ghostbin.com/paste/5hgmg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ia9CZyGCh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2wi8Z0xce3U
youtube.com/watch?v=7oPcFl0LEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nuSfzCBsiz0
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump the bread line...i want my fucking bread cunt

I'll bump your bread line you fucking limey.

Oh high. Fucking islamist. DEUS VULT

I'd rather they take down those videos with Spiderman and Elsa doing copro and gore fetish stuff on Youtube Kids.

Well, they can go too. it's just a general tactic to get rid of the people that keep pushing for these hardcore censoring tools and shit

Bad strategy.

You guys should be amplifying black supremacy videos.

The bigger and louder the voice for black supremacy, the sooner whites will wake up to their identity.

ALLAHU ACKBAR!!
YOUTUBE WILL FALL TONIGHT!

Start with VEVO

bump

Blame it on Antifa ;^)

BUMP

Accelerationism is real & I agree somewhat....but these cunts are annoying & there is plenty of black supremacy around anyway....white people (normies) don't care if blacks hate them:

watch?v=sRB3dOaPiK8
watch?v=gG5AngOz1RE
watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
watch?v=2PbQi3on-qg
watch?v=wKK4rUtKI_Q
watch?v=hRxN3HDRKD4

IN SHALLAH

>.white people (normies) don't care if blacks hate them
That's because white normies already hate niggers. Most even openly admit it. The problem is that they don't realize that niggers want to remove them from the Earth.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. But if you make black supremacy seem big, it will promote a big reaction.

OP's plan is reddit tier. It's 1-D chess. It's the kind of stuff that the left is doing....and the reason they're destroying themselves.

Which is why you blame it on Antifa, trying to make it look like this board did it.

For all you guys know im some BBC/Guardian Journo that isn't even using a VPN that is also a part of Antifa.

I'd prefer that we all did what I said to do, and blame THAT on antifa.

this

lol you must not be that white, car alarms and home security and firearms exist to keep normies safe from niggers. THEY ARE AWARE

You are forgetting that Youtube/Google have picked their side. Why would they take down these videos? We can report all we like, but Youtube is on their side.

Post links to videos for mass reporting here. This lowers the threshold of action required to participate in this, which will attract more people to the cause than just telling people what to do

They have automated systems. If a video gets enough reports it is automatically taken down for review.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuZFhusSePs

Promoting Black Supremacy videos makes them get less awareness.

Jared Taylor has got more views in the last few days than he's had all year because of Limited State.

This is 4D chess user

>Winter is coming.
Cringe. Fucking newfags think the kikes care about this shit.

Bumping and supporting. Take back YouTube!

Ie: what im saying is, dump them & "oh im the victim"

more awareness, highlights the issue and brings these stupid people into day light.

Newfag? I've probably been on the internet since before you were born.

Why don't you just go and fucking become an hero? fucking kid.

Youtube has bots/automated systems. Exploit them

They'll just flag your account as untrustworthy and ignore your reports.

>Review
And they'll get put right back out for the public to see.

ghostbin.com/paste/5hgmg

which is why you use more than one account/IP address.

Not rocket science.

Either way, it increases Goolag's work load, stresses their bot/automatic systems & otherwise generally has potential to disenfranchise us further.

it's win-win either way things play out.

Its a Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey script that will report every youtube video you watch.

ghostbin.com/paste/5hgmg

those videos won't be removed. anything 'Kill Whitey' is rewarded. it's still worth a sock account and exposure on Sup Forums.

It's their network and you have no right to force them to take your shitty videos.

They think niggers only want to steal their shit, not murder them in their sleep.

whats bread lines?

Come on, the fact that Disney isn't stripping all of those videos down en masse should fucking raise some eyebrows. We're talking about a severely litigious company which prizes its intellectual property immensely..

this is pretty good actually. sometimes a good ol direct approach is the best approach. it also means youtube will have a whole lot of stuff logged and in their systems when they inevitably go to court one day. cant prove discrimination if you dont test them.

Your reports, your petitions, your rallies, none of it will work, because the far right have gone off the deep end, and the country woke up. It's time for the sane right wingers in this country to look right and say "enough of this shit."

youtube.com/watch?v=4ia9CZyGCh0

Why do niggers think black skin makes them superior? Time and time again science has shown IQ is higher in Asian and Caucasian areas of the world, and where ever we go, things improve, even for blacks.

Why people try to destroy white people/culture is beyond me. Unify with it and it'll improve life for everyone

Been doing this. Great to have some help. Bump

bamp

Post links here, I'll help spread the word to up the report rate

I think the sane, Centre-right, Centre and Centre-left need to wake up.

LIBERTATUM IN SEMPITERNUM

watch?v=sRB3dOaPiK8
watch?v=gG5AngOz1RE
watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
watch?v=2PbQi3on-qg
watch?v=wKK4rUtKI_Q
watch?v=hRxN3HDRKD4

Just a few from Gazi Kodzo to get you going

anons?

This LARP shit is cringey

youtube.com/watch?v=2wi8Z0xce3U

youtube.com/watch?v=7oPcFl0LEGQ

Boston Antifa are try hards and it hurts to watch...pls...send help

Go
LOLbertarianism. LOL.

Thing is, these sites are Monopolistic and are against the Free Market.

Why should I support/continue to be suppressed by something which is inherrently Anti-Capitalist by it's very nature?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=nuSfzCBsiz0

Literally calling people to violence against free speech. what the actual fuck

good

these fuckers are my favorites. they pull it off so fucking well, what talented chaps.

In fact, we should borrow a play from the MSM and meme some stupid nigger as the "leader of antifa"

Waste of time. YouTube has a mechanism to ignore reports from accounts that made previous fake claims.

Bumping the bread in an epic bread bread

We need multifaceted efforts like the Jews funding both sides.

I also proposed this if people were interested

Don't forget to click on all the ads, many times.

This messes with their advertising results.

they can still choke on a million dicks of autistic flagging

pointless. youtube is hurting themselves by only focusing on pro-white videos. let them keep building our ranks.

Bump. I'm going to report anti white shit

Quit shilling

>Don't forget to click on all the ads, many times.
>This messes with their advertising results.

It literally gets them paid money retard.

Conversion is still important, see the current refunds they're giving back.

>thinks it's still jewtube employees checking every reported video
>calls other people newfags
summer is almost over again faggot

i don't know about the "review" part seeing as how some videos have been automatically taken down without any reviewing done, it's mostly automated, and they plan to automate it more.

YouTube's hubris will be their downfall. Nothing lasts forever, and they're acting like it will. Even if they ignore every flag it still sends a message.

Remember: Install AdNauseam, stop using chrome, switch your search engine to something private (like DuckDuckGo)

Remind google that they are not indispensable.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

mods delet this thread its a raid not Sup Forums allowed

>something private
>like DuckDuckGo

pick one

Are you the most cucked man the whole of Europe?

What's a better alternative?

I use ixquick, most folks would use startpage.

>startpage
Oh, yeah. Forgot about them. A very good option. Thanks bong.