I need help pol. Actual racism

I am white and Japanese citizen (born here).

I regret the attitude toward non-mongoloid Japanese persons. People doesn’t make the difference between a non-mongoloid person and a Foreigner. I’m getting asked all the time where I’m from, and when I say I’m Japanese I get an ironic smile followed with:

“Where are you parents / grand-parents from?”,

“I meant where are you REALLY from?”, (In Japanese ”本当は”どこ出身?)

Or sometimes some anger or insults ( on chat only ).

Those questions are truly invasive for me and it feels even more strange when you know that we, Japanese, tend not to embarrass people in any possible ways.
There is a lot to say about this, but it’s still not clear in my head whether it’s racism or ignorance. Anyway don’t say that to Japanese or they will get MAD to you saying they might be racist saying that, they will say it’s just curiosity.

SECOND, the media political attitude. Especially when it comes to South Korea, China, the Fukushima disaster, political relation between Japan and the US. To make it short, some Japanese people still believe that there was no war crimes in Korean or in Nanking, China. Few people talk about Fukushima and the real problem of the nuclear disaster. Also, and it is related to my first point, you can easily hear on TV interview or famous people calling indifferently non-mongoloid Japanese “Foreigner”, just because they “look so”. Nobody will care about those racist comments or bother cutting those scenes.

I want out of these hellhole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself

You're not Japanese, show your real flag. Sage

You might be a citizen of Japan, but you'll never be Japanese.

waito piggu go homu

If you were really born and raised in Japan as a white/non Japanese then you should know that culturally you will never be Japanese. That's the way of things entirely and that will not change.

You know you are a pathetic sack of shit when a FUCKING SWEDE tells you to kys

Thread

There's absolutely no problem with this.

It's not my fault, I can't help it I was born white. And I was raised as a japanese - english and japan are the only two languages i know.

This.
And as is should be.

You may be able to get some of them to accept and love you, but you'll never get any of them to treat you as Japanese.

This notion that outsiders become one of you just by living among you is retarded.
Americans shouldn't do it either.

you will NEVER be japanese

lmao this is exactly what asians get asked in the west

You're not japanese. A non-white born in england will never be english either.

get out

where? I only have japan citizenship.most countries don't allow you to just "move" there while no connections.

You're being a sensitive vulva. stop being touchy, it's perfectly normal and expected from them to ask for your original roots since you don't look like them; you're the first generation. Maybe you won't die a virgin and fuck a waitto piggu female and your son will not experience this type of social interraction which at best is a mild annoyance. It is a mild annoyance and not really racism, you low testosterone bish. You should aknowledge the fact that you look different, tell them were your parents are from, and surprise them with your japanese and cultural knowledge. They'll lower their xeno-shields and want to befriend you- if you're a likeable guy and not a bish like you are right now.

Then go to an anglo country, and fuck off white piggu.

Can you swim?

you give me an "anglo" passport and i'll move.

Go to Swedish embassy, and tell them you're Syrian. Not my fucking problem. If you can't, physically remove yourself to the sea.

I'm American. My dad came here from Cuba when he was 7. He has no memories. My mother was born here after her parents fled from Cuba. She has never been in the Cuba. We are all culturally American. We are hugely patriotic, we hate illegals, we voted for Trump. Despite all that, when people ask me where I'm from, I say Cuba because that's what they want to know and I couldn't give two shits otherwise.
Btw, I'm not brown. I knew you were thinking it

I don't believe you OP. Take that fag flag off and let's see 「本当はどこ出身?」

kusodohentaiyaro

i'm white.

> If you can't, physically remove yourself to the sea.

nah. nothing you can do about it bitch boy.

>herro what is your heritage
>"both me and my family are weeaboos"
why not just answer the question OP?

Looks like you misspelled "nut".

NI HAO

pretty sure that's chinkspeak, Svante

How do you even let those piss-ants push you around aren't you towering over them by now or are you a pathetic specimen? You say my grand-parents are so and so from so and so and my parents moved here and I was born here. Does your japanese suck or what? You should be the best looking person around who gives a fuck what a bunch of slant eyed gooks think? Accept their racism, revel in it.

Does that retarded bitch not understand what tides are?

>Tides come in and tides come out, you can't explain that

If you're an actual Japanese citizen and not some faggot weaboo hiding behind a flag, do as said and kill yourself, OP. If you're so sensitive that you can't stand being discriminated just a little in a country as democratic as Japan, then you should kill yourself. Besides, you're white. You can literally go to pretty much any other country and you'll be put on a pedestal. So either commit suicide or deal with the fact that your fee fees are going to be hurt a lot more in the future.

>OP is being propositioned by Japanese QTs and betas to be their white bull
>he instead wallows in self-pity about not fitting in instead of polluting pure Japanese bloodlines with his foreigner blood

Sad!

It think it's a shop. I refuse to think somebody can be that braindead. She lived there her whole life, somebody had to explain it to her at some point.

The nips have just as much of a right to an ethno-nationalist state as we do. You need to Gtfo and go to a white country.

/thread

Yuo is japneseuuu samurai, karate kickuuuu them in the nutsuuuu

Just tell them they're actually Korean, and walk away.

t. gook

Growing a spine may help a little bit.
Also most Japanese have mentality of 12yo. Just give them answer they want to hear, and they'll fuck off.

That's how you should be fucking treated. It's a model that every country used to follow and will follow again in the future.

>"Well, I was born here, but my parents are from Germany."
Holy shit, is that so fucking hard?

Then fucking leave.

Reminder that in that "model that every country used to follow" the Irish were considered non-white and literally European niggers.

It is fucking crazy how different it looks when facing walls are in shade. It looks like an entire city of houses disappear or burn down.

>“I meant where are you REALLY from?”, (In Japanese ”本当は”どこ出身?)

You need to look them straight in the eye and tell them:
I AM NARUTO UZUMAKI, SON OF THE 4TH HOKAGE. DO NOT DISPARAGE A BLUE-EYED HOKAGE!!!

Fuck off weeaboo

>This notion that outsiders become one of you just by living among you is retarded.
Exactly. The same as shitskins and niggers in Europe getting the nationality of whatever country they immigrated to.

No, sweetie, you don't become "French", "German" or "Japanese" just because the government gave you an ID or passport.

OP should learn to live with that and play it to his favor. He's like a foreigner with a very good catch on Japanese culture this should give you a good position among Western expats. Accept the cards you've been given and play with them.

Niggers don't understand abstract concepts.

>“I meant where are you REALLY from?”
Every minority gets asked this retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

Ah, I didn't even realise she was black. Thanks for pointing this essential information out, friend.

Fuck off, that is not discrimination. You are just a shill trying to make us look like we have double standards, but we do not. You are just a special snowflake cmplaining about your fee fees. Grow up, the world isn't gonna stop turning for you.

>those questions are truly invasive for me
Just man up, you pussy. It's not like they're chasing you away. Ignore and be proud of your superior white genes. You're a jap but not a drone. That's something

It doesn't apply to murricans. You stole the land from indians and many nations created the country. Colonial countries have no say in treating someone as native or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

>implying westerners aren't drones
You really say some funny stuff.

tell them to fuck off. It's none of their business anyway. I guess you don't ask them private stuff or anything right? or at least tell them "at least I look half white and not chinese like the rest of the world sees you"

I wish I was such a damn badass like you, bro. I bet you get all the pussy.

You are so clever, you make up great stories.
Die

でもお前日本人じゃないじゃんww