When trannies realize that being a tranny is transphobic

When trannies realize that being a tranny is transphobic

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/288305480_Surgical_treatment_of_gender_dysphoria_in_adults_and_adolescents_Recent_developments_effectiveness_and_challenges
medscape.com/viewarticle/827713
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjy55S5wv_VAhUL62MKHfUDAbAQFggmMAA&url=https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGKdHTlHkgpeVuDXrMqNvLMu0WTPw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6942832
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/int-gend-proto.pdf
nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually agree that keeping the feminine benis is 10x better than having a gaping wound in your crotch

I would worry about the fact that transexuality is a mental illness and 45% of the people who suffer from it attempt suicide at least once in their lives instead of worrying about how said mental illness fits in my embarassing ideology

>Trans get hormones to indulge in their fantasies
>Steroids are still illegal for men and have to be bought in back alleys from questionable sources

while it is circular logic, it's still logical. and insane. utterly and completely insane.

>literally this meme

Notice how the people pushing this shit say "attempt suicide" rather than "commit suicide"? Why?

Also, comorbidity runs especially high among trannies. I would like to know the rates of those trannies also diagnosed with borderline personality, or some other disorder notorious for destructive behaviors for attention.

This person is quite intelligent

>North Korea flag
Kek these are the type of posters who come on here during every NK happening and say muhhh juche is not communism, NK is based and nationalistic, NK fights the jews and global banks

>this person is a north koreaboo
on top of everything

Shhh. Sit back and relax. We'll all watch as they neck themselves out of madness.

Trans = sexism

because many people don't succeed the first time

thisssssss~

What we should do is pull some sock puppets, infiltrate several communities, follow the same spiral from one of the many threads we post where they sober up and try to kill themselves, them go around spamming the exit bag solution.

Bet we'd be able to convince at least a few of them to go for it

Is one more of a trap than the other?

This is true and this is why I have no problem with traps: they absolutely support the two genders. They are true allies.

This is part of what turned me right wing, tbqh. I just wanted to be a grill, damn it. I don't want to destroy the patriarchy, or gender, or the west. They turned something that should have been private and medical into a battering ram.

Infiltrating them and prompting more taxing thoughts is honestly the best way to get the retards to convert back.

Which is worse, fucking a dude, or fucking a dude's still raw stab wound?

well you see, brainlet, its because steroids literally will kill you. getting a supple butt and some fat in your boobs wont.

Well I'll tell you one thing guys, my mouth is definitely not foreskinphobic. Open 24/7.

>Gadsden poster fails to account for basic knowledge in a field he learned about on SVU
Color me shocked

Stab wound

I guess in the way I would rather be hit by a truck than a 747

>tranny
>also a communist
>>>/gas/

Nailed it

There is no way in hell that a fakegina feels anything like a real one. Like to the trans person themselves. As in having a permanently opened wound can't feel like having a vagina. I can't even imagine having said wound penetrated. How could it be anything other than discomfort? Just keep the peen. Only pervs are ever gonna be interested in them anyway and pervs don't mind dicks with tits.

I'm glad these people don't breed but it's sad to see so many 105-110 white people kill themselves. If only these easily influenced soy-BPA-fluoride chemical axis mind slaves for Big Jew were easily led astray by our propaganda instead of Satan's.

*105-110 IQ

No one has seen that show.

how about i enjoy my tranny gf's benis for the time she has it and then after she gets a gaping wound i fuck it for the rest of my life?

sounds good to me

Funny that military vets don't seem to struggle in their suicides. I think this is a safe assumption, because the key word in heart-wrenching discussions about military suicide is "commit."

>yfw they finally go full circle and you have men who look like and behave exactly regular men and are even heterosexual but identify as female because gender is just some malleable social construct and there is no difference between men and women in their minds

Monkey-cat knows.

Peak Oil was bullshit. We've reached Peak Woke, and the great Revenge of Common Sense is starting to gain momentum.

>a liberal achieves sentience

It's a miracle. Hopefully a few others will start clueing in to the contradictions in their arguments

> I want to spit in the face of science by declaring myself female
> I don't want to destroy the west

KYS

>when you are so retarded you start being retarded but backwards to your own logic that you made up

Too bad, dysphoria is a medically classified mental illness that can only be cured by transitioning. Science > opinions, whether right wing nazis or left wing SJWs.

Dysphoria is a made up disease because trannies don't want to admit they're nearly all men with a sex fetish.

Made up by peer reviewed medical journals, sure.

Wrong. Johns Hopkins has a statement saying they won't perform them anymore because the evidence shows transition surgery does not improve mental health endpoints having to do with depression, attempting suicide, etc.

i know real women have a self cleaning biological function that keeps the inside of their vaginas clean from bacteria etc. how do pretend women keep the inside of their gash free from these sorts of things? do you just slip a bar of soap up there or what?

If you actually look at the peer reviewed medical journals, you won't find anything near a consensus that "transitioning" is an appropriate treatment for gender dysphoria.

No it just basically smells foul.

Yeah, those medical journals aren't willing to hide truths for the sake of feelings. Absolutely not.

>cured
>40% suicide rate

well i would say like 99% of army vets have guns at home and you are trained to kill, so its kinda hard to fail.
but if you're mentally ill i guess its easier to fail. i.e. ti thin rope, drinkin semi-toxic stuff and ending as a vegetable

Have there been any released studies on this matter?

That's exactly the point and trannies don't even realize the flaw in their own thinking.

>confusing traps with trannies and transgenders

Source?

Wrong.

researchgate.net/publication/288305480_Surgical_treatment_of_gender_dysphoria_in_adults_and_adolescents_Recent_developments_effectiveness_and_challenges

>you won't find anything near a consensus that "transitioning" is an appropriate treatment for gender dysphoria.

Of course you will. In all countries where politics doesn't interfere, transitioning is the appropriate and recommended procedure.

Why would they? What motive do they have to recommend transitioning?

Fake news.

medscape.com/viewarticle/827713

I never said I was exactly like a woman. I'm well aware that at best, transition is only an approximation. It doesn't mean I need to support shitskin immigration, ditch my family, or avoid productive hobbies.

They stick a dildo up there and spray their insides 5 times a day. If they don't the body will do what it's supposed to do and try to close up the fucking wound in their crotch

There are people around who dont mind the dick. You stand a better chance of actually being happy. They really shouldnt do the cut.

Americans are faggots.

The studies that are not shit will point out the fact that most of them are men and half of the men do it because it arouses them.

There might be a study where a gender major asked her friends that says otherwise but that is the problem with science these days. You need to look at the studies.

>That literally happened to me
Americans are sexual degenerates who mutilate their own because of a Jewish mutilation fetish and they hate their children. We should genocide the early millennial generation.

And if they do, sometimes the body does what it's supposed to do anyway, and the biological abberation starts to rot from the inside out.

Trannies BTFO

im pretty sure most trannies believe in 2 sexes, thats why they want to switch

>Things that can kill you should be banned
>cigarettes and McDonald's are not banned
Really activates the almonds

I do think that if trans people truely believe in transgenderism, a belief protected by the 1st Amendment, the they should not care about expensive cosmetic surgury.

If they can afford being guinea pigs in expensive surguies to test out body modifacation sceince, good for them. Yet much transgenderism seems like a capitalist plot by the 1%.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjy55S5wv_VAhUL62MKHfUDAbAQFggmMAA&url=https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGKdHTlHkgpeVuDXrMqNvLMu0WTPw
(Link is to a direct download of the report)
On the first page

Once you're 18 in the states you can buy a rifle or shotgun. Hell, you can buy one earlier if someone is willing to sell to you in a private sale. I'd say the overwhelming majority of failed suicides didn't really want to die. Worst case they were acting on impulse and didn't have time to bother to go out and buy a gun.

Haha! This is great.
The mental fuckery...

>doesnt realize women take test to become men

why is there a single kike left alive in north america? and why is the wwii generation and baby boomers revered ever? they are why we are all mutilated under the rule of fat, evil kikes.

Literally untrue
chopping off your dick and opening a literal wound where it used to be (which has to be re-opened and stretched regularly so it oesn't heal because it LITERALLY is a wound) does not actually decrease the odds of trannies commiting suicide.
So the 'cure' is about as effective and moral as electroshock therapies, perhaps even worse because electroshocks don't lead to maiming.

>Athlete's pussy

Oh my fucking god

>Despite methodological shortcomings of many of the studies[...]

Those 'methodological shortcomings' are the attrition rates of people responding to the researchers and the gamblers fallacy of the people reporting on their own conditions after the treatment. Either those who have undergone the procedure convince themselves and everyone else they can that it was a good idea, or they hide themselves out of regret and shame that nothing has been changed for the better. A treatment cannot be recommended when so many trans people still kill themselves. We don't recommend plastic surgery for people with self-esteem issues over their appearance because at the moment only a belief in your own personal and bodily integrity can truly help someone with dysphoria.

Stop trying to defend this travesty you fuck.

Haha, that's actually very sensible. I've never understood the need to start chopping dicks and tits off. I've never had an issue with a tomboy, or a feminine guy. And I don't understand what was so wrong with being one of those types of people. Feminine guys like to dress pretty, and spend lots of time decorating, and tomboy girls like sports, and getting in fights and shit. I've never seen anything wrong with it, and could not see myself having an issue with it. Body modification on the other hand is pretty batshit insane. When I think of trans people, I put them in the same category as those stupid assholes that try to make themselves look like a tiger, or a snake or some shit. Only place body mod people belong is in a circus freakshow.

(You)
i was unable to resist and had to sate my curiosity. found this in a subreddit dedicated to post op trannies (i know, save it)
>I umm, smell the dildo after sexytime, and if its not too gross I just wash the outer vulva with water or if I don't like what I have gathered squirt a little warm plain water up there with the little ear syringe the surgeon gave me back in Phuket. No soap. Ever. So far so good. Every now and then, but not often, I get a fungal thing going, I call it "athlete's pussy", but a couple of applications of the generic miconozole fixes me right up. I am surprised (and pleased) about how low-maintenance it actually is

i hope this "athlete's pussy" isnt contagious

...so poor minority tranies are worse off then rich white tranies...the narrative never changes.

>feminine penis
>penis
>feminine

What the fuck, faggots?

cocked up the greentext so did a repost. truly one of the most disgusting things ive read in my life

these people will bread a new hyper disease by 2025

>>you won't find anything near a consensus
>Look! I found this one paper! That means there's a consensus!
That's not how it works.

>researchgate.net/publication/288305480_Surgical_treatment_of_gender_dysphoria_in_adults_and_adolescents_Recent_developments_effectiveness_and_challenges

A quote from it:
>Despite methodological shortcomings of many of the studies, we conclude that SRS is an effective treatment
In other words, the conclusion is not based on sound evidence, but they want to reach it anyway. Garbage pseudoscience based on motivated reasoning.

Furthermore, this was published in the "Annual Review of Sex Research". It wasn't a medical journal, but a journal of "sexology".

Oh please, give me one good reason why you shouldn't get a "deluxe pussy" like this fine woman.

wow. these people are fucking sick.

Found the newfag.

well at least they cant breed more of themselves. yet

FPBP
The smart ones realise this, and Keep it
As to avoid suicide & stay valuable.

>Notice how the people pushing this shit say "attempt suicide" rather than "commit suicide"? Why?

About 35% commit suicide, vs 45 who attempt. That's the vast majority of those who attempt being successful though.

>Also, comorbidity runs especially high among trannies. I would like to know the rates of those trannies also diagnosed with borderline personality, or some other disorder notorious for destructive behaviors for attention.

Yeah, people with one mental illness (body dismorphia) are more likely to have another (BPD)

This. Even real vaginas are disgusting why would you want an inferior blight upon your groin.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6942832

I feel bad for trannies because they are the latest sacrificial lambs to the slaughter for the God of the left, 'Equality'. Without this cultural subversion and marxist critical theory rampaging through our society, these people would have been treated in a meaningful way and, perhaps, some headway would have been made in actually curing this horrific disease. Instead they have been encouraged to participate in behavior that only leads to further life long strife.
These were weak and sick people that are lead to death by social justice, rather than lead to treatment and health.
And then they write shit about their athlete's pussy and I want them all to fucking burn regardless

more like to kermit suicide if they go all the way though

>About 35% commit suicide
source please?

feminim dingdong only applied to 2D, faganon

feminine benis confirmed not gay

As a tranny i often feel ostracized in my community for not wanting to get the surgery, like its actually insane how much its shilled and the idea that if you dont get it done then you are not "true trans" is shoved down every single trans persons throat. Im not sure who is behind the blatant propaganda but i am sure that the surgeons making a killing from the surgeries probably dont mind

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
second page first bullet point

Yeah, AGP is a thing, I'm AGP. But AGP and being trans is not mutually exclusive. "Half the men" don't do because it arouses them, they have dysphoria AND get aroused by wearing female clothing.

It literally says on page 8:

"respondents who said they had received transition related health care or wanted to have it someday were more likely to report having attempted suicide than those who said they did not want it. This pattern was observed across all transition-related services and procedures that were explored in the NTDS. The survey did not provide information about the timing of reported suicide attempts in relation to receiving transition-related health care, which precluded investigation of transition-related explanations for these patterns."

Also, these are suicide attempts, not suicides.

Wrong.

There has been a consensus since 1999 and the medical community practices it all over the world. Most importantly, its consensus of the NHS, and since I live in Britain, I'll trust them.

england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/int-gend-proto.pdf

nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx

That was in 1981. Hopkins center has since resumed transition surgery, and his study was criticized by other scientists at the time for being bias anyway.

Case study for "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds."

wew lad

there's no reason to think most trannies aren't tranny because of AGP

> the medical community practices it all over the world.
so was lobotomy, it's still extremely stupid