Madison Grant said the U.S should Sterilize the "Poor and Mongrels"

As someone who just found out that my great great grandfather became poor in the great depression this makes me so mad. Why do the rich elites hate the proletariet like us and want us dead? I mean I get they are super privileged but why do they hate us so much? Why do the elites dislike us?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvxPnOljj2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMD2vUErcYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fear

fuck off, filthy commie.
if you weren't a fuckiny nigger you would be smart and find a way to get rich.
your pic related

they know that the poor can revolt against them

I am rich, well my dad is but im inheriting his stuff. But my great GRANDFATHER was poor and according to Grant that means i got poor genes.

>But my great GRANDFATHER was poor and according to Grant that means i got poor genes.
congratulations
you now know why eugenics is bullshit

Poor people should die. That's how natural selection works and humanity advances. If we let them live, they and their descendants become a burden on the rest of society.

I understand the idea of eugenics of sterlizing people with genetic or terrible diseases so they can't have deformed kids. I mean Canada and Sweden were doing that until 1980 but this idea that your social status is determined by your genes is silly

People has been accused of much worst and they survived and thrieved.

The whole point it's to remember that the elites can only control aspects of the world, not all of it.

How are they a burden? They are the ones who built the high-ways, the railroads, the skyscrapers of new york, they built the cities and grow the food.

>I understand the idea of eugenics of sterlizing people with genetic or terrible diseases so they can't have deformed kids.
eugenics went a lot further than that
look up the Progressive Era

The elites sound like scum.

I'm looking up that right now. It's really messed up, they think people are genetically pre-determined to be certain jobs. It's like Brave New World.

Why do commies continually strawman people that have been dead for more than 50 years?
Are you too much of a coward to strawman against ideologies that will actually fight back when you accuse them?
Really you're just searching for a witch to burn because you weren't granted everything on a silver platter

If you are doing any of that stuff you aren't going to starve. It's the welfare class that needs to go.

How is it a strawman, it's literally in his own words in his book "passing of the great race" you fucking idiot. I don't need to argue against anyone now a days since no one argues what Grant argues.

Well from what I know my grandfathers stores all went bankrupt and he had to move in with his wifes parents, he got a super low wage drop which could only afford food and not even rent. He pretty much had to mooch off others to survive until FDR's New Deal

Also many welfare people do have jobs as well, or many just can't find a job.

They have old beliefs that can be used as justification for everything.

Regardless you as the rest of your community are responsible for the way you see each other, only when you no longer recognize the members of your community you fall into generalizations, the line for that it's around the 500 individuals.

Offering free abortion, contraception, sterilization, and UID implants is good enough.
Other than that, the poor and mongrels could be offered free access to brain boosting genius sperm. That way, their offspring could be smarter.

Except it's the poor who are intelligent, the rich elites are stupid as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LMD2vUErcYU

>How is it a strawman
>I don't need to argue against anyone now a days since no one argues what Grant argues.

Strawman is when you misrepresent the argument, im quoting his book. No one now a days argues anything as Silly as what grant argues.

>Why do the rich elites hate the proletariet like us and want us dead?
>Strawman is when you misrepresent the argument

Madison Grant literally argued for sterlizing the poor. If he got his way I wouldn't exist, i'd be dead.

>I mean I get they are super privileged but why do they hate us so much? Why do the elites dislike us?
>Why do commies continually strawman people that have been dead for more than 50 years?
>How is it a strawman
I don't need to argue against anyone now a days since no one argues what Grant argues.
>Strawman is when you misrepresent the argument
>No one now a days argues anything as Silly as what grant argues.
>Madison Grant literally argued for sterlizing the poor.
Your argument does not follow even when you strawman an opinion which you admit is irrelevant to modern rich people.
I didn't honestly think I'd need to spell it out for you any more than I already did but you lefties always manage to surprise me with how unintelligent you are.

You're very unintelligent, i honestly think you're mentally retarded.

Overpopulation it's an issue, and the poor don't want to be held accountable for it.

Rich classes has less and less kids every year.

>overpopulation
false

Are you actually 12 with the no u are shit?
if you're going to use anecdote as the basis of your argument you should at least pick one that pertains to living persons rather than relying on saying that because one dead person said something that means every living person in their relative income bracket holds the same opinion.

Well maybe you should do something other than greentext shitty points.

It is, cities aren't accidents, they are the way we organize in order to do shit and our shit it's overpopulated.

thats proof overpopulation isn't a problem./

It is because people don't realize it's overpopulated and by the time they do they can't leave.