How can asian boys even compete?

How can asian boys even compete?

We're not niggers. Race baiting nonsense is beneath us.

Knock it off.

>Race baiting nonsense is beneath us.

He is saying you're a dumb faggot

butthurt chink detected

No no no, you fucking amateur.
Look at his flag, you're SUPPOSED to call him Achmed or some other muslim name.

Fuck sake, you new here?

To be fair, that fat chink looks pretty strong himself. Maybe there is some kind of protocol in place for the rescue people where they can't allow others to help them because they might fuck up?

>looks pretty strong
Fat.
He looks fat

t. Fat cunt who can tell his own kid

kind*
Oh fuck.

Her butts right against his dick

are you seriously bragging about being cucked and carrying another mans wife and kid on his behalf? the absolute state of white people.

Dude looks fat. Also I don't think/hope those aren't his shoes/purse. So what happened here is the harpy wife loaded him down with her crap to walk through sewer flood water while this other dude has to carry her.

He's fat yes, but look at his arms and his neck/shoulders. Is he as strong as the white guy, hell no, but is he strong enough to lift a 100pound chink girl? Im willing to bet yes.

I won't argue that he looks pathetic carrying his wifes purse while another man carries his wife and child, but I can't see why a man that size wouldn't carry his own wife out unless there was some other circumstances involved.

Satan, please.

>shitcuck for the mudraces
>why are we swamped by mudraces

americans are dumber than swedes, God throw you a bone to drown these subhumans and you "saved" them dooming yourself in the process

True, she knew exactly what she is doing, and alone who says otherwise is a beta or a virgin
Girls love dominating cucks in this manner

Getting another guy to carry your wife like a mule is pretty alpha. At the end of day the chubby asian guy is going to be smashing that pussy while the fag in the camo is at home trying not to kill himself from the PTSD

wow cringe

wow cringe

wow cringe

Because he's a cuck, and the white guy probably just dominated him
''No, I'll carry her''
''We better do what the big white man says, here carry my shit''

wow cringe

Post the original.

>cycling
Doesn't matter how long you lurk if you aren't over 20 yet.

By your logic being the orbiter "friend" of a girl is more Alpha than the guy who gets to fuck her. They used this cracker like a mule, he doesn't get absolutely anything out of this.

not as much as your flag

>Hispanic