Charlottesville Crash Oddities V3 - Who is John Chandler?

Lets talk about this guys. The Maroon van registered to a John Chandler? Is that him sitting in the passenger seat while the lady driving it is getting 'hit' by her own car?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlaspublicrecords.com/name/johnny-r-chandler/charlottesville-va/d716efe2e7?case_details=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After the accident the Dodge was abandoned on Monticello Ave one street over from the address the Maroon Van is registered to at 113 Hartford Ct

Is that a dark grey Dodge Challenger sitting in the driveway of John Chandler's apartment? The address that owns the Maroon Van

THE FUCKING CHANDLERS ARE RELATED TO PIZZA/DNC/ANTIFA.

Remember Rachel Chandler? Clearly a child handler for the elite. Abused at childhood she just accepted it and normalized it.

This fucking Johnny Chandler is the same! Charlottsville falseflag was orchestrated by the same super structure that oversees the child traficking. There must be a GLARING flaw with this Johnny Chandler to whoever has deep pizzagate knowledge.

Here we see the same Black SUV from the dodge photo driving by the accident intersection right as the Maroon van pulls up and waits there for five minutes until the crash happens

Here we have the Dodge getting towed. Tow truck is same as the picture where the car was abandoned. Where the fuck are the cops? Did the tow truck get there before them? What the fuck is going on?

anymore info??

White SUV in reflection

No more info, thats all my autism gives me.

come on anons get in here

License Plate GVF 1111 is strange because his Mom's is GVF 1122. GVF? Government Vehicle Fleet maybe? Seems impossible, but early user pointed out VIN to Charger came from a Toyota dealer in KY. Sequential license plate numbers of this type seems impossible.

live and work in charlottesville, black suburban with tinted windows was parked outside that intersection all week leading up to the rally

t. I walk past that intersection every day on my way to work

was banned for posting this photo last nights thread

>Cville
>last name Chandler

really gets the noggin joggin

That could be good. Nice find. Would make sense.

>wow, and just like that 404

That is a woman in the passenger seat

>gets 404'd
wew

I can drive by after work and take a look

no, it is probably well after

a forensic van parked up in one photo looks like it was the same set as the one with the front end of the tow truck.

Was probably just a troll, ,it went too fast.

Dont get distracted.

He's here

John Chandler, pic related

I'm posting it again. not troll. cap/repost it

right. post link faggot

Tow car
pic from previous thread

Maroon Van driver
from previous thread

different john chandler
here
Johnny Ray Chandler
atlaspublicrecords.com/name/johnny-r-chandler/charlottesville-va/d716efe2e7?case_details=true

I got this from last old thread. Looks like there some weirdo church in cville. Allsoulscville. I dunno what it all means

>atlaspublicrecords.com/name/johnny-r-chandler/charlottesville-va/d716efe2e7?case_details=true
Thanks user. Corrected

bump cause fuck cia niggers

WHERE ARE HIS GLASSES

are those the same anti-seizure glasses hillary wore?

Are you banned?

I think he was trying to post this picture

How does Christine W. Chandler fit in to all of this?

Pro tip: CWC also lives in Charlottesville . . . . . .

What was the post?