Are non-muslim middle eastern people considered white to Sup Forums or are they still "sandniggers"?

Are non-muslim middle eastern people considered white to Sup Forums or are they still "sandniggers"?

White is not a compliment, your achievements and well-being are the only things that matter.

Your relative poverty to other "Whites" should be a good enough indication that they won't help you when things go to Hell - the achievements of the upper classes are simply the ample tit they let soft men like you suck on to gain your favor so you can promote their agenda and fight in their wars while they indulge in multiculturalist degeneracy.

No child is born a nigger. Race is a social construct.

You are all huincas to me.

to be honest religion=/= to race

if you look at chechens for example, russians call them churkas or sandniggers, why? because they're muslims even though they are whiter than the avarage russian.

no, you're still a sandmonkey

not white, but I'd definitely do the chick on the left.

>they are whiter than the avarage russian.
they're not. most are filthy roaches.

Why, is it because I have a BBC??

Saaaaaannnnnd niggers

>they are filthy roaches

praat niet over dingen waar je geen verstand van hebt, Henk.

Well, I am a white Christian Arab middle eastern lebanese. If I'm still considered a sand nigger, fuck it.

You are white and you get +10 Deus vult points for being a stronghold of Christianity in muslim lands.

Copts, Marionites, Assyrians and Iranian Zoroastrians are honorary white people.

You will probably not be considered white, but no Christian is a sandnigger. When will you genocide the sunnis btw?

Genetic research proves that the Levant is not genetically Arab.

Genetic research proves that you suck cocks on a daily basis.

They are brown people if they behave like humans, we would still not racemix with them nor let them come into Europe

All children are born with their genes. Equality is a social construct.

Yes they are still sandniggers, so are jews, Greeks and south Italians.

even if we are considered sand niggers surely this man has earned your respect

sandmonkeys, tho I never had anything against any race. Rather the culture/religion. I now some Polish blacks, born in our culture, talking and behaveing like a Polish person. They are just dark skin people for me. I don't understand the whole thing with races, calling someone black or white. I mean... I understand the thing with nigger culture, religion of peace and high class diferences in western society.