Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUZ

KANGZ

0:26 seconds

Fuck this.

OPERATION: DIVERSITY

hey Sup Forums we have all seen the massive and obvious historic revisionism going on, we need to divide those that preach it.

Examples:
Games such as Battlefield one, the new Call of duty, the new assasin's creed

Movie shows/even documentaries about the history such as: Dr. Who, Game of thrones (supposed fiction but oddly representative of Medieval Europe), History channel documentaries, Discovery Channel.

Our own history books/media: No more mention of whites ever being slaves or abolishing it before others, no mention of Hitlers love of islam or the approx 70k African soldiers and 400k Arabic muslims, 500k Balkan muslims. No mentions of Jewish influence in the development of basically every political and religious ideology. No mentions of genocides against whites (Moor invasion of Spain, Barbar slave trade, 1100 years of islamic expansion and agression, Byzantinium and Constantinople, The famines in Russia/Ukraine that were artificially created and killed 15 million), communism and America's hatred for communism not just geopolitics but genuine hate.

We need to analyze their goal wich is obvious.
1. Remove white identity
2. Remove the feelings of inferiority felt by less fortunate races.

Now the dividing part:
Why are holocaust victims still always depicted "White" in movies and docs, we need diversity in those roles so these comnunities get more income equality.

Also, we could let Commies become aware of just how many of the 1% are jewish and make them address some jewish dem about it, Bernie is so cucked he might genuinly redpill for us.

Thank you, this really makes me hate humanity even more. I think austria born politicians should go back in power in germany, this one particular fellow had a pretty good run. He even almost got rid of communism! That is something that even the americans can't do today!

1. There were African Roman Legionaire

2. This is 100% okay considering all the whitewashing you did in media and history prior to this decade

As long as its tokenish and/or explicitly referred to as African drawn men I wouldn't care. Roman did have black soldiers around, they were just rare especially as north as brittania.

Toothpaste is right.
We need diversity of Nazi guards and Auswitz prisoners.

We also need to make sure Jewish over-representation in media jobs is highlighted.

yes but just auxiliary? not actual legionaries

ROMUNZ

Can't watch this in Burgerland.

change the "tube" in youtube to "pak", thank me later

Gibs to Caesar dat wut iz Caesars.

W E W U Z R O M A N G Z
E

W
U
Z

R
O
M
A
N
G
Z

I'm black too

Neat, thanks.

POL: One black legionaire=WHITE GENOCIDE!!1!! Chill for fuck sake. If the patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire can be black so can one soldier in the armies of Rome.

the romans were about as much black as they were white, the were olive/brown skinned meds you autists, KANGZ tier whiteys

Whitewashing? As in being accurate that shitskins were bystanders in the foundation of civilization and contributed fuck all in the big picture? That whitewashing?

Contradictory, get your shits together.

WE

Hope he breeds with a Celt xxx

that surprises you?
ave kangz n shiit

Nothing about that is contradictory retardo

I assume this has to be bait, but I'll bite:

>1. There were African Roman Legionaire
Source? As in Sub-Saharan? Doubt. And if, they weren't used outside of Northern-Africa.

>2. This is 100% okay considering all the whitewashing you did in media and history prior to this decade
White majority countries make movies for their own population portraying the heroes and main characters as white to apply more to the white audience? Come back when Kongolese film industry start portraying their ancient Kangz as white.

The only blacks in the Roman Empire were the black slaves taken from Africa

If there was black legionnaires you wouldn't have to say it's justice to blackwash history.

bit contradictory m8 ?

anyway, you've missed the point - its completely unnecessary, the Romans were mostly from Southern Europe so represent them that way

never heard of this, looks kinda cool

also the Roman Empire wasn't a white supremacist empire, especially later on, The Roman Army was made up of a lot of non-'roman' auxiliaries, from germanic whites to black africans.
Literally nothing to get angry about, kys.

Sup Forumsacks believe Jesus was white so I'm honestly not surprised this thread exists.

Why always West African coonz? There are twice as many Indians/Pakis in the UK as there are blacks. Why the fetishization of the BBC so much?

are you just trolling or actually that retarded?
he is wearing the lorica segmentata, which means by definition he can't be a fucking auxiliary because it was only worn by legionaries

This. These fucks see what black dude and lose their shit for no reason.

we wuz kangz n sheit nigga

>black africans
Not in Britain. Besides, black legionaires were Ethiopians, not Bantous, they appeared centuries later and never went so far.

If this were true, would not "black Romans" have neanderthal dna?

Das raite we ave olveiz been black kangz ma nigga

at least some of them

Why are Bongs so obsessed with Rome
How many movies and tv shows have they made about it?

There's no black populations on this map.

Two wrongs dont make a right. Also,

>youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

the new assassins creed isn't blackwashing you dumb kanker, the egyptians were actually caramel colored people, although they werent coons

left to right is;
4 Libyans
a Nubian
an asiatic (levant)
and an Egyptian

how many have they blackwashed?

Why do they always feel like they have to put shitty music in these traielrs.

Well now in 2017 there is...

Why does anyone deny that some Romans would have been black? The Roman empire was a melting pot and people ended up all over the place. As far as we can tell they made no big deal about race just as they didn't about sexuality. Near where i live thwere was a unit of men from the river Tigris in what is now Iraq who supplied Roman Army units stationed on Hadrian's Wall. Guys came from Syria, Spain, Germany, North Africa, wherever. SJWs are actually right on this one.

Their Aristocracy thinks they are somehow the successors to the Roman Empire.

Last time I visited Paris there was no lack of black.

>Source? As in Sub-Saharan? Doubt.
Rome literally had legionaires from everywhere in their empire. Military service was a method for barbarians in conquered provinces to become Roman citizens.

>And if, they weren't used outside of Northern-Africa.
They frequently shipped their soldiers to places far from where they were from, probably to avoid conflicting loyalties.

To be clear, I'm not denying that there's been massive retarded diversity pushes in media that wind up being completely ahistoric, but this simply isn't one of those cases.

Think we see ourselves in them to some extent. Anyway, Hollywood always cast English actors as Romans until recently. In The Eagle they were played by yanks which was clearly a commentary on the US today and its imperial overstretch.

It is blackwashing when you try to portray a era which had almost no blacks as african.

They were overwhelming minorities in what was essentially a greek-dominated area.

Subsaharan Africa was seperated by something known as the Sahara Desert, and the Roman Empire only owned coastal areas of North Africa (which had pheonicians, which most certainely weren't black)

This is bait, but
>Sub-Saharan Africans
>legionaries
More like auxiliaries you dumb fuck.

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

Phagót
There were never actual niggers

While the Romans did not occupy black African lands there would have been a lot of movement of people around the periphery, Blacks would be far from unknown and there was no particular colour bar. If a Gaul or Syrian could make it in the Roman Empire and become Romanised so could a Nubian.

>The Roman empire was a melting pot and people ended up all over the place.
No. Black people were very few in the whole empire, and people rarely travelled, it was not a melting pot.

BBC is really pushing this shit. First to kids. now doctor fag

>that fucking vice piece.

It's like they deliberately sent the most effeminate, cuck looking white guy they could find just to make the comparison as crazy as possible

actually there were mercenaries hired from sudan, but werent allowed to go freely to the empire, egyptians called themselves black people because south africans weren't consider people or humans at that time.

That's almost as ridiculous as pushing this slide garbage instead of

THIS ----->

Source that they had Sub-Saharan legionaires. It's highly unlikely not only because of geography, but I do also doubt they would use Sub-Saharans in any legion because of racism. I'm 100% sure that even if the Romans looked down upon Germanics, they would absolutely despise Sub-Saharans.

>They frequently shipped their soldiers to places far from where they were from, probably to avoid conflicting loyalties.
Source that they shipped Sub-Saharans over to Britain. Source on even some credible speculation that they did - there is none.

You honestly believed there were Sub-Saharans in Britian during the Roman rule?

Rome ruled Britain for near 400 years. It played a large part in shaping its culture and spreading Chritianity across Europe.
I think a lot of historians are Romophiles tho. Like they've read the roman accounts of how they brought civilisation to the savages and just taken it as read.

>walking around the public gardens of Roma heading to the forum to attend a congregation of the plebs, get assaulted by JAEQVNVS TVRONVS

>whites spend hundreds of years genociding blacks in africa and taking all their resources
>they get assblasted when theres a black roman soldier (which there were)

Source

And source that they were in Britain

Blacks have killed far more blacks than whites ever did.

no such thing as a non-roman legionaire.
they used lots of celtic, germanic, thrakic etc.auxialiary troops though. possible that they had negro auxiliaries in north africa.

>It's highly unlikely not only because of geography, but I do also doubt they would use Sub-Saharans in any legion because of racism
Romans used foreigner auxilary units extensively in army (numidian cavalry etc.). So it isn't far fetched to say that some non-european auxilaries might have been in Britain. Not legionnaires of course.

I don't think Romans were in fact racist. They were xenophobic sure, but would they regard sub-saharans less than other "barbarians"? I don't think so.

>which there were
Not at this place and at this time, and not subsaharan blacks.

They removed it in Burgerland because all the WE posters.

>blacks butthurt that we used resources they never comprehended were useful
also blacks
>we wuz aintshint egipchians an shied we build da pieramids an shied

There's documentaty evidence that a unit in Northern England came from Mesopotamia. The Ninth Legion that got BTFO when they marched byond the wall was the Ninth Hispana - Spanish. German troops swam over the river Thames in full armour to ambush the Britons during Caesaer's invasion of Britian. A lot of people moved around a lot. Especially soldiers and merchants.

Why would we kill our biggest associates on the slavery biz? The tribes sold their fellow blacks cheap.

Also, South Africa, desu.

>numidian cavalry
Berbers. Not Sub-Saharan.

>so it isn't far fetched to say that some non-european auxilaries might have been in Britain.
HUGE difference between Berbers and Sub-Saharan Africans. It's far fetch to claim that there were one single Sub-Saharan African in Britian as a soldier.

>I don't think Romans were in fact racist.
>They were xenophobic sure, but would they regard sub-saharans less than other "barbarians"? I don't think so.
Of course they would. It would be obvious to them that 95% of the Sub-Saharans were incredibly dumb aswell as looking very different from themselves. It's natural to be racist, why wouldn't the Romans be?

Unless someone provides me with a source that there were black (sub-saharan) soldiers in Britian, there weren't any. It's not likely no matter how much you liberal history teacher wants it to be true.

There was a barber legion at adrian's wall. I think that's the only one known tho.
They liked using soldiers from different areas so they weren't loyal to the locals.

>Mesopotamia
>Sub-Saharan Africa

>Spain
>Sub-Saharan Africa

>Germany
>Sub-Saharan Africa

>Berbers
>Sub-Saharan Africa

Exactly.

Exactly what?

The claim is that there were Sub-Saharans Legionaires in Britian. Which didn't exist, probably nowhere. Another claim is that there were Sub-Saharan soldiers at all in Britian, which is HIGHLY unlikely and far-fetched.

Do you divide humanity into "White" and "minority"? Simply "not white" isn't the same as sub-Saharan Africans at all.

Berbers never went south of the Sahara. They are north Africans.

every 60 seconds in africa, a minute passes
this needs to be stopped

NOS

ERAMUS

REGES

Niggimus Noggimus

I imagine that this will worsen relations with italy.

Are you Berber? If you are, what do you feel about liberals lumping you together with Sub-Saharans?

Julius Obongo

WE WUZ ROMUNS N SHHHHIIIEEEETTT

>Of course they would. It would be obvious to them that 95% of the Sub-Saharans were incredibly dumb aswell as looking very different from themselves. It's natural to be racist, why wouldn't the Romans be?
They held all non-Romans as vastly inferior to themselves but yet they still used them in army as auxilaries, so I don't think it would be a problem.
>It's far fetch to claim that there were one single Sub-Saharan African in Britian as a soldier.
Yes, but it's still possible some nubians in let's say mostly egyptian auxilary might have existed and Romans did have a tendency to move their auxilaries far from home. It's highly unlikely but not completely impossible. I doubt there's any actual proof though, so outside of speculation nobody can claim it happened.

lol @ the uk

what a fucking shit hole

>no one outside of cuckistan can view this video
lmao Big black cock BBC is so embarrassed by what they're doing that they don't want the whole world making fun of them lmao

UKucks, why the hell do you let your state broadcaster get away with this shit?

The YouTube comments are pretty Sup Forums and Sup Forums

It's on Sky, a commercial broadcaster.

>Are you Berber?
lol, there must be very few Berbers in France.

>there must be very few Berbers in France.
How? Half of your population is algerian.

>They held all non-Romans as vastly inferior to themselves
False. Culturally, yes. Racially I am 100% certain they valued Sub-Saharans far below anyone else like every human on this planet did until we met Abbos.

>Yes, but it's still possible
That's not the point here. It's possible that there was a blonde blue eyed Kang in Kongo too. Likely? No.

Portraying a Roman Legionaire in a "historical" TV-series or whatever this shit is, is just wrong. It's unhistorical and ideologically motivated. Just like when they had a fucking Chinese woman in "Vikings". Of course it is possible, but it's very unlikely, and unless there actually is an historic example, it's unhistorical.