Half of Britons think Islam is a threat to the West, according to 'worrying' new study

>Half of Britons think Islam is a threat to the West, according to 'worrying' new study

uk.news.yahoo.com/half-britons-think-islam-threat-west-according-worrying-new-study-080611464.html

Is the eternal anglo waking up?

And the other half are Muslims

worrying to whom?

It's time...

WELL LA DI DA

>half of britons are right

Fuck off Jew. There's nothing wrong with being Muslim. Assad and Iran are Muslims and they are based. Go back to Israel.

I wish, don't count on it.

Give it about 10 years, when it's basically too late and we have literally adopted Sharia law as out own.

Nah, they can both get the fuck out

kek

This is good, so long as those people dont believe that islam is a threat to muh feminism and gay rights. if thats the case then fuck it.

>Assad and Iran are based

LOL someone fell for the memes , maybe take a break from Sup Forums.

Britain is in full 1984 mode now

>waking up

You remember June 23rd 2016 happened right?

tories are constantly backsliding, we are staying in the single market and keeping freedom of movement

we arent leaving at all, this shithole is too far gone

Maybe, but we can't do shit because our government are a bunch of cucks. A revolution or a miracle is needed to stop these sharia lovers from invading. I live in an area where they just turned a church into a fucking mosque. We are fucked.

muslims can muslim as much as they want in their own country
just fuck off from here

sauce?

I know its dr who but not sure which episode

>a threat to the West
but that's wrong, Islam is a threat for everybody. Even other Islam lands. It's rotten to the core.

only teenage sjw girls and americans watch doctor who

I'll remember that next time I see someone getting beaten the shit out of for Jaywalking.

Only waking up cause their throat was slit while they sleep. GG no RE.

Damn, I'll never complain about my area again, the only mosque here is in the shittiest part of town and surrounded by 4 churches

THAT'S what worries them? Not the Islamic threat to the west

We're not quite Sweden tier yet. Close, but not yet.

>Worrying
What's worrying is our leaders allowing Islam to be allowed here.

They are given the signs, they don't even know what the signs say.

Large portion of the people who voted out were like 80+. All that is going to happen is fewer white people will come, and more pakis will come.

The problem is the british government as much as the EU. And the public enable it because they are too cucked to say what they think, and what they think isnt even that radical anyway

Islam is a threat to degeneracy, which only the degenerates would be worried about.

Come on Britons. Revive your national pride and kick them out

>t. Abdul Halal bin Tariffs bin Tequila al Rasheed ibn Cannabis ibn Cock Sucker al Jarooq bin Qasim bin Osman al Jalil bin Salafism bin Islam al Takbir bin Hajj.

You have to go back!

The greatest mystery of our time.

Go fuck a goat Ahmed

I agree with this to some extent, Although I would have to fight off muslim thugs on occasion, Im a pretty swarthy angry looking guy, so they dont generally bother me.

And they keep stupid thots off the streets at night and gays in closets, so actually Im not bothered. Silver linings i guess

Only thing worrying about that is it's only 50%

so 100% of actual britons?

hmm, now 20% of briton is non white I imagine the white number is probably at least 65%~
I really think they are going to time these civil wars so they happen at the same time

inb4 plod bangs down 50% of the populations doors