Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtu.be/DTjtTD0BY
youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No she's unhinged.

Yep. She's a little too hard on people trying to build an audience, but she's good. Very honest and quite brilliant.

SAGE AND DEPORT E-CELEB SHILL THREADS
>SAGE AND DEPORT E-CELEB SHILL THREADS
>SAGE AND DEPORT E-CELEB SHILL THREADS SAGE AND DEPORT E-CELEB SHILL THREADS

please stop spamming her

She's kind of hot but I think she's lost her marbles.

Also you should visit! renegadetribune.com

spherecuck jews btfo by aryan wisdom

Watched two of her vids ... she's insane.

tree mesa deniers mentally raped by aryan shecock

Does she have a Patreon to donate to yet?? Can she put the Patreon link on the front page of her site?

>I don't understand/fully interpret what she's saying, must be insane!
T. Everyone ever when someone had new information

Isn't this that girl who thinks the Earth is flat?

She is absolutely insane. She thinks that everyone who doesn't agree with her 100% is a jew and controlled opposition. In addition to that she thinks that the earth is flat.

She is a burden to our movement and I would not mind if she would disappear from the internet altogether.

Can I get a rundown on this chick? As soon as I discovered her YouTube her channel was deleted the next day

There are no "redpilled" girls, just women seeing a space in which men are the majority and seeing that they can make money out of it.

>>married to white man
She refused to take his last name and they have an open marriage. They believe monogamy and patriarchy were invented by the jews and Norse pagans were feminists.
>white child
The kid isn't Kyle's, it's by some black guy from her failed pop star career.

She's a feminist.

No feminists allowed. She's also a coal burning jew.

She's ok. At least she hasn't slept with niggers and Pakis like Lauren Southern and Tara McCarthy have.

Nope. She's just nuts. Not even freaky good in bed nuts. She's stick magnets up her arse to defeat the jew rays nuts.

She has a niglet.

Isn't she that flat earthher living with two niggers? Yeah, based as fuck.

>At least she hasn't slept with niggers and Pakis
She shares a home with two of them. Do you think they are playing cheekers and sleep in separate rooms?

>is a feminist
>is verifiably insane

You were here yesterday with this shit Sinead/Kyle, again fuck off.

She isnt worth any healthy mans time. Someone post the video of her screaming like a crazy borderline personality disorder womyn

>They believe monogamy and patriarchy were invented by the jews and Norse pagans were feminists
if you consider early Christians as jews then this is 100% true.

Christianity ended Pagan sex festivals, rituals, orgies, and general degeneracy.
It created the idea that one man for one woman was right, and that women weren't as capable as men.
As well as instilled in society that orgies/promiscuity are degenerate.

Nordic/Celtic Europeans literally worshiped FEMALE gods and believed in dumb shit like magic and monsters. Women were allowed to become high ranking tribal members.
Meanwhile Christianity mandated that only men could be Priests, Popes, Clergy and the best women could hope for was to be pure servants(nuns)
IE: duh Patriarchy

If you have conservative values then you aren't Pagan. Because everything about modern Western conservatism is based on Christian morality.

>best friends are all niggers
>shes totally a redpilled white nationalist, guise!
t. stormcuck

>It created the idea that one man for one woman was right, and that women weren't as capable as men.
Complete bullshit.

>Veganism

LOL

Ancient Nords were feminists?!? Sheeit...the Viking axe was created primarily to keep their woman in their place.

Ancient Nords already realized that their own woman were their greatest enemy.

Wow that picture is so fucking retarded

lol utter bullshit, im not even a pagan and i know that's crap. Indo-European societies were ALL patriarchal before christianity. Nordic paganism is just one type of indo-european religion, Romans hated sexual liberality.

ever notice how the people who disparage and undermine sinead are the childless alt-right "thought leaders" who are DEFINITELY not feds or controlled opposition, no siree bob.

This, desu. Desert ideologies need to gtfo. There is a reason why northern European countries are all represented by women in myth. Mother Svea, Germania, Lady Brittania, etc. This is what separates us from everyone else.

>people in this thread haven't taken the Oera Linda pill.

Nice argument.

this was debunked. she's obviously making some people very nervous and insecure to be the target of a long-running disinfo campaign. I don't even follow her and I can tell the opposition to her coming from so-called right wing people is manufactured.

You forgot to add
>is extremely unhinged and psychotic
>a feminist
>pro-open borders
>encourages domestic terrorism
>has a mulatto child
And also read this post That thread got autosaged or something. Mods implemented a keyword filter? Good. Theyre actually doing SOMETHING

Hi Sinead. Why do you spend so much time with that "artistic" nigger?

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0

A feminist who spends 90 percent of her time to attack other people on the right. In other words, a Fed.

She meant this

Let's unpack that, sweetie.

>Tara McCarthy
self-admitted mongrel jewess

>Lauren Southern
lukewarm

>Spencer
aside from being a closet queen, supports Russia, which is part of the psyop made to think that Russia is the anti-globalist side.

I don't agree with Renegade on everything, but it is clear that the "alt-right", or the "movement" is pozzed.

they look like the kind of people who would drug you if you took a drink at their house

>vegan
>healthy
That's why these retards have to take a Cocktail mix of pills to get proteins pr whatever

>vegan
>flat earther
>only punches right
>pagan

I enjoyed it when she cucked beardson. Not really watched her much other than that.

She is pretty much /our girl/ though.

Where did you get this shit history?
They were Not matriarchal societies and the genders weren't equals. Fucking stop lying!

Vegan is far from healthy and no way in hell she'd survive rural lifestyle without health supplements.

The only faggot with brain on 4chinz

This is Sinead in Charlottesville, showing her true colours.
>whatever gets those shekels rolling

Only a ReneGay could be dumb enough to hope that a feminist would ever become popular on Sup Forums

There's literally nothing wrong with being pagan (pic related).

But everything else you said was correct.

She just critiques everyone and does nothing constructive, "look how pure I am".

She is frustrated. She wants a real man that will smack her around. typical red head

Not with that man-jaw!

GTFO with your Cuck ideologies. All European countries took wimin for what they are. If "liberated" wimin are destructive today what makes you think they weren't destructive back then?

Common sense tells us that all European cultures were White Sharia cultures.

Cuck revisionism instigated either by sluts or Jews.

>only punches right
THIS

lol wtf

>and believed in dumb shit like magic and monsters
Why were witches burned again?

seriously need TLDR on this video lmfao. I'm laughing my ass off.

From what I can see, she's off her fucking nut.

That means she's awesome in my book. If you DON'T come off as batshit, in this world, it means you don't think and have no guts.

Not saying she's right or wrong. Just awesome.

Women are herd animals and celebrities are lead-cows. At least she's not a degenerate, pink-haired whore.

Omggg is that Kenny? She's a trans woman. I loved her when she was a man. Now she's a girl and I DONT WANT THAT!!! How you Nazis falling in love with a trans lmaoo seeeing it our way now!

This is something I can't really understand with POL. As a proud jew myself I see a lot of unjustified hate being thrown towards my kind under some dubious claims that Jews control the world or some shit.

Most of you guys hate us more than Africans or Muslims but unlike them, my people are productive members of society.

So what gives?

She's a little /too/ resistant to blue-pilling, and doesn't buy the reigning Spherical Earth narrative. Associating with her would make us look bad.

You are undeniably creative but you use the "Ultra-nationalism for us and Internationalism for everyone else" as a form of parasitism. And now your leadership (the Illuminatis) are going all in with this method and the first and most important target are we Whites because we are your only obstacle for World domination.

I feel sorry for rats but we got to get ride of them. Same thing for you Jews.

>>is extremely unhinged and psychotic
>>a feminist
>>has a mulatto child

Renegade/Firestarter media seem to be divide & conquer shills. They always push conflict and attack pro-white or any right-winger with any popularity. They are right at times and Kyle is the most reasonable.

shes clearly crazy but thats why i find her entertaining

>our
as if LGBs like transies

The earth is flat for all practical purposes. There are very few people who have to consider the curvature of the earth.

youtu.be/DTjtTD0BY
youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0

There are no "redpilled" men, just men seeing a space in which men are the majority and seeing that they can make money out of it.

She has brown eyes, she's not as white as you think she is.

Also; she keeps punching right, accusing other far-right redpillers of being controlled opposition for criticising women. She's a feminist. Women are the most susceptible to cultural marxism because of their lower IQs and inherent innate jealousy of men. She proves this.

And wtf is up with her believing the flat earth theory? I thought she was smart. That theory was (((propagated))) to make right-wingers look stupid.

That's clearly not her gtfo
>inb4 I get called a Sinhead shill
I'm not, and I agree with a lot of the arguments against her. However, she does raise a few valid points in her takedown videos. Such as the counter.fund kikery.

Is this you, Sinead?

kek I could imagine her writing that
>MUH STRONK WHITE WYMYNZ

>pagan vegan
Does she fuck the kid too? Why do you cringing faggots seek out new boots to lick?

Flat earth too? This gets worse/better (delete as appropriate).
OP is a faggot too, FWIW