Poland get hounded day and night to take refugees. How do these dudes get off the hook?

Poland get hounded day and night to take refugees. How do these dudes get off the hook?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfhKe-v5XeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hush, come back next august also, ty.

We have "refugees" too, our commie governments let them in.

their serbian genes are outjewing the jews.

>croats could be called serbs because all the serbs are actually croats
The logic is sound.

Modern Slovenes are actually Croats who fled the Ottomans.
Modern Croats are actually catholic Serbs.
Modern Serbs are actually Turkovlachs.

Prove me wrong.

History

Who cares about refugees when your own gov is ruining the economy and relations with all our allies?

Not taking migrants is the most important thing.

Not relevant enough. I mean attacking Croatia is like fucking fat woman. Nobody will notice.

serbs were a vassal state and believe it or not the ottomans liked us for some reason despite the fact that we were constantly at war with them. Serbian culture and language was recognized by the Ottoman court unlike Bulgarian,Romanian and Albanian.Aslo Sultan Suleiman liked Orthodoxy that he named him self a Saint of the Serbian people and there is a monastery that his on the wall.

meme all you want about turkish serbs, the turks have more balkan blood because of the kidnapped children and women, and not the other way around.

also, we have this thread and discussions every fucking day, and it got boring really fast.

>Modern Slovenes are actually Croats who fled the Ottomans.

>projecting this much

They're not in the Schengen zone you iddit. Meaning you can't force someone inside the country if it doesn't have free movement clause in their relationship.

Pic related: and Croatia specifically isn't in the zone yet because of the migrant crisis.

Well what else are we supposed to shitpost about Nemanja?
muh traktori?
muh NATO?
muh crvati?
muh servi?
Daj ti neku ideju onda.

>meme all you want about turkish serbs, the turks have more balkan blood because of the kidnapped children and women, and not the other way around.
also see this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest

No, we aren't in Schengen because we don't accept the results of border arbitration with Slovenia so they vetoed us until we do.

On one hand, the whole arbitration thing is stupid as shit and we should just give them what they got and be done with it.
On the other hand, perhaps we should hold off on this until the mudbloods stop pouring into Europe so we can't get any (((quotas))) ourselves.

Croats are Western Serbs.

Romanians are Eastern Serbs.

Slovenes are North Serbs, better known as Mountain Serbs.

Bulgarians are South Serbs.

Greeks are honorary Serbs.

then who was ordinary serbs?

Nik Teslar was slovenian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

It is described differently here

The liberated German women, and their half-breed bastards, that were stained with the seed of the superior Slavic race.

Serbs are central serbs, duh...

i guess they want to fry a bigger fish first, croatia only has a population of 4 million

well theres the "official" story and then theres reality

>Poles do absolutely nothing and wasting a lot of Marxist energy and time in the process.

Keep it up Poland. Great return on investment.

Everyone knows that the Croats would just point the fugees toward the areas that still have mines from the 90s

You just memeing bitch, but its true a lot of ethnicities are made up and there are probably 11 million serbs in the balkans right now.

It's either memes or suicide.

I'm hanging on by a thread because I keep hoping the world ends in nuclear fire.

Shut the fuck up karamarko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfhKe-v5XeI

>ruining the economy and relations with all our allies?

rapefugees just wants to go to germoney. our poorness is a blessing. beside that, any snackbaring here will result in a swift tractor deportation scheme.

that is considered Austrian history by everyone except Slovenia.

You forgot god is serb too.

Because if the migrants actually wanted to live here, they would have to work for it and not leech off welfare like they do to Germany, France, Sweden.

God wishes he was a Serb.

Also, Sirius and Alpha Centauri are rightful Serb clay.

>implying the jewish egregore YHWH could ever even hope to be a Serb
cec bre top cec

Carinthanians were slavs

>How do these dudes get off the hook?

they are smart and know the power of not giving a fuck

what is anyone gonna do? go to war over it?

you can't make them do anything and they know it

Wrong, entire space is serb, whole backdrop in pic

H A H A H A H A H A

>Dobrica Cosic

Lol, he was a fucking idiot. Does anyone actually take him seriously? I can understand ignorant foreigners who know nothing about the region doing so, but someone in the Balkans should know better.

His point still stands, you talk shit about everyone's ethnicity yet you should be the one being silent, turkroach.

No, we got them in a one hotel in Zagreb
We've transported most of them west, but some were returned so an old hotel in Zagreb is full of them.

There have been 3 attacks recently, rape attempts by sandniggers, but were stopped due to neighbours, friends or other people.
Police probably completely beat the shit out of them in custody, but the problem remains.

Our country also has officially agreed to thousand or something to be relocated here.

We're cucked, our government is a vassal of Merkel and is extremely corrupt.

Is this the designated balkan shitfling thread of the hour?

If so, Slovenia and Croatia are rightful austrian clay

Come home slavic man

>not understanding what is banter

Tonibler diaspora detected.

They're just gonna go back to Germany or France, they don't want to stay here.

More like the other way around,come home Franz,your larping days are over.
come back to your ancestor's lands of Carantania

>there is a world out there where pic related is reality
>we aren't in that world
why even live
habsburg restoration fucking W H E N ????

Nah man

You come join us, I'm not going to visit Slovenia

I know what is going on in your forests, you can't trick me

>Carantania
Kek I love the names for the memes

>Franz Josefs Land
>New Vienna

Best coast became slav, so why haggle with you hillfags?

NEWS: EU has backed off from further advancing their procedure against Poland because "Poland didn't cross the red line we set".

Basically, EU has chickened out, bunch of coward cucks.

Because thats where alot of people go on vacation, you wouldnt want to shit up the place where you plan to drink beer and chill on the beach would you?

There's a funny story which includes a Polack.He went hiking on a hill in Montenegro, got lost and ignited a fire so rescue sevice can find him. Big fire spread and caught the whole hill so now Montenegro called Croatia for help with its Canadairs.The fire still didn't get extinguished.Just read this story today.

They have a fantastic negotiator

he must have Czech genes

Finally a picture of the president that is not fake.

cokolinda mmmmnhhh

/ptg/ went digging for shots of her after the NATO conference, so many search engines confuse her for Ice-T's wife Coco

Goddamn those are some big milf titties

she sure is

She grew up/was educated in the states, it's clearly all that beef steroid milk we give kids

That's not her

It's one that was debated, I just saved em all except the ones that clearly weren't her

>natural blonde hair
and people say slavs aren't white

this is

She doesn't have natural blonde hair.

pretty much everyone here was blonde as a kid

her son

>not realising austrians are just german speaking slovenes

Croatians are victims of communism and war.

Can confirm, two of my closest friends still light blonde in their twenties.

>tfw dalmatian
>tfw blonde as hell as a kid
>turned 15
>hair started turning brown
>now look like your average balkanoid
why is god cruel

Kek have you ever seen kids with a blonde parent? They look like depigmented organisms, her kid has medium fucking light brown hair you dope.
This.

desu this
How come all the German kids had black hair growing up.
And I (now jet black hair) had blonde mane.

>tfw im dalmatian aswell
>tfw those two friends are too
>tfw i was blonde as a kid
>tfw quickly went brown
>tfw cant care less about it
Pretty much only thing i care about is my memory, might sound odd but i seem to be good at most artistic things i try and i really hope that talent doesn't go away. So visuals like blonde hair i can live without, never was a fan of it. Dont let Sup Forums bring you down son!