Save the white race #lefreekekistan

Opinions on kekistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt_h3ewkzFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

They are young but full of spirit.

This makes me cringe.

It's a retarded meme made by Scrotum of Mossad to co-opt chan memes way from da evul raysiisisis.

Wait we can talk about our own political movements.

>white race

S A G E
GTFO MY BOARD

this is some leftypol faggot pretending to be alt-right. fuck off.

Le epic pepe from le epic leaf

My favorite thing about these threads are the people that get genuinely, unironically triggered that they start posting frail commie losers in some attempt to defend the honor of kekistan, but both sets of people look equally retarded and inbred

Yes, because kekistan isn't a painfully shitty movement that just spams pepes and jerks off to sargons ass.

Useful in their own way.

Kekistan is, or at least originally was meant to be identity politics as a counter to libcuck identity politics. They sue when they are "opressed" for being 89 x 10^15 different genders at the same time, we now have a retort. Kek is useful in that way

cringe brigade unite

pic related

For faggots, by faggots

PEPISTANIS UNITE!!!

TOGETHER WE FORM THE MIGHTY FAGGOT

No one takes tem seriously, literally no one. They have no use what so ever.
this
He thinks that he's some kind of secret society insider because he goes on pol time to time and start his gay threads about himself. Then goes on jewtube and brags now he has the latest secret plans.

Anyone who associated themselves with that flag should be gassed regardless who wins

it's anonymous for the new generation.

kys

Commies look worse. So it's understandable.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt_h3ewkzFA

Simply in the fact that it irritates lefties, that is it's use. The fact that it now works on pol as well is unfortunate

kek is cringey shit for retarded faggots who aren't autistic enough to realize that everyone hates them

side note: ever blonde male that i've ever met was a fucking sperglord
if you don't have brown hair you shouldn't be called white

Its dumb, but it is a thing that brings people the redpill so I dont mind these cringe kids

/thread