So why aren't you quiverfull yet Sup Forums?

So why aren't you quiverfull yet Sup Forums?
Children are a blessing from God.

>“We’re so happy and thankful to announce that we’re expecting a baby!” Joy-Anna says. “Every child is such a precious gift from God. I’m most looking forward to watching Austin as a dad and raising children together with him.”

people.com/tv/joy-anna-duggar-pregnant-first-child/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
independent
archive.is/Wtc8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tiddies

I'm not in a relationship and I'm not trying to get knocked up

Children are fucking annoying, almost as annoying as woman.
They're also too much work, a moneydrain and in 20 years they will sit here and complain about being born because earth is a shitshow.

Not if you raise them right
Oh wait you live in Germany never mind

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Yea works so much better in degenerated US which is 50% white and where black on white crime was invented.

children are annoying if you don't raise them probably. we tend to think that as parents you can just have bad luck and then you have an annoying child and hate your life. but in fact there's plenty things you can do to avoid that.

tits or gtfo

Need to find me one, first. Can't be that fucking hard, I'm like the last white man in Britain that actually wants to breed.

I bleached a 15 year old Iraqi girl. Does that count?

children are like dogs. you have to break them properly when they're young or you've lost them forever

>nonwhite in one generation

what does that even matter, its game over for you as well.
You will never remove the jews out of office and your decline will continue.

>You will never remove the jews out of office
The Feds will collapse within 30 years

I'd bang her six ways from Sunday without a Johnnie and still pay child support with a smile on my face

Also, Joel Salatin's kids make money and I suppose since he is a business partner and gets free labour from them in his farm, he probably makes money out of them.

THe trick is to homeschool the kids and to have a way for them to make money. Like raising rabbits-

I heard that before and now all those women have kids now

Won't happen, the jews will just throw somebody under the bus to safe their skin and they will continue turning you into a mullatto blob of dumb fucks who whorships niggers.

I hope I can see the day when your shit country finally collapses.

Damn, this shit's sick. I'd like to homeschool my kids, but no chance.

there is nothing they can do
it's inevitable

muhammad is waiting for your ass in the next room, Hans.

Haven't found a fitting wife.

>not trying to get knocked up

by abstinence I hope

>youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

Jamal and Tyrone already came in your mother 20 years ago, thats why you're a disgusting mullatto nigger.

Don't worry, the Jew will find a way to punish the goys for it. You will never rise up and you and your people will die.

The wife and I decided to save money for ourselves and have less stress. Also, there's enough people in the world as it is.

Yes, I am abstinent. I want kids but not without a husband

>The wife and I decided
What good is a wife other than giving you children?
>there's enough people in the world as it is.
Maybe you should adopt an african baby then?

plz be my quiverfull gf

>meet awesome girl
>things going well
>really well
>4 years go by
>she's definitely the one!
>suddenly, things happen
>suddenly single
>6 months later I'm a couple days away from 30 and single

Legit feelsbadman

Whatever though, as long as I have a kid by 40 I'm happy I guess.

Then why did you marry, retard?
>but there are too many people!!!
People will keep on breeding, you won't stop that.

god speed

>4 years go by
If you are not married after 4 years she is definitely not the one

How I'm trying to be

>"Every child is a precious gift from God..."

There's seven and a half billion humans on Earth. Having a baby is not difficult, nor is it a miracle from the supernatural. There's nothing special about having a baby nor something to strive for.

>What good is a wife other than giving you children?

Wives aren't just for breeding. We spend time together doing all sorts of things from hanging out, sex, playing games, watching movies, exercising, cooking...you know...things that normal couples do together? We thought about it for a long time and decided that we'd be happier saving money for ourselves for vacations and improving the house and hobbies.

Ha, this was the source of the ending.

I was in grad school for the last stretch of it, I just wanted to graduate and then get married, which still makes sense to me.

I am. My red headed white wife is pregnant with our first. I can't wait to continue creating more white people. Life is great right now.

and in 10 years she is just going to be some old hag who is not the mother of your children

She should have waited desu

>red headed wife
>white

Holy shit lad, I just snotted everywhere from laughing so hard.

Thank you sir.

frankly any girl willing to give it up before marriage is not wife tier

Ultimately, marriage was also meant for the couple to produce kids.
Yes, there are many other things a couple can enjoy, you're not wrong.
But, hey, enjoy having cats as kids and having a naggy woman.

Maybe you shouldn't value the niggers in africa and other shit parts of the world and value your close community instead, nihilist?

If you're not larping, then genuinely good job! You are basically one in a million. I wish you the best.

She looks more manly than he does.

>bongs complaining about American women

In 10 years, she will be 39, not an old hag. Why does it matter if she's a mother or not? We simply don't want kids. We'd rather not go through the stress, sleep deprivation, and retarded American medical bills of raising a child. If America had a better system to encourage people to have children, then we might change our mind.

>Ultimately, marriage was also meant for the couple to produce kids.
Can't say I agree with that. Marriage is about a union between two people. Also, we'll be enjoying our dogs, not cats. And she's not a naggy woman.

KEK, Keep trying mate but no woman's going to allow you to ruin her beach body by pumping child-maker juice inside her.

Women here are fucking dead mate, British women are just multiple fuck holes on legs.

>So why aren't you quiverfull yet Sup Forums?

Because I'm a sociopath who struggles not to kill his own niece when she becomes annoying and I have to struggle to think what people might think empathy is so I can mimic it and not be shunned for my lack thereof.

>she will be 39, not an old hag
lol
>Why does it matter if she's a mother or not?
Because that would be the only reason you keep an old woman around
She is the mother of your children
> If America had a better system to encourage people to have children, then we might change our mind.
Oy vey my precious shekels

>29 year old woman
Yeah nvm, dont want more retards like you to bred anyway.
18-27 is prime pregnancy age.

>Also, we'll be enjoying our dogs, not cats

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

True. Women who are not discerning in mate selection demonstrate that they would make poor mothers.

Not larping, prolly the only female on pol

(Posting from phone so different ID sorry)

This place has to many girls

reeeeee

>>she will be 39, not an old hag
>lol
I don't view 39 as old. It's not young, but old is more like 55+.

>>Why does it matter if she's a mother or not?
>Because that would be the only reason you keep an old woman around
>She is the mother of your children
I think you had a damaged childhood. Seek help.

>> If America had a better system to encourage people to have children, then we might change our mind.
>Oy vey my precious shekels
Indeed. Money is important.

How many children do you have?

>Indeed. Money is important.
yes so you can have a bigger family

>I think you had a damaged childhood. Seek help.
No, he is completely right.

And none at the moment, but I wish to have.

So you both think that women are purely for the sake of breeding and not other things like companionship? You guys might want to re-evaluate your thinking and start dating.

>And none at the moment, but I wish to have.
That's good for you, but everyone has different goals. Assuming you're actually in Austria, perhaps you have a better system that supports people wanting to start families. America has a terrible healthcare system and almost non-existent maternity/paternity leave.

>So you both think that women are purely for the sake of breeding
yes
> not other things like companionship?
If you are just looking for sex then stick to 20 year olds

Women are for breeding, that is their biological purpose, just as it is a man's to protect her and their offspring.
Women also can give many other things, but breeding is the main purpose of both man and woman.

There is a bit more incentive here when it comes to families. also
>letting your wife work at all
lmao
>dating
Confirmed boomer.

I'd rather marry a homely girl who didn't like me, but respected me and wanted to raise my son together until he's an adult than a qt who passionately loves me today.

That's what marriage is actually about. You can have non- marital loving relationships and loveless marriages that are both valuable.

Once again, pic related

Marriage isn't about love, that's why you will most likely feel miserable when you're late 30s and have no children.

It's about creating a stable bond and producing a family, it's what gives the wife a purpose, and it's what motivates the man to truly work. Love isn't a strong enough motivation to work as your biological need to produce offspring.

>That thiqq breeder body.

>germany

Well, that explains it. Have fun being replaced by niggers and turks I guess.

>So you both think that women are purely for the sake of breeding
>yes
That's sad.

>not other things like companionship?
>If you are just looking for sex then stick to 20 year olds
Sex != companionship. There's more to it than that.

>Women are for breeding, that is their biological purpose, just as it is a man's to protect her and their offspring.
>Women also can give many other things, but breeding is the main purpose of both man and woman.
That's just our biological purpose though. That's not a good enough argument. We all have free will and can carve our own paths.

>There is a bit more incentive here when it comes to families. also
>letting your wife work at all
>lmao
She decided to work and she's a registered nurse. I'd be fine with her not working, but she enjoys what she does.

>dating
>Confirmed boomer.
You said you want to have children. Dating leads to finding a woman and getting married and having children.
?????

I have 3 kids from 3 different moms (2 white), the last thing I need is another drain on my lifestyle.

You're describing you and your mother's relationship, aren't you.

Archived that for you

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/germanys-birthrate-hits-33-year-high-after-arrival-900000-refugees-aging-population-a7366016.html
archive.is/Wtc8a

>I have 3 kids from 3 different moms (2 white)
You are a degenerate, aren't you?

I don't want to breed in this part of the country which is rapidly browning out. No point in having children if my great-grandchildren would be very likely to be non-white mongrels. Trying to move elsewhere, T.B.H.

Damn, that sounds awful. Could you imagine dying alone without children? Kids are a long term investment to make sure that towards the end of your life you feel like you've achieved something and have people by your side when you pass away. I always hear childless couples talking about how much time they have...but do any of them really think about the future? What they're gonna do when one of them passes away and they have no one else by their side? Is it really worth not having kids just so you can have time to yourself?

You are aware that children are able to move?

>I always hear childless couples talking about how much time they have.
And they waste it, just like everyone else does.

>18-27 is prime pregnancy age

LUL, while it sorta is..it's not like you're gonna have retard babies until the girl is around her mid to late 30s. I'd definitely settle with having kids with someone in their late 20s, it's better than nothing.

But chances are quite good that they won't and I don't want them to have to uproot themselves. Also, why would I want to settle down in such a place? There are places that are more white in other areas of the country, the United States.

>triggered anti-white

I AM WHITE YOU CUNT, THIS IS SHIT TIER WALMART MAGAZINE TIER GARBAGE.

You know how retarded the game of dating is today, and how fucked the majority of women are in their head.
Dating is a recent evolution for the masses, anyway. Look where it led us.

Not going to take risks

You're just as bad as the women who end up childless and alone at 50. This is the mindset behind the dying white race. Congrats, you lazy fuck. You're doomed.

No, user., you are anti-white—this is the reason they invented the word "traitor."

My wife is currently pregnant. We're gonna pump these kids out. Every person on here who claims to be either a nazi, white nationalist, or at least someone who has an affinity for their race and doesn't want to see it disappear from the face of the earth who hasn't met a wife and started procreating, and who DOESN'T have a goal of at least 3-5 kids is a hypocrite.

You seem upset
did this news trigger you?

In your opinion, I am a "hypocrite," however, why would anyone want to breed offspring in a place that is rapidly browning out, with all of the complications that would involve?

user., you're a loose cannon—not helpful.

>There's seven and a half billion humans
>humans
That's where you're wrong, bucko.

>Mulatto blob of dumbfucks who worship niggers
>Acknowledges they are becoming a minority in their own ancestral land faster than we are in this failed colony experiment.

Holy shit, are you mentally disabled? This is like standing on a ship that's sinking slightly faster and pointing at our ship and shouting "I can't wait for your stupid fucking ship to sink, haha you have holes in your boat and you're going down! I can't wait to see it!"

You'll go down first idiot, nothing about either of our situations is good. Jesus fucking christ.

Children are a waste of time and money. You only get one life, don't waste all of it taking care of another person.

>Why even try to do my part to reverse this problem? Things are turning brown anyway! This will be difficult!

BETTER JUST LET WHITE PEOPLE CEASE TO EXIST INSTEAD!

hypocrite reporting in, still shopping

Congratulations, user.

>Children are a waste of time and money.
>waste

How so? You throw that word around like it has a universal meaning.

I dislike this guy.

Excellent. Good for them; genuinely.

Yep.

>I want to play vidya and drink beer and have no-strings-attached sex with random whores the rest of my life
K. Wow. You really don't understand it, do you? Your entire country is going to shit because of this exact attitude.

Kids are a pain in the fucking ass. Raising them properly is harder these days because of human rights or something like that, yes. Being a cunt and opting out is the pussy move, though, and you know it.

You know, deep down inside, you'll never feel the pride of watching your lineage succeed in their favorite hobby or sport. You know, deep down inside, you'll be at the bar drinking your concerns away while your friends are attending graduation ceremonies. You know, deep down inside, you'll be alone on your death bed, surrounded by the memories of everyone already passed on, with no one by your bedside to comfort your passing except the nurse ready to apply the serum that will "allow you to die with dignity" because the state cannot afford to keep you on the life support you paid so many hard earned taxes for, but must now go to Achmed and his lineage of 16 children from 10 wives.

You brought this on yourself, buddy. Enjoy it.

>Blonde-haired blue-eyed couple has a baby
Somewhere out there a Jew is screaming in agony
Real happy for you tho, have lots of them and ensure our kind's survival

>Children are a blessing from God.
Any two humans with the interlocking interface can make them. No education or specialized training needed.

>. No education or specialized training needed.
because of God

>No education or specialized training needed.
Not necessary for having kids, but sure important for being a proper parent.

How many white kids you got? Retard.