My Propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=GwEYt1YI_7s&t=16s

once again i know pol is not the right place for this, this is going to be the last thread

i need some more feedback regarding the quality of my videos

is the audio quality better than the first vide?

how would you rate it out of 10?

or should i just delete it & make a new one?

is my English clear enough or does it sound like gibberish??

it`s primarily a test video, i was more concerned about the audio thus i needed some feedback also is it too cringeworthy?

any feedback is great appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8AaCuMdMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=zv4B1LBtIH0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
blog.dilbert.com
nlpnation.com/conversational-hypnosis-pace-lead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fine as an introduction, but you're never going to convince anyone of anything without evidence. Footage of chimping out or infographs with relevant statistics. Also, you said the words "Jewish elite" which is grounds for instant censorship. You should be more (((subtle))).

Your English is fine.

I was most concerned with the audio quality, especially my English pronunciation was a real struggle i also had to edit the sound file in adobe audition multiple times

the primary purpose of the video was the sound/audio quality it wasn´t so much about the content

i will do a video about race & statistics next time

6/10

>Can't really compare audio quality due to shitty speakers.
>Editing and choice of footage is pretty good.

Your voice and English (although I might be biased) is fine though a bit heavy accent wise.

You might want to slow down a tad though and record every sentence separately and put some silence between. A video should show more than tell, and breaks in the narration give the video more structure.

Check out the the audio at 1:00 to 1:05. One sentence cuts out and another takes over. There is barely any pause between the previous sentence and the following witch combined with an accent might make individual words hard to pick out.

Otherwise said it well.
Good work nontheless.

Who is your target audience...?

i use "samson Q1U"

i don¨t know if the mic is shit or what exactly fucks up the audio, not joking i have literally spend about 15 hours trying to figure out why the recorded audio is so bad,

i have thought about buying the blue yeti which tara mccarthy is using, it´s just too expensive since i am not sure if i want to keep doing this etc

i appreciate the honesty regarding the video quality

I wanted to make a youtube channel similar to that of bravingruin & black pigeon speaks ( if i could improve the audio somehow)
my audience would be similar to theirs,..

i personally prefer a slightly more right wing approach to videos & i wouldn´t focus so much on the sceptic community, or internet e-celeb drama

primarily i imagined a channel where i would discuss & show statistics about race and crime
& inform people that way etc

I really like that accent
9/10, stuttered once or twice

youtube.com/watch?v=W8AaCuMdMM0

i talked with a strong Danish accent in this one

i think the audio is better but my English pronunciation was terrible

Your accent is strong but I still understand you.

How is this not /pol related? It's good to see creativity about politics here.

The audio quality is fine. There could be much stronger music in the background, like: youtube.com/watch?v=zv4B1LBtIH0 to make it more powerful. You could search for royalty free music on youtube.

Your english is good but it stumbles at times. Perhaps another version in your own language with English subtitles would be better because you would sound more confident.

Some media clips inserted at parts throughout the video would also make it much more impressive, like snips of broadcasters, rather than you just rambling for 5 minutes straight.

So far 5/10, but if you followed the above it would be much stronger.

Sweet accent Viking bro, keep at it.

I would recommend adding subtitles to videos that don't have good english

bump

>if i could improve the audio somehow
put some subs on it?

i appreciate the honesty
& and will take it into consideration

i could make a new video in Danish and just write English subtitles

i will do it next time

Pronunciation and enunciation need a bit of work. (like you have stated)
Also, a new mic filter wouldn't hurt. Or just back off the mic a bit and turn up the vocal volume afterwards.
At any rate, it sounds pretty good. would watch more of your content/10.

yeah i need a pop filter

It´s actually a lot more complicated than people believe, if i amplify the volume i end up with a Hiss sound & if i don´t stand close enough to the mic the volume becomes too low, but if i stands too close i end up with the pop sound

but the next video will be in Danish just to see if this helps on the audio quality, primarily i am just starting out with some testing

or otherwise, it´s the Samson Q1U mic that fucks up my voice recording

are you on your own?

if you cut edit your audio to make the sentences clearer and remove stuttering, or have someone to do it for you, it would be way better

I do it on my own in Adobe Audition

i also have to use a ton of effects in Adobe audition in order to improve the sound quality
it´s quite complicated actually

i am beginning to believe it might be my accent itself that is the issue but next time i will do it in Danish in order to test that theory, and just write down the English subtitles myself

i would also encourage other people to make these videos, in order to spread the message & all that

Fuck makker den accent er tyk, ville måske næsten overveje at få en anden til at læse det for videon.

Jeg taler faktisk bedre Engelsk i virkeligheden, men når jeg optager min stemme så lyder det virkelig dårligt

næste video bliver på dansk med engelske undertekster, bare for at teste om det er min Mic eller accent der er problemet

I'm not a native english speaker so it's a pain to understend desu.

You accent is understandable and good for a European audience, however your microphone is not of acceptable quality. I can hear a-lot of wind noise. Get a good quality USB microphone to eliminate possible problems with your soundcard. Something like the Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti.

Also that Negress is jarring but you said the content is just a filler. You need more jokes to make it interesting. Hear how Jared Taylor speaks, it's very engaging:
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q

Finally you could be more persuasive if you learned about hypnosis and persuasion from Scott Adams and the like.
blog.dilbert.com
nlpnation.com/conversational-hypnosis-pace-lead.html

i will take it into consideration

i don´t have a sound card or a Yeti mic but i might buy it in the future

the next video will be in Danish just to test if it is my accent that is the issue or the mic

if people likes my content then i might buy a better mic & a pop filter in the future, if the problem is my accent & pronunciation then i have to go over to Danish in that case, or just practice my English or whatever

give your videos some more personality, people wanna look at you like that surrogate friend they can share all their opinions with. that's why vloggers get popular with no real effort

play it smart, don't go full redpill until you've built a sizable audience and then drop the harvey

Thanks for the effort OP. It did sound like you were reading from a script and rushing it a little.

Personally, I think grassroots propaganda is one best tools we have. Why? Because we are the ones attempting to bring reality to the masses, rather than con them with feel-good stories which ignore statistics etc.

My recommendation:

Redpill your fellow Danes by creating a video which begins pre-2015 before the refugees arrived in Denmark. Identify your enemies (e.g. mainstream news, politicians who promoted refugee intake etc) and show the reality in its most brutal form, along with music (Xurious etc) to keep it lively. I know there are plenty of videos and articles (videos far better for prop. purposes) showing how foul refugees and immigrants are behaving in Denmark (e.g. The Kobenhavn attack). The true skill of a propagandist is creating a compelling narrative for people to believe in and which they will feel compelled to share with others. That means no lengthy narratives (i.e. reading from a paper for 10 minutes), it means videos which are edited to exist parallel to musical rhythms, short clips taken from speeches by politicians and news programs which show how disgusting they are, and it means contrasting an organized, peaceful, ethnically homogenous Denmark with the violent rabble imported by your (((enemies))).

tl;dr start with the Danes