Why don't you have a white gf user?

Why don't you have a white gf user?

east asian women raised in asia are better.

>no gf
>no white american family

this is why whites are going to be a minority

why is the nazi a geisha

I do. She descends from my family's rival clan in Scotland.

She also thinks we should gas the jews.

i don't trust women

No white people here

Autism

That's a really good cosplay

I did, but she cheated on me with her ex.

White women have been successfully brainwashed into throwing away their genetic culture and instead sucking Jamal's cock and raising a half-breed child.

Thanks for playing.

Because I'm not human.

Because I have a white wife, and three white children. What are you doing, faggot?

girls are complicated

Apache attack helicopter?

I do, she's Irish/Norwegian and doesn't care about the JQ. She cares about the Jewish answer.

I had a gf and I fucked loved that broad but she was a fucking annoying bitch,we broke up and then I started dated another girl...I liked but I still had liked the other bitch more and when I got the chance I broke up wth the girl and got together with the annoying bitch and ofc we broke up som months later,I had a girl that was crazy for me and I had to throw it all away for a fucking bitch that was only good at pissing me off,what wrong with me?

Write a novela and sell it to TVI.

Kate>Chloe

Anyone who disagrees is a degenerate

That would work,the girl I dumped even got preggers and shit

tfw weeb dating a nerdy average looking girl who we both share the same hobbies

for all you loveless anons who i hope are at least also average looking and above. Why not just find a nerdy looking average girl? stop pointless hoping that 8-10 staceys will come to you one day.

How do I get a gf? It seems girls just care about money and attention

No te quedes con una chica, queda te con un coño.

I did, saved her from a pretty fucked up situation too. We were best friends as kids, but quit talking when I moved (this was also when things started going to shit for her).

Anyway, I moved back years later and reconnected. We started talking, tried to work through her issues, and it was a total pain in the ass. All the effort was wasted in the end, turns out helping her was to the detriment of the whole town. Something about a bullshit butterfly effect.

Wowsers.

Photos like this make me almost tear up.

I'm a freakish Italian/German/Slavic hybrid, I don't deserve a gf at all. I'm also still not a man enough to get one.

Girls are stupid

>Implying I'm only looking for Stacy
I don't know what to tell you, girls just don't like me.

I tried that and all I could get where landwhales. So I just gave up.

It was hard for me to accept that I was ugly

This

Where I live all the white women just want to go to the club, talk shit about white men and then expect us to marry them after taking miles of small arab cock. To hell with them, I had a great time in Japan, can't wait to go back.

fug, forgot about that meme name from last night

because asians are way easier and more loyal

me, and my people in general love whores, but never wife them, and western women are all whores, including your mother

Is that picture supposed to make me like Asians more? I would avoid her because it's apparent she hates her own race.

max ftw. kate is a sadsack and Max dropped redpills on Chloe's greasy skull multiple times and was emotionally stable.

Because 50% of them cheat.

Related