Some questions about Taylor Swift and what Sup Forums thinks of her

Is the alt-right, nazis etc. liking Taylor Swift just a meme or is it true? If it is true, is it just because she isn't virtue signalling and things like that, or do those kind of people actually like her as an artist?

Also, what is Sup Forums's opinion on her in general?
If you like her music, could you explain why? (also, post examples, I'm not that familiar with her work)

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My opinion is she should sit on my face.

Sup Forums is obsessed and conspiratorial about a pop star who's music is targeted to tween girls.

My daughters like her music. I can't stand it. She seems to not be a degenerate so I don't mind them listening.

I don't think she is /ourgirl/ though.

I think Sup Forums just likes arguing over conspiracy theories.

For example, they spent days looking for "clues" in her new video. Where there were none, they just made them up.

In the meantime, they helped her get a record views of her video, so they just played into the industry like everyone else.

Gynocentric slut. Like every woman in media and every left wing slut.

Sup Forums wants to make ger /ourgirl/ despite her personal opinion

She is completely bought and sold tool used by her ((masters)). End of story.

I love her she is more /ourgirl/ than any famous girl ever

Look what you made me do is literally a Sup Forums meme

She's been MK ULTRA'd, sadly

>she
user, I...

>mfw Sup Forums reads into Taylor's songs
Why am I not surprised

We have a soft spot for her because she is an oldfag.

She is a confirmed long time 4channer and she deleted all her jew social media accounts before that song came out

Hi Taylors marketing people

Can't clickbait writers write their own articles? Fucking pathetic

Her newest song is the story about the wests relationship with the jews. I have half a mind to make a Sup Forums approved video to go along with it. Just listen to the lyrics haha

She's a whore, and tons of her songs are about how she's a typical emotionally driven shallow modern female.

No her songs are about how she tried to red pill people around her but they couldn't handle the truth.

Can anyone please provide a copy of that video that someone made of nazis/alt right with her new song playing??

She is our Goddess!!!
- and i like her music lol

>aryangoddess.org/

Heil Swift!

Guys, stop making threads about her. The media is starting to notice and they WILL attack her. We need to be using Emma Watson all the time instead just to make feminists distance themselves from her.

Webm related will answer your question. Just try not to cry while watching this

>coming to Sup Forums
>asking if something is a meme

MRW