Are burger parties legal in other parts of the world? Asking for a friend

Are burger parties legal in other parts of the world? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3opRTD6nHWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I been in a couple, is cool.

Not really healthy tough.

>I've eaten in lavish, expensive restaurants. I've enjoyed various ethnic foods from around the world. I've dined in the priciest steak houses, etc.

Nothing compares to a good burger. Nothing. So gd delicious.

>Nothing compares to a good burger.
Yes, but what IS a burger is the real question.

I'm intrigued, but I have a feeling we're not talking about ground beef patties with buns.

What the fuck is a burger party

not over here, no

Are you asking.... What-A-Burger?

some great acts there. Cactus were bad ass.

Strictly forbidden by law and the minister of health enforcement, up to 2 years of jail but if you don't have a criminal record you can avoid going behind bars and will probably end doing some community service on a local gym.

Gf wants to go with me to a burger party this sunday but her ex is there.

You need a license to hold one over here. Planning permission could take a couple of months.
Unlicensed burgers can be confiscated by the police. I heard of one guy who had a workshop in his shed where he made bootleg burgers. Ended up facing a ten year stretch.

>mfw I see a plebeian eating a burger with a knife and fork

Theres no way you could get a license for that many calories

you have to be licensed in CPR to get a govt. permission

Don't believe the hype. I've eaten plenty of burgers and no police have ever come to my door. They only get you if your neighbours snitch on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3opRTD6nHWg

i saw a burger in newspaper.
picture was in black and white but it still looked tasty.

Should have shot a huge load at it. Yes.

What do you usually end up paying in your area to get a burger party approved? I've heard some pretty varying amounts before. $75 minimum here, of course it scales up depending on how many patties you're talking.

>local gym

>Fag doesnt have a burger party at least once a month
why live?

I"ve been to the Atelier, a two star bistrot style restaurant by Robuchon in Paris. Every famous people goes to eat there (lastly Neymar) and it's crazy expensive but still worth it.

They do have a burger on the menu. Because people like you exist. Every cook there admit it's the worst thing on the menu but tasteless people are everywhere.

What kind of a degenerate are you, user?

Of course this parties are strictly forbidden.

No, but I hear pizza parties are legal everywhere if you have the right (((connections)))