZOU9ozY

Excellent.

D E L E T E
E
L
E
T
E

>Maxine Waters is a high ranking Democrat, carries a lot of clout in Congress
>Has FINALLY called for Drumpf's impeachment.

Drumpftards officially on suicide watch!

Kelly Anne posting is triggering me.

The AI was programmed by incompetent bronies.

Lmao

EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT FUCKING MUSLIMS OR FUCKING JEWS!

hehe

if if if if if if if if if

The U.S. economy grew faster than initially thought in the second quarter, notching its quickest pace in more than two years, and there are signs that the momentum was sustained at the start of the third quarter.

Gross domestic productincreased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its second estimate on Wednesday. The upward revision from the 2.6 percent pace reported last month reflected robust consumer spending as well as strong business investment.

Growth last quarter was the strongest since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that second-quarter GDP growth would be raised to a 2.7 percent rate.

It's like a 3 day walk, it's not that hard if you have a little cash and some places to stay. Jesus

>Daddy, daddy, those equal pay rules are bad daddy, get rid of them!

wtf I love Ivanka now

Hans was such a big baby, but thanks. Will watch soon.

> WTF IS GOING ON?!

No, really, did we switch timelines again?

delet this

You'll get paid the same if you do as good a job

>Our resist campaign didn't poll so well, what if we pretend act like responsible partners and compromise with trump pass his reforms, will that help us?

It is, has, and always will be a movement, folks.

There is no reason to be upset.

Feinstein is a piece of shit. Do not trust her. She will take your guns and then elect gun runners from the Philippines.

is anyone else getting sleepy?

we should take a nap guys

Just how bad did the establishment rape our economoy since the 50's

>Port Arthur is trending
>its mostly people sending out SOS tweets

holy crap

they're trying to save their ass, and maybe gain some more supporters. but they are just pissing of their base even more.
too little, too late. the democrats are fucked.

D-Did Nancy Pelosi seriously condemn AntiFa violence BEFORE Paul Ryan?

They want to stop the bleeding ahead of 2018 since they realize it'll be a blood-bath at this rate.

the absolute state of leftist hairstyles

kek
> backs Trump

Implying it isn't part of their combined vision of "getting an equal pay if you do as good of a job" from the start. Ivanka of all people wouldn't have an objection to that considering she outranks Eric and Jr. at Trump org. and like hell she would accept a rule that would force her to take a pay cut

Pic related

They're scared of something. The whole Awan brother business might be bigger than it seems right now.

>tfw ptg is jidf

THA GOYIM KNOW

They stand to the right of Paul Ryan, to the surprise of Glenn Beck and nobody else.

This move fits perfectly with the hypothesis that Ivanka is around the White House to help get the white birthrate up.
>ending affirmative action means women don't take college or employment spots from men
>which means more men earning more than more women
>which means that more marriages will happen due to satisfied hypergamous urges
>and now the lack of feminist pay laws means that more women will consider it not financially worth it to work outside the home

This is an "oh shit we actually have to run for reelection next year" moment. Do not trust them one bit.

REMOVE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY

Life is so good

Trump is a gift from God

>ITS ALL TRUMPS FAULT!
>IT
>WAS
>HER
>TURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!

Wew great clip

Not a single person over 6'0" in that pic

Cuck already aped Trump's talking points once before. The latter though IS surprising.

Nothing wrong with fighting fire with fire

What kind of Nazi are you -- you want less regulation? Good on you though.

Paul Ryan is a cuck who needs to be ousted, but don't mistake Pelosi's condemnation as anything other than an attempt to save her own hide.

Yes. Probably self-servingly. But, yes.

>Pay discrimination already outlawed for decades.
>Obama decides to shove yet another fistful of regulations up everyone's ass to regulate the regulations so he can be seen to be the wonderful selfless hero saving all the poor put-upon people of America.
>Trump administration removes needlessly superfluous, duplicate regulations.
>TRUMP MOVES TO ALLOW PAY DISCRIMINATION.
>INSIDER SOURCES SUGGEST TRUMP SAID "BLACKS WILL BE PAID IN COTTON AND WOMEN IN IRONING BOARDS".

Am I the only one that still remember the FBI simply dropped a request for the delivery of the documents on the investigation citing lack of public interest?
What do they want, it to be leaked so they claim it was hacked and therefore "public can`t see classified information, only CNN can handle those documents" kek

Trump rap song

clyp.it/user/oxi1jy2r

That poor woman should be mercy killed at this point.

Here`s hoping, Lutz.
I wish that people wouldn`t hold it to use politically near elections, but that would be a "go" approach on the situation.

>INSIDER SOURCES SUGGEST TRUMP SAID "BLACKS WILL BE PAID IN COTTON AND WOMEN IN IRONING BOARDS".

Fuark my sides

oh fugggg

Nazism is applied libertarianism

He dindu nuffins

And this is why stupid laws never get repealed. Because the only people willing to do it get tarred and feathered.

I'm sure if Trump tried to get rid of the ridiculous anti-sodomy laws that still exist he'd be seen as "promoting the spread of HIV in the gay community".

CT white pop 1970: 2,750,000
CT white pop 2010: 2,540,000
CT white pop 2016 est: 2,430,000
Lol white liberals are still convinced everything is getting more liberal. The news media called the Ohio national guard killers when the Kent state massacre occurred and yet it helped Nixon get re - elected. These people claim to know history but are ignorant about demographics unless they are telling you your kids or future kids will be fucking nigger lovers, and or muh brown and black babies. When will the (((white))) left figure out how disliked they are and nobody is mad they're in decline but you autist who want to live places simply because they are 95% + white.

Does anyone else here hope Trump doesn't got for a preemptive strike on North Korea? I hate to say it but the only way we can attack North Korea without starting WW3 is if they drop a bomb on someone first

isn't it getting pretty late?

lets go to sleep

>139617525
Regardless of the size of your hard drive, the pastebin will always update as you post.
pastebin.com/JF2Dh87Q
8 years, Thai. The amount of time you'll waste fighting trump on a Mongolian throat-singing tutorial forum.

It's called running a person VPN through EC2, Jesus Christ are people this dumb?

What about the churches? These people are acting as if Joel Osteen's megachurch is the only church in the Houston area.

Kill yourself and don't reply to your own posts, newfag. lurk more.

Dems realize that their best way to undercut Trump's base is to steal from it and position themselves as more credible agents to enforce it. Essentially rolling out economic / jobs gibs to the Rust Belt.

That said, I think their "hamburger problem" will keep it from working barring a run of truly spectacular failures by the GOP in the next 18 months.

okay, so now explain the response times shillzo

No, dammit, Kellyanne is mine!!!!

So this is how the white genocide is going to be carried out...

Curiously not very tribal looking

This is what I'm talking about.

hey everybody rate my OC

Chine said its OK.

The nazis are coming for you /ptg/. Stock up on juice boxes and beef jerky. Your asses are about to get BLEACHED.

It's not the first one FBI does that tho. They did that same last year near the election and the general conclusion around these parts back then was that it was a signal that people weren't requesting the right access.

> well, it's a pity nobody is submitting the proper FOIA to these documents. Seems like we'll have to archive them

>be me in florida
>no hurricanes

>be some guy in texas
lmao

Christianity is oppressive, user. Only mosques and Muslims help people, Christians never do because they're all part of the global Westboro Orthodox Catholic Baptist Church of Pentecostal Protestant Evangelicalism and do nothing but look for minorities to harass, women to oppress, children to abuse, and people to spit hellfire sermons at.

If there aren't any whites left to demonize they'll just have to redefine white (again).

Only if NK is the aggressor, unless they made a recent statement saying they wouldn't defend Korea at all anymore