youtube.com/watch?v=C4YYqaCeNvU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8
youtube.com/watch?v=i33DX9Wjd7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sun never set on Empire
>rape alarm now only legal form of defense

I think it's time to put Dad down.

are pencils weapons too?

Or wake us from our paracetamol and tea induced trance like slumber.

They can talk shit about my country being 56% and they are right. We are overrun with garbage but goddamn this is pathetic. I can legally own up to basically anti aircraft weaponry including a flamethrower and full auto Class III crew served weapons as long as I pay the tax stamp where I live. I just can't imagine falling this far as a people when my ancestors used to take no shit. Sad.

>carry a knife and live to pay your ticket
>carry rape whistle get raped to death but no ticket

white people are natural born losers

yeah as long as its sharp and longer than 3 inches

based atkinson

You guys are going to be shanking each other with shattered butt plug shards soon. Utterly pathetic.

>rubber hammer used in woodworking

THANK GOD THE BOBBY'S FOUND THAT! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

we dont shank anybody, its chavs and """"asians"""" who commit the most knife crime/

>sgt

I can only imagine two fat british cops that sound like nick frost, pantomiming a biketire attack to show people how dangerous it is.

Why do you give a fuck if these sub humans want to shank each other. You don't actually make the mistake of living around them I hope.

The fucking state of Britain! Jesus Christ in a manger by the sea. This is worse than any science fiction novel ever written. I hope Cthulhu drags your miserable island under the waves and into the abyss.

>shingle mallet is a weapon
>a butter knife is a weapon
>toys are a weapon
>bicycle tire, radio, gas can, screwdriver,several pipes, a bike lock, a hand sledge, a plastic knife are weapons
s...spork
fishing rod?

ah...the good olde days of British Police (using an image that would put someone in England in prison)

youtube.com/watch?v=C4YYqaCeNvU

PROTEST WITH A BALLOT, BIN THAT MALLET

do the bobbies know you can hurt someone by punching them? Don't end up on a list, open that fist

because it only happens in london and as we all know urban people hate rural people.

Lol the orange tip!

DON'T BE A DORK, BIN THAT SPORK

thats a rubber mallet from harbor freight lol very impressive

>weapon
That's silverware... is 1984 already?

DON'T BE A LOON - BIN THAT SPOON!

Bet she does great anal.

She just looks like an anal slut.

where are they finding these "weapons?"

under rocks?

are people hiding stashes of rubber mallets and butter knives?

do the police search homes? just grab what they see lying around?

what are the protocols and procedures for all of this?

>Send all the basketball americans to the UK
>watch as the cops can't understand why they are getting killed left and right because guns are useless.
>oh wait they already did this

>white people

please don't lump in those anglo scum with us.

God dammit britain

These weapon sweeps sound comfy af just going around picking up litter and posting about how you're saving lives.

To be fair I read a study once where they set up a scenario where trained police officers were faced with an armed suspect wielding a rubber knife.

In it only 1 out of 100 officers were able to bring the man down hand to hand without taking a scratch and I think thirty something of them would have been killed in the process.

Either means our police really really need better hand to hand training or that brits just need firearms.

They are all over weight

>Either means our police really really need better hand to hand training or that brits just need firearms.
it's both. cops used to be tough. now there's a bunch of fatasses and women that couldn't take on a junior high football player

am i allowed to throw the rape alarm at my rapist?

>a fucking rubber mallet

>thirty people killed by a rubber knife
I dread to think what would happen if it had been a real knife

This has to be satire

What does the british police mean by anti social behaviour

A FUCKING RUBBER MALLET

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
U
B
E
R

M
A
L
L
E
T

Pretty sure you need to gape your asshole and they have an Imam come in with a caliper to determine how good of a goy you are.

What does this mean

This is scary is britain the most cucked country right now

paying the tv license

The thing that gets me is that the officers are absolute imbeciles. Like the human garbage that man the mop buckets and dishmachines of our shitty country are intelligent enough to correctly separate weapons from toys, silverware, and other miscellaneous junk. Do these officers who conduct """weapons""" sweeps even have a brain?

>a butter knife to the chest will kill as surely as a bayonet

The business end is only marginally sharper than the handle at best, you're going to really have to put your back into it and have a grip strength like Andre the fucking giant

Were a police state but the police don't go after real criminals

It means dissenters to petty authoritarian policies are being cataloged.

Carry a bag of 20 steel whistles

My favorite is the plastic take away "knife" because that specific model is so goddamn flexable and weak that it barely functions as a spreader let alone able to cut anything, and it has a rounded tip. You couldn't stab a ripe tomato with that thing. LOL. Britbongs need to clean the screen and change the water, cuz whatever you are all smoking is getting too stale. ;) Oh yeah, and the "Killer car Radio" and "Gas Can" (((weapons))) are truely frightening. Niggers in America always be like, "ay yo, I'ma blast you wit deez tunes if ya don't give me yo shit".
"watch out m8! These hands are registered Lethal Weapons!!"
yeah, it's for baby thor, and nord-cucks. LOL.
snitches get stiches. whiners get shiners.
are you fucking kidding me? "anit-social behavior" get a fine?
>no minimum sentencing to the iso-cubes
death-santa is best santa.
>threats about a "school career"
>mandatory participation
>bow down you little shits or you'll get..."a bad report"
hey man, take this seriously, you could really annoy someone with a rubber mallet. for reals.
also: I remember reading somewhere about the great "rubber knife serial killer". That shit's no joke. It's more painful and takes longer to die on account of the blade bending and shit.
"It whatever I SAY it is! Are you questioning this policy!? That's a fine for you then!"
"evaders will pay"
>a TV Licence
>my goddamn sides
after seeing all the muggings and "happenings" in england lately, yeah m8 I'm pretty sure your not watching out for shit except low-hanging fruit and plastic-ware. OH yeah and "killer tires"

>marginally
>butter knife
very appropriate

Do they need licenses to buy hammers?

can someanon post the link to the vid of ISIS using a rubber knife to behead a journalist. I can't seem to find it on google.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8

Man what the fuck is going on in england? Is shit really this bad?

Is that a fucking butter knife?

thanks lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=i33DX9Wjd7E

We gotta sort our own shit first.
After that, I'm all for conquesting the whole EU in a joint U.S. slav pincer attack.
Better that than waiting for the caliphate, will result in less dead whites.

You really shouldn't post that picture, the guy is Polish.

It's quite sad. Also there's plenty of other anti England threads to spam in, contain it to one thread. But I love you Americans, gleeful and happy that white people are being butchered, you are the true Jew gems! May Allah bless you!