The vanity of america

The vanity of america.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSfFIqDFBto/
instagram.com/p/BWcpmBShyT9/?taken-by=christiemcfit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is pretty hot though, and is effective at using her time.

You sound fat.

imagine going to disney world with your family and seeing some thicc thighed thot walking around like a retarded whore

>exercising is vanity
Fuck off fatty.

>the stacy stride

why the fuck would you be doing this in Disneyland

>Asian American Girl

fucking hell no wonder she a spineless self hating idiot

I mean, if you're going to spend a large amount of time standing still in a queue why shouldn't you do something productive instead of doing nothing? I try to run as much as possible. I get strange looks from normies who are accustomed to walking everywhere, but the jokes on them because I get to my destinations ten times as fast.

yeah but she should be doing this at home or somewhere more appropriate
not in literal kiddie land

who is this semen demon

degenerate

moar!

This is the most autistic thing I've read all day, do you throw your arms behind yourself too?

kek

a cute asian fit girl is somehow degenerate
go back to po.. oh wait

I don't really care honestly, why shouldn't she do this while waiting in line, is there something better to do?

>"i run 25 mph"
You're a lying retard.

Women will do literally anything for attention

I don't understand. Why is she doing that?

Checked.

What the fuck kind of autism is this and why am I really disappointed in my dick?

because shes putting her ass on display to children

is this like a half ass duck walk?

that's why. not enough people to look at her in the gym she needs somewhere more public

Don't understand what's happening but I like it.

I fucking knew she was a gook before i opened this webm.

>yes mom i will run to school today no need for bus

>bukowski

and thats exactly why she shouldnt be doing it

You know children go to the beach and parks too right? And people work out and are almost completely naked these places. In our country girls have their tits out in public all the time, how about being a bit patriotic and enjoying attractive girls in public?

HHNNNNNNNGG

THICC gooks are literally GOAT

>he considers women to be more than just a living fleshlight
look at this virgin and laugh at him.

more! cough up thot_walk 3

>DUDE ASS LMAO
burn the whore and white knights

>asian
they're getting restless trying to compete with females from other races

how about going back to saudi arabia

That's a Bertrand Russell quote.

putting your dick in someone else's fleshlight

Now that's autism

Are you retarded? You're the one who is against women in public, you're the literal definition of a Islamist who can't handle seeing attractive women in public. Please fuck off out my country and let me have my culture in peace.

>he thinks he'll find a virgin as a 30 year old wizard

>In our country girls have their tits out in public all the time
stop me from immigrating now

BBRRAAAPPP

BBRRROOOPPP

BBBRRTTT

BBBRRRROOOPPP

BBBRRAAAPP

PPPOOORRPP

BBBRTTT

BBRRAAAPPP

instagram.com/p/BSfFIqDFBto/

Do you also put your arms behind your body when you run?
Like a ninja?

"dude why wont you let my future daughter have a gangbang in the ballroom in peace you bigot"
nice culture dude

lul

I thought that was her underwear at first

Bukowski is a fucking alcoholic degenerate and his poetry especially is dogshit.

>I would just stare at her liek

would sniff

user I WASNT GONNA DO IT TODAY
MY PINKIE IS GONNA FALL OFF
FUCK YOU user FUCK YOU
I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW

>That face

JUST

This. OP and everyone trying to criticize her are all fat, ugly, irrelevant cunts. Either too afraid to excersise or too weak not to have a delicate ego. Beta pussies

if this was a white girl. All the white supremicists here would be crying about how all white girls are degenerate sluts.

But since so many of them are actually also weeboos, they're all mysteriously so silent when it comes to this video.

Why? Because it goes against their notion that all asian women are subservient, innocent geishas.

Get real already. All women are the same.

>why shouldn't you do something productive instead of doing nothing
She's only doing it to lure white men to their deaths.

It's basically like a mermaid practicing singing.

BRAAAAAAAAP
BRAAAAAAAAP
BRAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
BRAP
BRAP
BRAAAAPPFPFSFSSFLSLS

The fuck are you talking about? There's plenty of people calling her a thot.

>exercising in public streets
Why tho?

This is something Dwight Schrute would say

Terrible face

Even with the eye widening surgery

Nice gook detection skills!
I bet your under 16yr old detection skills are better.

It sucks that she puts so much work into her fitness but will always have the ugly face and manly shoulders of a hmongloid

Are you so much of a virgin that you can't handle the idea of attractive women without thinking about sex. Fuck you're pretty primitive Muhammed. Are you the one groping women at festivals all the time? Did they ban you from Roskilde because you couldn't keep your dick away or think about gang banging every time you saw tits in public.

instagram.com/p/BWcpmBShyT9/?taken-by=christiemcfit

Shes with a latino

BRRAAAAAAAP

Poor kids, God knows what sort of dysfunctional behaviors will manifest in them.

>ad hominem

>hypocrisy
>no selfawareness

Her ass is mediocre at best, should probably work on the butt of another 6 months before she tries to do the instawhore thing, especially with that face.

they will try to rip out another persons heart while commiting sodoku at the same time

>being so insecure about his penis size
lmaoooooooooo

It is when you're doing it in front of a bunch of people. This isn't like running, shes legit doing exercises that could be done from home.

I hate life

Exercising is good for you and she's got the assets to show off, but can't that cunt wait until she's in the gym, park or anywhere else where she's not surrounded by people trying to cue?

Oh god I used to do this. So much cringe in my teenage years. I'm not letting my kids get away with being so fucking awkward.

WHATEVER IT TAKES
GOTTA KEEP THAT PUMP GOING ALL DAY GODDAMMIT

>5/10 has 50k followers

wtf man.

That's not vanity. That's autism.

all that effort and her butt isn't even that good. she can't compete with naturally estrogenic mulatta goddesses

Don't be so prude Erik.

Why is it doing it?

F

Christ

What kind of woman needs to walk around topless anyway? An attention seeking whore, that's what.

>using rubber band when you train
>ever

poor kids. I'm glad I didn't have to grow up with shit like this.

>tfw no braphog slampig mulatto gf

Reminder: this is what female autism looks like

>this is a 10/10 asian in america

My sides

wtf where's this ? Looks just like the "baile funk" here in Brasil
>except the women have no ass

It's called exercise you fat piece of shit.

>can't handle the idea of attractive women without thinking about sex
We're biologically programmed to do that, you retard. What am I meant to think about when I see an attractive woman? Algebra?

Run it over with a dodge.

>wearing cutoffs that are so short that its edges hug around the crack of her ass while practically revealing nothing

i can see why she works out so desperately, but nothing can save her from her genes.

>all women are the same

THIS

They will all conform to the ideas of the most powerful men in society despite their obvious moral failures.

BRAP posters make my day